New Dash

Discus and support New Dash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering when the Alpha Ring might be getting the new dashboard O_O submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gamerfreak89, Jul 27, 2019.

1. New Dash

I was wondering when the Alpha Ring might be getting the new dashboard O_O

submitted by /u/gamerfreak89
    [link] [comments]

/u/gamerfreak89, Jul 27, 2019
  2. KLRSKIR Win User

New Dash/mini dash

No one is in a position to answer this question publicly.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one issues.

If you had the new dash & opted out then it does a factory reset of your console to remove the new dash.

It does tell you this when you sign up for the new dash.
  4. lissally Win User

Can't connect to xbox live fully since the update

im having the same problem, after struggling with the update for ten min. not im running into the cant be on Live while doing anything else but looking at the new dash. witch reminds me of the old dash befor the last new dash.
  5. KiLLaDoNDaDDa Win User

XBOX LIVE not working

this sucks... i dont even like the look of the new dash..too much like the PS3.. id rather have LIVE working then this crap new dash
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 Video Output Incorrect?

Thema:

New Dash

1. New Dash - Similar Threads - Dash

2. New Dash is from the playstation?

in XboX Insiders
    New Dash is from the playstation?: I don't like it. Can't really put my finger on why. It just seems too empty of importance. My home screen has too many things I don't care about on it. And the fact the one of my playstation...
  3. Features to implement a quick setting in the dash

in XboX Insiders
    Features to implement a quick setting in the dash: Anyone think a implementation of when in the quick menu and it shows a game downloading or updating in your recent list your able to pause or cancel without going into your library que submitted...
  4. Can we please get and HDR dash board?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get and HDR dash board?: Can we please get and HDR dashboard at some point, we have HDR games and Most Items on Netflix are. Think its about time we got an option for HDR dash board so my TV quits freaking out when I...
  5. **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x: **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x It's a rick you take. I un-enrolled because I didn't want to deal with those risked on my X. On my xbox one I kind of didn't...
  6. February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x: February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x Since it's an issue from the Insider program, you'll want to post on the Insider Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ Also, if you...
  7. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc): There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the same stream simultaneousely. With lag i mean -...
  8. Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help: My account got suspended for 2 days on the xbox one. It ended last night and it wont let me sign into Xbox live to play 360 games. dd123f2b-0c3f-4d33-9e3b-212d19ec4389
  9. the new dash board for the next xbox

in XboX Insiders
    the new dash board for the next xbox: i hope there is going to be a better dashboard on the next xbox because i don't fancy the dashboard today, like i love the 360 dashboard from 2008 and i wish there was a way where you could pick...
  10. LET'S GO BABY (this dash is so clean)

in XboX Insiders
    LET'S GO BABY (this dash is so clean): [IMG] submitted by /u/Balofofinho27 [link] [comments]