New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.

Discus and support New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will report back when it’s finished downloading and I plugged it back in. submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catsnbikess, Aug 7, 2019.

1. New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.

Will report back when it’s finished downloading and I plugged it back in.

submitted by /u/catsnbikess
    [link] [comments]

/u/catsnbikess, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

USB DRIVE SAVE GAME CRASH GTA V

Awesome Till! Keep us updated on whether the new USB drive keeps working for you or not.

It sounds like you might have got it sorted though! *fingers crossed* ^_^
  3. AirDuchess Win User

Controller Periodically Disconnects

I did the new update of the console from december 9. Fingers crossed
  4. SL3v3n74 Win User

Nhl gamecenter download is not available

Im having the same problem. Could it possibly be that they are update it for the new season? I have tried for other sports and they all have the Download option but not NHL. Fingers crossed they fix this soon.
  5. FearFactory2076 Win User

Cannot connect to router

Thanks to those that replied. It appears to have fixed itself *fingers crossed*. I will update with the info if the problem returns.
  6. Kan Di Don Win User

Issue with Halo 4.

It has'nt found your original save.

Did you erase it somehow.

Check in the settings hard drive to see what folders the game holds

Fingers crossed
Thema:

New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.

1. New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix. - Similar Threads - dashboard update Fingers

2. anyone knows when coming the new xbox one dashboard update?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone knows when coming the new xbox one dashboard update?: few weeks or few months? submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments]
  3. How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?: Title. I just had a 3.7 GB update, I thought that gave me the new dashboard but no unfortunately, so I'm curious how big it actually is to those who have the new dashboard. submitted by...
  4. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  5. Xbox 360 2005 bladed Dashboard in modern Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 2005 bladed Dashboard in modern Dashboard update: Will Microsoft ever bring back the original Xbox 360 bladed Dashboard From 2005 in a new dashboard update for the Xbox 360? 025cda03-6258-4d63-a59d-e18c72f5db3d
  6. Problems on dashboards (Xbox ONE ELITE), Games are not updated when the Xbox is turned off. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems on dashboards (Xbox ONE ELITE), Games are not updated when the Xbox is turned off. ...: Why is the menu and general Xbox Dashboard so stuck? Opening, for example, the library from the game is terribly slow. The same opening or searching in the Xbox Store....
  7. Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...: hi there It looks like the black dashboard issue is back with the latest Xbox One update April 2018. Has anyone else had this recently since the update? Ive left my brand new Xbox One X...
  8. Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update: Since the most recent dashboard update, when I put in certain discs won't read or start (whether they are installed currently or I'm trying to reinstall them). Can I get some help please? Thanks....
  9. Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...: hi there It looks like the black dashboard issue is back with the latest Xbox One update April 2018. Has anyone else had this recently since the update? Ive left my brand new Xbox One X...
  10. Is this Dashboard ever going to be updated ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this Dashboard ever going to be updated ?: Hi everyone. I purchased an Xbox One X because i have a £1000.00 Sony 4K HDR TV. I am shocked that the actual Dashboard is still in 1080p and NOT 4K ! This dashboard should auto scale to 4K...