New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5

Discus and support New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am the creator of a new crew called Cloud 9 Undertakers Possibly affiliated with other Cloud 9 Crews but we will leave that up for everyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KPa5a, Mar 31, 2014.

1. KPa5a
    KPa5a Guest

Hello I am the creator of a new crew called Cloud 9 Undertakers

Possibly affiliated with other Cloud 9 Crews but we will leave that up for everyone else to decide.

Open enrollment is available from now till Friday 9pm pacific time. From then on obviously you will have to be invited..

Must be a decent player
    with a mature attitude and of appropriate age.. Anyone who doesn't fit this criteria will be removed immediately...

:)

KPa5a, Mar 31, 2014
  2. D1ncht
    D1ncht Guest
    540 DeathRow

Is this gta 5 crew? if it is, may I join? I'm kinda new to gta 5 online and don't have many friends to play with haha. My gamertag is I hope to get a reply!

D1ncht, Mar 31, 2014
  3. MinhazMurks
    MinhazMurks Guest
    MinhazMurks, Mar 31, 2014
  4. D1ncht Win User

540 DeathRow

Is this gta 5 crew? if it is, may I join? I'm kinda new to gta 5 online and don't have many friends to play with haha. My gamertag is I hope to get a reply!
  5. Metallicion Win User

GTA V recruiting

Hey, I'd be interested in joining as I plan on earning big money and driving nice cars in GTA Online. :) Also, role-playing sounds like a fun time. I will send you an Xbox friend request and ask for an invite to your Rockstar Crew. Thanks for the opportunity!
  6. Danny20130 Win User

looking for a crew for gta online

Join my crew DareTheDevil Its a gta online stunt crew and roleplay crew and you have to be in a suit ;P just me at moment 2 of my friends gonna join
  7. Lofty Who Win User

GTA Online Discussion

8. FryZBoXX Win User

Im looking for a mature gta clan or community

Thema:

1. New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5 - Similar Threads - Crew Opportunities Join

2. No crew member audio on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    No crew member audio on Sea of Thieves: Playing Sea of Thieves on PC using Xbox console companion. Recently have lost the ability to hear crew members, BUT they can hear me. Have done some research and tried suggested settings. No luck....
  3. Can a female character from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer wear a crew expendable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a female character from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer wear a crew expendable...: I never play Call of Duty: Modern Ware Xbox One. 394dc3f8-7e1c-47d7-bc08-ab6ca75ba390
  4. Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...: I have The Crew 2 as a disk but a component broke in where the disk goes and I cant play my favorite racing game and was wondering if Xbox would be able to give me a code of the standard edition...
  5. Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...: Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5? 88fe3dd5-d95e-4d6f-bf5a-f4a3d66f0ed9
  6. The Crew / Crew 2 Racing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Crew / Crew 2 Racing Games: Ok, I need some info. First, is the Crew/Crew 2 considered an arcade, Sim or Sim-cade racing game? Forza horizon 1-4 is considered a Sim-cade and I can usually kick butt on those games. But, I...
  7. Clube the Crew 1 e 2 -[Translation - the Crew 1 and 2 Club]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clube the Crew 1 e 2 -[Translation - the Crew 1 and 2 Club]: O clube do jogo the crew 1 e 2 apresenta a tela "não funcionou" Ao tentar ver lista de conquistas dos jogos, social, capturas, etc. O console exibe "Isso não Funcionou". Alguém mais tem esse...
  8. Can't start "The Crew 2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "The Crew 2": I recently installed the game "The Crew 2" on my Xbox one s. I got it for free from the Game Pass. Now when I want to start it, I get the message, that "I have to log in with the account, I used...
  9. Discount on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition: I checked this morning on Microsoft Store to see if there was still the deal on THE CREW 2 Gold Edition which was $40.00 off of $99.99 and there was. However when I went to go purchase it this...
  10. Making a crew on GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making a crew on GTA: I'm trying to make a crew on GTA, but I no longer have access to make a crew what could be the issue? 6ac0c26d-1023-4801-acfe-462bcae4c096