New dashboard screenshot question

Discus and support New dashboard screenshot question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I either couldn’t find this in the release notes or I not sure how to do this now. How do you take a screenshot in the new dashboard? The only option I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oleWhiskey, Sep 26, 2019.

1. New dashboard screenshot question

I either couldn’t find this in the release notes or I not sure how to do this now. How do you take a screenshot in the new dashboard? The only option I see is to record the last couple of seconds. The settings doesn’t have any type of enabling option either. Is this disabled for the ashp or is this bugged

submitted by /u/oleWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

/u/oleWhiskey, Sep 26, 2019
  2. GhostzUK Win User

E3.....New Dashboard

3. PrimoFuSion Win User

New dashboard Question

You tried clearing the cache? Seems to solve problems for me when things are acting weird!
  4. PrimoFuSion Win User

New dashboard Question

Press the guide button, push right two times. Select 'Preferences' > 'Notifications' and see if the options have been unticked there.

-

The only other thing that will stop you from receiving popup notifications is if you are set to 'busy' on your status.
  5. neilhorgan Win User

New dashboard Question

Yeah i've tried clearing the cache to no avail. Been on the support forum and its seems to be a common issue over the last few days so hopefully MS will sort it out
  6. neilhorgan Win User

New dashboard Question

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

Press the guide button, push right two times. Select 'Preferences' > 'Notifications' and see if the options have been unticked there.

-

The only other thing that will stop you from receiving popup notifications is if you are set to 'busy' on your status.

[/quote]Thanks for the reply mate - i've checked the settings and they are all ticked. I know a couple of other people who have experienced this, so i'm wondering if its some random problem with the new dash - everything else is running fine
Thema:

New dashboard screenshot question

1. New dashboard screenshot question - Similar Threads - dashboard screenshot question

2. Xbox One X Crashing to Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing to Dashboard: Hiya All, Im hoping anyone can help me out as I am out of ideas what to do with the box of junk which is on my desk at the moment. Its a One X 1 Tb Model 1787 which i have bought via Marketplace...
  3. Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched: Two or three weeks ago, I had practically a fight with my 360 about my NAT being suddenly closed. Sometime during this battle, my dashboard started loading strangely; I didn’t really notice it...
  4. Xbox One X Dashboard Automatically Scrolls Right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dashboard Automatically Scrolls Right: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox One X about 2-3 months ago. Everything brand new. Today i started up the console and immediately, before even turning the controller on, the Xbox One X...
  5. Stop changing the dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop changing the dashboard: No f**'ing need for it! You're literally trolling people by flipping everything around. Way to lose your customers, ****! 5a08f0b9-7155-4f3e-8487-3462c1ebca2b
  6. Xbox 360 dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 dashboard: I recently played my Xbox 360 and noticed changes with the dashboard. Has anyone else notice this? 43ac8fe8-9f89-46a7-b720-56ebde873e96
  7. Xbox one S trava e volta pra dashboard.[Xbox one S crashes and returns to the dashboard.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S trava e volta pra dashboard.[Xbox one S crashes and returns to the dashboard.]: Alguém me ajuda pfv!! Quando jogo Resident Evil 5 não consigo abrir uma partida multiplayer porque quando tento abrir uma, o console trava e volta pra dashboard. já limpei cache já exclui os...
  8. Xbox one S trava e volta pra dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S trava e volta pra dashboard.: Alguém me ajuda!! Quando jogo Resident Evil 5 não consigo abrir uma partida multiplayer porque quando tento abrir uma, o console trava e volta pra dashboard. já limpei cache já exclui os perfis...
  9. Thé new dashboard is beeing deployed out of the beta : Xbox streaming without preview ?

in XboX Insiders
    Thé new dashboard is beeing deployed out of the beta : Xbox streaming without preview ?: Do you think it will be enabled ? submitted by /u/totofra [link] [comments]
  10. Every time I go into the Game Pass section from the dashboard this happens

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I go into the Game Pass section from the dashboard this happens: [IMG] submitted by /u/UserAccount120 [link] [comments]