New Dashboard quests, which label is which

Discus and support New Dashboard quests, which label is which in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the new quests for this are labeled E3 and E4 for each new design. Which one is group A and B? submitted by /u/Dadbart [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dadbart, Oct 26, 2019.

1. /u/Dadbart
    /u/Dadbart Guest

So the new quests for this are labeled E3 and E4 for each new design. Which one is group A and B?

submitted by /u/Dadbart
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dadbart, Oct 26, 2019
  2. NewsKnight Win User

Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very Annoying!!

Nope nothing labeled "Community Calendar" under New Releases, probably not available to Canadian Xbox Store yet! Which as usual is total BS!
  3. IZ Dragonborn Win User

Xpox Preview Program

which is when, obviously i'm interested in the New Dashboard and Backward compatibility program
  4. LoLaGe360 Win User

Summer of Arcade offer trouble

It could be your new dashboard update which is affecting your summer of arcade offer.
  5. Caliberaid Win User

Removing Microsoft-account from Xbox Live account

Might anyone know how it is possible to remove (Detatch) my Xbox 360 Live account (which was never paid for) from my microsoft account? Oh, and I am prevented and cannot choose to click or open the green boxes labeled "account" or "privacy" from my xbox
    360 dashboard, and how can I move my primary Email address that I use for everything which IS my microsoft account to a new "free" generated xbox gamer profile: ""Q1: How do I remove my xbox profile from my microsoft account which is my primary email?"" ""Q2:
    How can I apply my Email/Micro-account for my new gamer profile without live or Email?"" Please..?
  6. Advantage Camo Win User

so confused

Hey, I'll be honest I was overwhelmed too at the scope of this game. Just take it quest by quest and eventually you'll know which is a main quest and which is not. The main thing is to enjoy the game right? And enjoy the hell out of the game I have..
Thema:

1. New Dashboard quests, which label is which - Similar Threads - Dashboard quests label

2. Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard: Seems like most if not all people in alpha skip ahead and testing the new dashboard don't have any access to the new quests or earning points. Any development staff able to comment on this...
  3. Xbox One dashboard drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One dashboard drifting: I've tried everything it's not the controllers it just continues to drift right and down I've tried clearing the cache the problem started yesterday and I don't know why please help...
  4. removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.: removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. 9b00fe17-8a65-4bc1-9f1a-10b83cfa373e
  5. Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard: [img] I am getting alot of blank tiles i have reset the console but still the same can i have help please e22886b7-3c65-4414-a140-8b93a9e6f838
  6. Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games: Good morning Had my xbox one x for just over a month & seem to have had nothing but problems. Experiencing regular freezing and being sent back to dashbaord when playing games. This happens on...
  7. The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    The New Dashboard 11/4/2019: Hi I am trying to find out how I can get the new dashboard (which may only be for preview program members at this time) on what is now my main console. I am a preview member for almost three years...
  8. xbox dashboard keeps on changing

in XboX Insiders
    xbox dashboard keeps on changing: [IMG] Every time I turn on my xbox I feel like my dashboard is switching back and fourth between the new one and the old one. this is my current one but I've had the new one also and where are...
  9. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?: I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard? submitted by /u/unnatixlr8 [link] [comments]
  10. Game Pass Summer Quests Dashboard Showing Incorrect Quest Deadlines

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Summer Quests Dashboard Showing Incorrect Quest Deadlines: I noticed an error today in the advertising for Game Pass Summer Quests. When you navigate to the Games with Gold tab and click on the promo for Gold Quests and the 24K Xbox console you will also...