new dashboard for Beta users

Discus and support new dashboard for Beta users in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; can we test this as well, if not when is it released? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sithmetal71, Jul 30, 2019.

1. new dashboard for Beta users

/u/sithmetal71, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Turtle502 Win User

Dashboard beta user disconnected

How do you connect to the Internet? What type of Internet connection do you have? Have you tried power-cycling your router/modem?
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

mashalpha, please check the date of threads before replying to them. This one is from 2 years ago.
  4. mashalpha-DC4C1BFA-C Win User

if it says your signed in but cant see anything on the home page accept need to sign in cam be caused by a few reasons first clear your cache this usually works for me. secondly you could be having a high bandwith use on the beta which can prevent you from
    accessing it. I would suggest going to the beta forums or contacting the beta team and reporting the bug.
  5. X3Degree Win User

i cant sign into my xbox

Yes, During the beta for the new dashboard you will not be able to sign into xbox live services until the beta is over.

Edit: Please refrain from posting about the the new dashboard beta in public forums.

Thanks,

Brandon
  6. The Blue Duck Win User

Not getting credit

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

[quote user="dead box 102"]

I have the new dashboard update. Could that be an issue?

[/quote]If you have the "new" dashboard update, then everyone has the "new" dashboard update. So, no, that isn't the issue. More than likely to tried too early. You should have it by now, if you haven't already gotten it by the time you read this post.

[/quote]I have a number of Beta testers for the new dashboard on my FL, but I doubt that as the problem OP because they are getting the "Blades and Nades" to register.
Thema:

new dashboard for Beta users

1. new dashboard for Beta users - Similar Threads - dashboard Beta users

2. I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!: where's the dashboard? I got the new features such as the remaining download time, but same dashboard! 4e9178dc-767d-4090-9f00-762609005e76
  3. When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?: submitted by /u/Siimply_Great [link] [comments]
  4. Invite to the XB1 preview beta dashboard?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Invite to the XB1 preview beta dashboard?: I need to be re-invited to the beta dashboard app. I needed to uninstall it because my Internet is too slow for the constant updates. The problem is, I deleted the app, rather than uninstalling it...
  5. I no longer have the Xbox One Dashboard Beta Program system invite message, but I am in the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I no longer have the Xbox One Dashboard Beta Program system invite message, but I am in the ...: I was invited and accepted into the Xbox One Dashboard Beta Program, but I do not have the Xbox Invite Message. My Xbox One system was never registered because I didn't download the dashboard...
  6. Beta Dashboard preview program removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beta Dashboard preview program removal: Hello I have purchased a second hand xbox 1 from an estate sale. The console is on the beta program and i would like it removed. Normal channels haven't worked for me so i'm hoping someone may be...
  7. How long does it take until Xbox confimes my participitation in the Dashboard Beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take until Xbox confimes my participitation in the Dashboard Beta?: Hi, a friend of mine invited me to the Xbox Dashboard Preview on Saturday and I still didnt receive a message from Xbox Live that confimes my participation and so I have to code to download the...
  8. Console registration for beta dashboard still pending..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console registration for beta dashboard still pending..: A few weeks ago I opted in to try out the new dashboard, i was told it should be no longer than 48hrs and I could start using the new dashboard, unfortunately for the last few weeks mine has said...
  9. Xbox new dashboard beta problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox new dashboard beta problem: Since the day before yesterdays new dashboard update every mourning when i first turn on the console i'm connected to xbox live but when i hit test connection i get the message there's a hardware...
  10. Can the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta Updates brick My Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta Updates brick My Console?: I heard some rumours that the Dashboard Beta has a chance to brick the console but is it true? 0f576c5c-3435-4f84-b6d8-02b3f17e7baf