New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough

Discus and support New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was fortunate enough to get into Alpha Skip and in Group B for the dashboard testing. I got to say, wow. So far I have encountered zero bugs that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/greatnotorious, Oct 21, 2019.

1. New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough

I was fortunate enough to get into Alpha Skip and in Group B for the dashboard testing. I got to say, wow. So far I have encountered zero bugs that hinders my experience. Other than 1 time my X just shut down unexpectedly but that was before the update. I’ve read the known issues but haven’t run into one.

So like I just want to say I can’t wait for everyone to have the new dashboard. The speed is amazing. I mean sure you can see the difference when jumping from the original One to the One X but Still get some of the laggy loading.

Since they removed the left and right tabs and have everything on one home screen, makes this so much simpler. Removing the processing time needed. I just sit sometimes and open and close my apps or setting or switching back an forth just because I’m so happy about the snappiness.

That’s what the user experience should be. Thanks Microsoft and the Xbox development team to hear what your fans and insiders have to say.

submitted by /u/greatnotorious
    [link] [comments]

/u/greatnotorious, Oct 21, 2019
  2. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Apex legends

I have been thoroughly impressed with World’s End and Crypto. I can’t get enough Apex and this has been a great experience so far jumping into this new season
  3. Tat2uze Win User

This game is going to be huge!

Definitely looking foward to this game. Here's hoping there are enough maps, pilot and titan customizations from getting stale to quick.
  4. GrowlingYapper Win User

How has this preview update been allowed!?

A quick word on the new dashboard, Its release as not been put back.
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox One won't load dashboard

Quick question...

Are you on the normal dashboard or are you in the Preview Program on the New Xbox One Experience dashboard?

If you're on the normal dashboard, what prompted the green loading screen? (Did you have a console update or is this a new console)?
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ground Zeroes now only £23.86 ( Shopto.net UK )

agree shame this sdk didnt come quick enough but its here now
Thema:

New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough

1. New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough - Similar Threads - Dashboard can’t here

2. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start": Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by /u/theonlysweett [link] [comments]
  3. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Mouse input on Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse input on Dashboard: Can we please for the life of Chief get mouses to work on the dashboard! Its so hard navigating dash with a keyboard. Internet Explorer and Minecraft have mouse input. Why not dashboard?...
  5. New dashboard with Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard with Beta ring: Just updated my fiancé’s Xbox One S on the beta ring and she received the new dashboard... Not sure if this is a thing for others, but it happened. Signed her account on to my Xbox One X and...
  6. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring: Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report...
  7. Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard: Hello everyone, Sorry for the long post but I wanted to provide all the detail that I could. TLDR:X1X is crashing to the dashboard after lengthy play sessions and driving me and my party...
  8. Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click: Hello everyone, I need some help with a problem regarding my Xbox One S controller. In the dashboard it just skips the selection, and if you try to move in 1 direction it will make 2 steps,...
  9. Dashboard Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard Update: I didn't get the dashboard update, where is it? i've seen other people get this update why haven't I. 34cc52e7-402d-4747-8503-7b6413d36936
  10. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]