New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.

Discus and support New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will report back when it’s finished downloading and I plugged it back in. submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catsnbikess, Aug 7, 2019.

1. New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.

Will report back when it’s finished downloading and I plugged it back in.

submitted by /u/catsnbikess
    [link] [comments]

/u/catsnbikess, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

USB DRIVE SAVE GAME CRASH GTA V

Awesome Till! Keep us updated on whether the new USB drive keeps working for you or not.

It sounds like you might have got it sorted though! *fingers crossed* ^_^
  3. AirDuchess Win User

Controller Periodically Disconnects

I did the new update of the console from december 9. Fingers crossed
  4. SL3v3n74 Win User

Nhl gamecenter download is not available

Im having the same problem. Could it possibly be that they are update it for the new season? I have tried for other sports and they all have the Download option but not NHL. Fingers crossed they fix this soon.
  5. FearFactory2076 Win User

Cannot connect to router

Thanks to those that replied. It appears to have fixed itself *fingers crossed*. I will update with the info if the problem returns.
  6. Kan Di Don Win User

Issue with Halo 4.

It has'nt found your original save.

Did you erase it somehow.

Check in the settings hard drive to see what folders the game holds

Fingers crossed
Thema:

New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.

1. New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix. - Similar Threads - dashboard update Fingers

2. Dashboard Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard Update: I didn't get the dashboard update, where is it? i've seen other people get this update why haven't I. 34cc52e7-402d-4747-8503-7b6413d36936
  3. Insider Dashboard xboxonehdd-master System-Update download?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Dashboard xboxonehdd-master System-Update download?: I find myself in a potion that others have been in which is not being able to use the OSU1 update to fix an xbox in the preview program because the OS version on the nand is a newer version than...
  4. Typing on xbox one since recent dashboard update.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Typing on xbox one since recent dashboard update.: I'm a xbox insider, recently we got an update for the dashboard and couple other things and since the update I have been unable to use the virtual keyboard for chat or searching in the microsoft...
  5. Group B dashboard update bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    Group B dashboard update bricked my console: Shortly after getting the update, the game I was playing crashed. After that, My Xbox stopped reading my External hard drive. When it would, no games were playable. I thought maybe my External...
  6. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Had new dashboard update,not anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Had new dashboard update,not anymore: I've been an Xbox insider for a little over a year now and sometime last month I had the new dashboard. I turned on my console a couple of days ago and it reverted back to the original one. Has...
  8. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?: I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard. I made researches to know how to update it....
  9. I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!: Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my quests, did everything that I possibly could...
  10. Xbox insider dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox insider dashboard update: Hey So currently I am experiencing an issue trying to install the xbox insider dashboard beta, the download just gets stuck at 32% verifying download. I have tried unplugging for a few minutes...