New Dash

Discus and support New Dash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering when the Alpha Ring might be getting the new dashboard O_O submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gamerfreak89, Jul 27, 2019.

1. New Dash

I was wondering when the Alpha Ring might be getting the new dashboard O_O

submitted by /u/gamerfreak89
    [link] [comments]

/u/gamerfreak89, Jul 27, 2019
  2. KLRSKIR Win User

New Dash/mini dash

No one is in a position to answer this question publicly.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one issues.

If you had the new dash & opted out then it does a factory reset of your console to remove the new dash.

It does tell you this when you sign up for the new dash.
  4. lissally Win User

Can't connect to xbox live fully since the update

im having the same problem, after struggling with the update for ten min. not im running into the cant be on Live while doing anything else but looking at the new dash. witch reminds me of the old dash befor the last new dash.
  5. KiLLaDoNDaDDa Win User

XBOX LIVE not working

this sucks... i dont even like the look of the new dash..too much like the PS3.. id rather have LIVE working then this crap new dash
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 Video Output Incorrect?

Thema:

New Dash

1. New Dash - Similar Threads - Dash

2. re xbox x dash board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re xbox x dash board: hi all I am in need of some help this is what is happening high every time i load fallout 76 game to play with in minutes it freezes, and goes back to the Xbox x dashboard, i have done the clear...
  3. My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...

in XboX Insiders
    My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazyGreekDude [link] [comments]
  4. Experimental dash feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Experimental dash feedback: Performance. Everyone's claiming it has a performance boost but I am not noticing any difference. Games and Apps now re-loads every time you enter it, so this part is actually slower. Fairly...
  5. New Dash, Still "Add More"

in XboX Insiders
    New Dash, Still "Add More": Was really hoping this would be removed or have a way to remove implemented this new dashboard update. I love to be as minimal as possible, so this update is a step in the right direction for me....
  6. Lastest Dash update crackling audio

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Dash update crackling audio: My One X just got the latest preview build with the updated dashboard, and now my audio is crackling almost constantly. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on am Atmos setup, not sure if stereo...
  7. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

in XboX Insiders
    Made a slight adjustment for the new dash: Do you think it looks a little cleaner? http://imgur.com/a/j0IokNU submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments]
  8. Mega Laggy Dash

in XboX Insiders
    Mega Laggy Dash: I know the dash lag has been an issue since day one, however, it’s starting to get worse lately. I have the X and it’s more noticeable than on the S or Original Xbox One. Any suggestions besides...
  9. Dash and games dont work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dash and games dont work.: Ok i have rebooted my xbox twice, once with yanking of power, once with a hold jewel and restart. My dashboard on my x1x starts up great but all the live ads and other junk dosnt load. If i try...
  10. Dash board sound effect xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dash board sound effect xbox one: In the next system update is it possible to include a mute option for the dash board sound effects? 81f0b3d4-6ae3-44b4-a4e2-0348d49c6b9c