New Controller Update version 5.13.3142.0?

Discus and support New Controller Update version 5.13.3142.0? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know what changed since last controller update? submitted by /u/RandomAccessRaul [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RandomAccessRaul, Jan 12, 2022.

1. New Controller Update version 5.13.3142.0?

/u/RandomAccessRaul, Jan 12, 2022
  2. MurderTramp17 Win User

Xbox One Controller Update

So I'm slightly confused... they are updating the new versions of the controller... and they have driver updates for the current controllers through download? Will the older models of the controller people already have be at a disadvantage experiencing
    games such as Titanfall?
  3. Bloodyrian Win User

Xbox one - mic won't work - advice please

I am having the same issue with my mic and its not the headset or the controller but rather the update for the controller if there was a way to go back to the default version i would like to do that. I updated the original controller that came with the
    Xbox one X and a new wireless controller while having my Steelseries Arctis 3 headset pluged in as suggested for both controllers now the mic only works on my wired controller. I will put the version of the update i am referring to shortly.
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

There are new versions of the controller? I thought there was only one model bar cosmetic differences.

It is a software update to reduce over-sensitivity.
  5. XFistsClenchedX Win User

This controller update isn't the best. They need to do a new version because a lot of people are having headset audio issues because of it.
  6. RavagedUnicorn Win User

I cannot talk in parties.

Try updating your controller is updated to the latest version.
Thema:

New Controller Update version 5.13.3142.0?

1. New Controller Update version 5.13.3142.0? - Similar Threads - Controller Update version

2. Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore: Hi, I have an odd problem with my Xbox One S controller after a Firmware update on a friends Xbox Series S console. On the console the controller still works perfectly. On my computer with Windows...
  3. Xbox controller keeps showing need update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps showing need update: I want to config the buttons of my xbox controller elite 2 on pc. I have downloaded xbox accessories and connect the controller through USB. Accessories shows my controller need update but when I...
  4. Xbox Controller Acting Weird After Latest Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Acting Weird After Latest Update: I don't have an Xbox but I use a Series X controller on Windows, and ever since I updated it the L2 and R2 triggers haven't been working right in games but when I test them out in Xbox Accessories...
  5. latest update 05/01/22 stops controllers pairing

in XboX Insiders
    latest update 05/01/22 stops controllers pairing: tried new batteries, everything updated (console & controllers) restarting pairing. even xbox1 controller , all after update will disconnect in secconds, then reconnect for seconds, then...
  6. Controller update version 5.9.2709.0

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update version 5.9.2709.0: Just got this controller update on my non-Insider Series X. I had heard that it reduces input delay significantly, but I noticed nothing at all. Tried Apex, Cold War, Valhalla, BFV, and FH4 and...
  7. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125
  8. Controller and Network Issues after xbox one updated to the 10/11/2018 update (OS version: ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and Network Issues after xbox one updated to the 10/11/2018 update (OS version: ...: I recently upgraded my xbox one to the update that was released on 10/11/2018. After the update though I started to experience multiple issues that I hadn't experienced before. After the update...
  9. Xbox One Controller wont Update to Firmware 2.3.2385.0 I have firmware version 2.3.2381.0 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller wont Update to Firmware 2.3.2385.0 I have firmware version 2.3.2381.0 ...: I have two Xbox One Wireless Controllers one with Firmware 2.3.2381.0 & the other 2.3.2385.0. My Xbox One Wireless Controller that currently has Firmware 2.3.2381.0 is Unable to Update to...
  10. My Xbox One Controller wont Update, i am currently at firmware version 2.3.2381.0 and want to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Controller wont Update, i am currently at firmware version 2.3.2381.0 and want to ...: Please Help me with this issue i want to use my stereo headset adapter but i wont recognize it. I have tried everything, connection it with USB cable and no batteries, try to update from PC and no...