New Dash, Still "Add More"

Discus and support New Dash, Still "Add More" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was really hoping this would be removed or have a way to remove implemented this new dashboard update. I love to be as minimal as possible, so this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Groat_, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/Groat_
    /u/Groat_ Guest

Was really hoping this would be removed or have a way to remove implemented this new dashboard update.

I love to be as minimal as possible, so this update is a step in the right direction for me. However, the first thing I checked was if this tutorial-like section was still there. :/

submitted by /u/Groat_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Groat_, Jul 27, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

The new dash really is amazing, its alot more appealing to the eyes. I still dont see ad's on my dash, but that must be my country, so i appreciate that atleast
  3. DominumStige Win User

What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

With the new versions of the dash, everything has become more modular and close at hand, with the possibility of customizing the console. Performance improvements are obvious. There's still a lack of further customization with Mixer.
  4. SilvaTrolAcc Win User

System Update for May 26th?

What version is the new dash? I still have 2.0.12625.0
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard

They must be releasing the new dash gradually. Soon, more people will receive.
  6. Putnum-6DC1125A-5A62 Win User

App Marketplace not working

The new dash loads real slow on my 360... Just like the previous dash when it first came out.. Guess it will get more stable with further patches?
Thema:

1. New Dash, Still "Add More" - Similar Threads - Dash Still Add

2. New Dash is from the playstation?

in XboX Insiders
    New Dash is from the playstation?: I don't like it. Can't really put my finger on why. It just seems too empty of importance. My home screen has too many things I don't care about on it. And the fact the one of my playstation...
  3. Features to implement a quick setting in the dash

in XboX Insiders
    Features to implement a quick setting in the dash: Anyone think a implementation of when in the quick menu and it shows a game downloading or updating in your recent list your able to pause or cancel without going into your library que submitted...
  4. Can we please get and HDR dash board?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get and HDR dash board?: Can we please get and HDR dashboard at some point, we have HDR games and Most Items on Netflix are. Think its about time we got an option for HDR dash board so my TV quits freaking out when I...
  5. **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x: **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x It's a rick you take. I un-enrolled because I didn't want to deal with those risked on my X. On my xbox one I kind of didn't...
  6. February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x: February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x Since it's an issue from the Insider program, you'll want to post on the Insider Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ Also, if you...
  7. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc): There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the same stream simultaneousely. With lag i mean -...
  8. Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help: My account got suspended for 2 days on the xbox one. It ended last night and it wont let me sign into Xbox live to play 360 games. dd123f2b-0c3f-4d33-9e3b-212d19ec4389
  9. the new dash board for the next xbox

in XboX Insiders
    the new dash board for the next xbox: i hope there is going to be a better dashboard on the next xbox because i don't fancy the dashboard today, like i love the 360 dashboard from 2008 and i wish there was a way where you could pick...
  10. Still haven't recieved rocket league code for targeted in-dash promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't recieved rocket league code for targeted in-dash promo: Hello, I bought gold over a month ago for a targeted in-dash rocket league promo in which I would be sent a code for buying ANY gold subscription. It was supposed to be sent by the 31st of last...