New dashboard with Beta ring

Discus and support New dashboard with Beta ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just updated my fiancé’s Xbox One S on the beta ring and she received the new dashboard... Not sure if this is a thing for others, but it happened.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AussieAnon365, Dec 3, 2019.

1. New dashboard with Beta ring

Just updated my fiancé’s Xbox One S on the beta ring and she received the new dashboard...

Not sure if this is a thing for others, but it happened.

Signed her account on to my Xbox One X and it’s the regular dashboard, even after a reboot. Must be activated to console ID, not account?

submitted by /u/AussieAnon365
    [link] [comments]

/u/AussieAnon365, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

The home Menu

A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
  3. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  5. Aventhyz Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today

Thanks for It, I'm not an Alpha insider, I'm still on Beta ring, and this news is awesome.
  6. X3Degree Win User

i cant sign into my xbox

Yes, During the beta for the new dashboard you will not be able to sign into xbox live services until the beta is over.

Edit: Please refrain from posting about the the new dashboard beta in public forums.

Thanks,

Brandon
Thema:

New dashboard with Beta ring

1. New dashboard with Beta ring - Similar Threads - dashboard Beta ring

2. Thé new dashboard is beeing deployed out of the beta : Xbox streaming without preview ?

in XboX Insiders
    Thé new dashboard is beeing deployed out of the beta : Xbox streaming without preview ?: Do you think it will be enabled ? submitted by /u/totofra [link] [comments]
  3. Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta: I made a video reproducing this, but it's sort of not needed. I found this on the previous build however it exists in today's build as well. If the A button is sending any input, it makes the...
  4. Delay when pushing the Start/more options button on Dashboard? [Beta]

in XboX Insiders
    Delay when pushing the Start/more options button on Dashboard? [Beta]: I noticed this a while ago but neither is something I use often or assumed it was some odd update bug, but not seeing much talk about this. It's a good 3-5 second delay after the sound cue of you...
  5. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported): In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I won't be able to send or reply to message and I...
  6. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!: where's the dashboard? I got the new features such as the remaining download time, but same dashboard! 4e9178dc-767d-4090-9f00-762609005e76
  8. When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?: submitted by /u/Siimply_Great [link] [comments]
  9. new dashboard for Beta users

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard for Beta users: can we test this as well, if not when is it released? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]
  10. Beta Dashboard preview program removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beta Dashboard preview program removal: Hello I have purchased a second hand xbox 1 from an estate sale. The console is on the beta program and i would like it removed. Normal channels haven't worked for me so i'm hoping someone may be...