New dash Suggestions !! :D

Discus and support New dash Suggestions !! :D in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi there, First Reddit post :D Some may remember that name from some suggestions post for the dash with mockups that took way too much of my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS, Aug 26, 2019.

1. New dash Suggestions !! :D

New dash Suggestions !! :D [​IMG]

Hi there, First Reddit post New dash Suggestions !! :D :D

Some may remember that name from some suggestions post for the dash with mockups that took way too much of my time on the xbox forum. Since I quite like doing that sort of things and I had more time to spare, I made something that move this time New dash Suggestions !! :D :D

You can just swap panel and roll over icons but you get the feeling New dash Suggestions !! :D :)

- use your mouse wheel, up/down arrow on your keyboard, up/down on the dpad of your xbox or swipe up/down on a touchscreen to swap panels.

Here we go New dash Suggestions !! :D :)

Preview

So what's in for us ?

- A better view of the wallpaper/game Artwork because why have them otherwise? Which translate in a way better offline view.

- A less "in your face" Discover panel

- A default wallpaper option wich appears only if there is nothing to show.

- Usability seems better. Apps and main menu are always 1 press away, discover is now only 1 and pins are 2 press away instead of 3. I'd recommend to keep both the menu and the top bar with the RB/LB swap for the main panels. People will just not watch anything besides home and store with the menu only.

- There is now some space for some infos on the current game.

- Moving in a way I personally prefer New dash Suggestions !! :D :p

What's in for Xbox ?

- Discover is less visible but you have more space and it's still there on boot in the end. You can do so much more with this setup than just 3 lonely banners on home New dash Suggestions !! :D :D

- Happier customers ? Maybe, I know I would be New dash Suggestions !! :D :D

Et voilà, I think that's all New dash Suggestions !! :D :)

PS : Yes, you can really use a Ninja Cat Emoji as a title on your groups !

submitted by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS
    [link] [comments]

/u/oXydo_CHRONOS, Aug 26, 2019
  2. WhO DaT Wh0 DaT Win User

December 6th the latest update to the Xbox 360 dashboard

they be spending our xbl money on some girls instead of working on giving us the new dash :D
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Probation

K/D dashing is pretty important and definately worth any probation.
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

CUL update

No problem dude :)

I think your rather dashing avatar will be safe :D
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

New Dash/mini dash

No one is in a position to answer this question publicly.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one issues.

If you had the new dash & opted out then it does a factory reset of your console to remove the new dash.

It does tell you this when you sign up for the new dash.
Thema:

New dash Suggestions !! :D

1. New dash Suggestions !! :D - Similar Threads - dash Suggestions

2. Got the new dash xp - it is great. But perhaps we can make it "Fluent"?

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dash xp - it is great. But perhaps we can make it "Fluent"?: [IMG] Of course the new dash is still in development, but could we have more of the Fluent Design in it? Like acrylic on the top and more customization over the tiles? And the build number,...
  3. re xbox x dash board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re xbox x dash board: hi all I am in need of some help this is what is happening high every time i load fallout 76 game to play with in minutes it freezes, and goes back to the Xbox x dashboard, i have done the clear...
  4. My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...

in XboX Insiders
    My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazyGreekDude [link] [comments]
  5. Experimental dash feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Experimental dash feedback: Performance. Everyone's claiming it has a performance boost but I am not noticing any difference. Games and Apps now re-loads every time you enter it, so this part is actually slower. Fairly...
  6. New Dash, Still "Add More"

in XboX Insiders
    New Dash, Still "Add More": Was really hoping this would be removed or have a way to remove implemented this new dashboard update. I love to be as minimal as possible, so this update is a step in the right direction for me....
  7. New Dash

in XboX Insiders
    New Dash: I was wondering when the Alpha Ring might be getting the new dashboard O_O submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments]
  8. Lastest Dash update crackling audio

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Dash update crackling audio: My One X just got the latest preview build with the updated dashboard, and now my audio is crackling almost constantly. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on am Atmos setup, not sure if stereo...
  9. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

in XboX Insiders
    Made a slight adjustment for the new dash: Do you think it looks a little cleaner? http://imgur.com/a/j0IokNU submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments]
  10. Mega Laggy Dash

in XboX Insiders
    Mega Laggy Dash: I know the dash lag has been an issue since day one, however, it’s starting to get worse lately. I have the X and it’s more noticeable than on the S or Original Xbox One. Any suggestions besides...