New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

Discus and support New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zdoginterprise, Oct 10, 2019.

1. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard. The new dashboard only had one screen without being able to move using LB & RB for the following: Game Pass, Mixer, Community, Store. The new dashboard didn't have that instead small boxes that composed of those 4. I honestly did NOT like the new dashboard. I have a cool custom background on my xbox dashboard and prefer being able to see it compared to the new dashboard layout. Not sure if this is a bug or not but I got the old dashboard back, and I'm completely fine with that! Felt like reporting that here, if having the same problem please share below! Again I'm in the Delta ring!

submitted by /u/zdoginterprise
    [link] [comments]

/u/zdoginterprise, Oct 10, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

The home Menu

3. MajorIris Win User

Dashboard Update

You can not revert back to the old dashboard. Metro is here to stay.
  4. Lucifer6six6 Win User

Xbox Deleted/Reset Everything

Thats what happened when you revert back to old dashboard. It even says so.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox preview member

If you have already asked to be reverted back to the old dashboard it is supposed to take 72 hours for this request to process but with the new dashboard due to launch on the 12th November I can't see the point of wanting to return to the old dashboard.

As for losing games if you have an external hard drive connected move all of your games and apps to this as it does not get wiped when the console rolls back.
  6. La Bobo93 Win User

Random not connecting to live after the new dashboard update.

There's no problem with our networks or routers or modems or any of that nosense, its the new dashboard.... Microsoft just fix the new dashboard update.... or even better, revert to the old one because this new one sucks anyway in my opinion....
Thema:

New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

1. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring) - Similar Threads - Dashboard Reverted Old

2. Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0: I loved the original Experimental Dashboard, but the new version they just put out is step backwords. What's more annoying is they removed the Rate the Update option so I can't even express my...
  3. xbox dashboard taking to long to start?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox dashboard taking to long to start?: I have been unable to play now for the last hour because non of my games would load. so i reset my system and now the xbox dashboard wont load. ive been trying to just reset my xbox for the past...
  4. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  5. A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...

in XboX Insiders
    A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  6. Curious about the new dashboard and its intentions.

in XboX Insiders
    Curious about the new dashboard and its intentions.: Finally, I'm not in a control group (group B), but wondering what's the purpose of the redesign? Just to improve the dashboard or something more. It seems Xbox is moving to the Metro/Flat tile...
  7. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  8. Reverted to the old dashboard after receiving new insider update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reverted to the old dashboard after receiving new insider update: As part of the insider program I was accepted into the most recent build to experience the new UI, this ended up installing on 04 February and I have been using it since. I came home from work...
  9. New update reverted my dashboard and reset my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update reverted my dashboard and reset my xbox: I'm in the Xbox Insider Program and I had the latest dashboard where the snap feature was removed and the home button brings up the guide instead. However, I just randomly got a mandatory update...
  10. How do i revert back to original dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i revert back to original dashboard?: I'm aware it's a beta but I'm not enjoying being kicked from games and parties. The font on the dash is also messed up and certain apps won't open. Any idea on how I go back to the original...