new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

Discus and support new dashboard update hasnt happened yet. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/goodolgreybush, Sep 15, 2019.

1. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the update, even though im a preview member? this happen to anyone else?

submitted by /u/goodolgreybush
    [link] [comments]

/u/goodolgreybush, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

My new dashboard update hasnt come yet?

Hey guys! We are aware of a delay in the update. We don't have a specific time for you right now, but stay tuned to our @XboxSupport twitter account or @MajorNelson for more real-time updates. Thanks!
  3. Cgar-2EA03449-110D-4 Win User

Update

sometimes this happens when the update hasnt reached everyone yet maybe your friends where online whenthe update hit so maybe they have to back out the game get the update then you can invite each other.
  4. US Revenge Win User

Infinite Loading Screen

this happened to me every day in the beta, but hasnt happened yet since release... idk whats up =\
  5. II MR DIABLO II Win User

Update here!!!!

My xbox hasnt updated yet. Anything i could do to update xbox one?
  6. IV SHINOBI VI Win User

BF4 Dashboard Crashing Instantly upon load up.

The exact same thing is now happening to me. Hasnt previously. Also happens on fifa 14. I suspect yet again it is an EA fault due to their unfinished games.

I tried some single player earlier, dashboarded me with that too. Its unplayable, which os infuriating given that its 100% xp boost at the moment....
Thema:

new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

1. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet. - Similar Threads - dashboard update hasnt

2. Had new dashboard update,not anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Had new dashboard update,not anymore: I've been an Xbox insider for a little over a year now and sometime last month I had the new dashboard. I turned on my console a couple of days ago and it reverted back to the original one. Has...
  3. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?: I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard. I made researches to know how to update it....
  4. I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!: Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my quests, did everything that I possibly could...
  5. Xbox insider dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox insider dashboard update: Hey So currently I am experiencing an issue trying to install the xbox insider dashboard beta, the download just gets stuck at 32% verifying download. I have tried unplugging for a few minutes...
  6. I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...: submitted by /u/Bdubb82 [link] [comments]
  7. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

in XboX Insiders
    Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments]
  9. Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead): Anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  10. anyone knows when coming the new xbox one dashboard update?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone knows when coming the new xbox one dashboard update?: few weeks or few months? submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments]