New Dashboard quests, which label is which

Discus and support New Dashboard quests, which label is which in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the new quests for this are labeled E3 and E4 for each new design. Which one is group A and B? submitted by /u/Dadbart [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dadbart, Oct 26, 2019.

1. /u/Dadbart
    /u/Dadbart Guest

So the new quests for this are labeled E3 and E4 for each new design. Which one is group A and B?

submitted by /u/Dadbart
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dadbart, Oct 26, 2019
  2. NewsKnight Win User

Where is The XBOX One Community Calendar? Just mention XLEi, can't find it anywhere!! Very Annoying!!

Nope nothing labeled "Community Calendar" under New Releases, probably not available to Canadian Xbox Store yet! Which as usual is total BS!
  3. IRB Win User

The old Xbox home page.

No, not really. I prefer the new dashboard, which offer more customization.
  4. IZ Dragonborn Win User

Xpox Preview Program

which is when, obviously i'm interested in the New Dashboard and Backward compatibility program
  5. LoLaGe360 Win User

Summer of Arcade offer trouble

It could be your new dashboard update which is affecting your summer of arcade offer.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update ????

The new dashboard is controller compatible, and Kinect compatible, it's up to you which one you want to use.
Thema:

1. New Dashboard quests, which label is which - Similar Threads - Dashboard quests label

2. New Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Dashboard: When is the new Visual Update dashboard coming to Xbox One? f6b1929c-d312-43ad-b63b-5948a8b2be5d
  3. Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates

in XboX Insiders
    Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates: What’s the Current preview ring I’ve got Xbox Update Preview Beta Xbox Update Preview Delta Xbox Update Preview Omega Does any of them have the new Dashboard I haven’t enrolled into a...
  4. Main UI/Dashboard Settings for changing dashboard styles

in XboX Insiders
    Main UI/Dashboard Settings for changing dashboard styles: Dear Microsoft PLEASE give us main ui/Dashboard options so for example we can set the dashboard to original xbox one windows 8 style or any other PLEASE SEE THIS submitted by /u/GamingCreeperPL...
  5. Dashboard is crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard is crashing: Once the xbox one turns on and goes to dashboard it is constantly glitching and wont do anything. Ive tried to clear stuff but it is so slow and glitchy that i cant see what im does or read...
  6. The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...

in XboX Insiders
    The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  7. Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead): submitted by /u/kevinsheppardjr [link] [comments]
  8. Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?: Hi, quick question, but I could swear the older dashboard was super sharp on my 4K TV but the new one is definitely not. 1080p at max, pretty blurry if you go closer. Is that normal? Does it not...
  9. Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard: Seems like most if not all people in alpha skip ahead and testing the new dashboard don't have any access to the new quests or earning points. Any development staff able to comment on this...
  10. Game Pass Summer Quests Dashboard Showing Incorrect Quest Deadlines

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Summer Quests Dashboard Showing Incorrect Quest Deadlines: I noticed an error today in the advertising for Game Pass Summer Quests. When you navigate to the Games with Gold tab and click on the promo for Gold Quests and the 24K Xbox console you will also...