New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough

Discus and support New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was fortunate enough to get into Alpha Skip and in Group B for the dashboard testing. I got to say, wow. So far I have encountered zero bugs that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/greatnotorious, Oct 21, 2019.

1. New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough

I was fortunate enough to get into Alpha Skip and in Group B for the dashboard testing. I got to say, wow. So far I have encountered zero bugs that hinders my experience. Other than 1 time my X just shut down unexpectedly but that was before the update. I’ve read the known issues but haven’t run into one.

So like I just want to say I can’t wait for everyone to have the new dashboard. The speed is amazing. I mean sure you can see the difference when jumping from the original One to the One X but Still get some of the laggy loading.

Since they removed the left and right tabs and have everything on one home screen, makes this so much simpler. Removing the processing time needed. I just sit sometimes and open and close my apps or setting or switching back an forth just because I’m so happy about the snappiness.

That’s what the user experience should be. Thanks Microsoft and the Xbox development team to hear what your fans and insiders have to say.

submitted by /u/greatnotorious
    [link] [comments]

/u/greatnotorious, Oct 21, 2019
  2. JohnCostello4 Win User

Xbox One X Dashboard Automatically Scrolls Right

But the dashboard scrolls to the right continuously. I can’t navigate the menus AT ALL. I can’t factory reset because I can’t get to that option on the dashboard!! The console does this with NO CONTROLLERS ON and all batteries removed from all devices!
  3. jexner325 Win User

Getting error 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201 on new console when I try to update

Same here. Got a new X and can’t get past the update. Get the same error codes
  4. Tat2uze Win User

This game is going to be huge!

Definitely looking foward to this game. Here's hoping there are enough maps, pilot and titan customizations from getting stale to quick.
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Apex legends

I have been thoroughly impressed with World’s End and Crypto. I can’t get enough Apex and this has been a great experience so far jumping into this new season
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

How has this preview update been allowed!?

A quick word on the new dashboard, Its release as not been put back.
Thema:

New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough

1. New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough - Similar Threads - Dashboard can’t here

2. Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?: Hi, quick question, but I could swear the older dashboard was super sharp on my 4K TV but the new one is definitely not. 1080p at max, pretty blurry if you go closer. Is that normal? Does it not...
  3. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  4. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox one dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard: Hi I latly have the same issues that make this ui almost 0% usable, I pause a download or start a copy and it can take upwards of 30 minutes to actually start the action I have commanded, I had to...
  6. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  7. Idea for Xbox dashboard ADS & Commercials

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Xbox dashboard ADS & Commercials: Sorry if this is too long, there’s a TLDR at the end :) So, there’s 3 types of people from what I usually see when posts about ads are posted: No ads on dashboard Don’t mind them Don’t mind...
  8. No sound in apps. Flix, Walt or youtubes. Alpha Insider here. Wait nothing on the dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    No sound in apps. Flix, Walt or youtubes. Alpha Insider here. Wait nothing on the dashboard...: Party's aren't working as well. submitted by /u/Nabu_Gamer [link] [comments]
  9. When will the new dashboard arrive

in XboX Insiders
    When will the new dashboard arrive: When will the new dashboard with the rounded edges and new UI come to omega users? submitted by /u/Erthok4931 [link] [comments]
  10. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]