New controller update but no patch notes?

Discus and support New controller update but no patch notes? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone know what it did? submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Jan 8, 2022.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

/u/Xenokaiii, Jan 8, 2022
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Lost my weapon glitch??

The new update. You know theres always an update for the update or a patch for the patch. Maybe thats it?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX One controller problem

Hello There,

Is the controller an official Microsoft controller? If it isn't this could be the issue with some third party controllers. With new updates some are not compatible any longer until a patch comes. Have you tried uninstalling the driver completely and then
    getting the driver?

Thanks,

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

controller software update?

It is just a firmware (software) update to improve/add functionality or patch issues the controller might have. Updating a controller is really not different than updating any other device.

The controller will have an update occasionally.
  5. Harryn9000 Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter Problems

there is an update to fix this coming in april update i'm in beta and have had to update my controller with latest patch
  6. Majac266ae7f3-9cef-4 Win User

E106 and e101 offline update

Hey mine is doing the same thing. Last update did this to me to. It was problem on their end and they sent a new patch and fixed it. But I am going to call them, because this getting out of control.
Thema:

1. New controller update but no patch notes? - Similar Threads - controller update patch

2. Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore: Hi, I have an odd problem with my Xbox One S controller after a Firmware update on a friends Xbox Series S console. On the console the controller still works perfectly. On my computer with Windows...
  3. Xbox controller keeps showing need update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps showing need update: I want to config the buttons of my xbox controller elite 2 on pc. I have downloaded xbox accessories and connect the controller through USB. Accessories shows my controller need update but when I...
  4. Xbox Controller Acting Weird After Latest Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Acting Weird After Latest Update: I don't have an Xbox but I use a Series X controller on Windows, and ever since I updated it the L2 and R2 triggers haven't been working right in games but when I test them out in Xbox Accessories...
  5. New Controller Update version 5.13.3142.0?

in XboX Insiders
    New Controller Update version 5.13.3142.0?: Does anyone know what changed since last controller update? submitted by /u/RandomAccessRaul [link] [comments]
  6. latest update 05/01/22 stops controllers pairing

in XboX Insiders
    latest update 05/01/22 stops controllers pairing: tried new batteries, everything updated (console & controllers) restarting pairing. even xbox1 controller , all after update will disconnect in secconds, then reconnect for seconds, then...
  7. Controller Drift after update xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Drift after update xbox one s: I got a new series s controller and I’m already getting terrible drift on the right stick, and it didn't start until today when the controller update. I used to just play with it on my laptop but...
  8. Xbox controller updates not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller updates not showing: So I didn’t know my controller updates. I have my stuff turned on but it never updates 325ea711-e266-45a8-a53b-803b5acb850c
  9. Controller Disconnects after Beta Update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnects after Beta Update: Hi All, Just got the beta update installed and now my controller will immediately shut itself off after connecting to the xbox. I can turn on the system with controller, then the controller will...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - No Firmware Update on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - No Firmware Update on PC: Hello everybody, I just bought an Xbox Elite 2 Controller for using it at my PC. Unboxing was a great experience and I was really happy with the haptics of this controller. However, first...