New Controller Issue

Discus and support New Controller Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Reported it on dashboard, but is anyone getting an issue where in game your game will say “controller disconnected” My controller has full charge, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a1ias86, Dec 2, 2019.

1. /u/a1ias86
    /u/a1ias86 Guest

New Controller Issue

Reported it on dashboard, but is anyone getting an issue where in game your game will say “controller disconnected”

My controller has full charge, but this has only just started happening on various games.

submitted by /u/a1ias86
    [link] [comments]

/u/a1ias86, Dec 2, 2019
  2. DJH2 Win User

Headset/controller issue

Wired and having the issues but with the new controller no issues.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

New Issues with Controller on Emulator

Hey there DizzyRayBabe,

Since this is a 3rd party application there's no way for us to be able to support it. It's best to reach out to the developers of the program to see if they have any ideas or suggestions as well.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. {Parity} Win User

New controller achievement issue

Don't really think that a new controller is the reason achievements are not unlocking. Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  5. BillNollol Win User

Issues with Play and Charge kits

Its probably a controller issue because my friend had the same issue and got a new controller and that fixed it.
  6. Exile323 Win User

Apex Legends control drift

Yeah no other game do i have this issue with the same controller. I dont want to buy a new controller when everything else i play doesnt have this issue and on too of it i downloaded the app on xbl store to check for any issue the input of my controller
    showing no issues at all. Idk, there are a lot of people with this issue even in brand new controllers.
Thema:

New Controller Issue

1. New Controller Issue - Similar Threads - Controller Issue

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  3. Xbox controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues: I am playing on my xbox and my mic will cut out and my controller will still be on but the buttons wont do anything the game will still be playing though does anyone know how to fix this issue...
  4. Xbox controller issues after firmware update (button "A" responds as if it were "X" or...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller issues after firmware update (button "A" responds as if it were "X" or...: hello, here I come to try to solve a little problem that happened with my Xbox controller, after a firmware update the controller that worked normally started to have a problem, when I press...
  5. Issues with my xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my xbox elite series 2 controller: The left thumb stick is sticking and not functioning correctly..my warranty ended in may of 2020. I am fine if you can repair it because i know i cant get a replacement. How do i go about this?...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting issues: Hello, this is not the first thread about this, Microsoft mods have been locking threads about this and ignoring the problem. (Link to old thread Here ) Anyway, my (and MANY others) Elite Series...
  7. Xbox One Controller Drift Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Drift Issues: To whom it may concern at Microsoft, I have been having issues for many days with my Xbox One controllers. There was a drifting issue on the left analog stick. I have had several replacement...
  8. Xbox One Controller issue - Need a replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller issue - Need a replacement: Hello, I have been facing issues with my Xbox One controller (which is still under warranty). I already made a replacement order in February, the new controller I received worked fine until...
  9. Xbox Console/Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console/Controller Issue: I've been experiencing an issue related to my controller for a few days. The right analog stick is super slow and inaccurate all of a sudden. At first i assumed it was controller drift, so i...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues: So I have had my controller for 7 months now (warranty expired) and everything had worked great. About a week ago I started experiencing joystick drift on the left thumbstick out of nowhere and...