New Dashboard

Discus and support New Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Beta Ring and I got the new dashboard. Anyone else? submitted by /u/lorenzodiberardino [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lorenzodiberardino, Sep 16, 2019.

1. New Dashboard

/u/lorenzodiberardino, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Raider Pap Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Update Error code

Well there a new dashboard update, so I need to burn a CD of the new update of dashboard, because it error too when downloading new dashboard, but can get it to update threw a CD. Will see after the new dashboard install, if Modern Warfare 2 will update.
  3. smileskybird Win User

New dashboard

It's Tuesday evening here in NZ and there is "No update available". I suppose those who are in this Preview Program thingy may know of it. Yay Windows 10 comes out at the end of next month. I'm going to buy a new PC with it. My HP Pavilion dv6 which has
    Windows 7 Home 4GB RAM can't play The Sims 3 without crashing. I also want to get The Sims 4 see what it's like many of my friends on Xbox have it. Microsoft does time to time do noticeable changes to the Dashboard just like they've done with Xbox 360. It
    helps keep it fresh. And yes I'd like to see my avatar not locked up in some Windows 8 "Avatar app" let them be free like on 360's UI. Otherwise it's just too professional.
  4. kingvas78 Win User

New dashboard

^ Why try to incorporate Shania Twain into the forums.... booourns! From a fellow Canadian..
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

New dashboard

Are you wired or wireless ?
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

New dashboard

The update messed up the way the xbox and the router talks to each other imo , or the way the router talks with the live servers maybe, ...are you , by any chance , connecting with a "gateway" from you isp ? (they seemed to be hit the hardest ) either
    way , you could list what kind of equipment you got and your isp ....and some said the last update helped , some say it didn't , cant say if there is a "fix underway"...
Thema:

New Dashboard

1. New Dashboard - Similar Threads - Dashboard

2. New Dashboard Experience

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Experience: I’m currently in Group B. I like the IDEA, but I think it is just flawed. I personally enjoyed Group A better for one big reason. The four tiles instead of the massive games and apps icon helped...
  3. Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0: I loved the original Experimental Dashboard, but the new version they just put out is step backwords. What's more annoying is they removed the Rate the Update option so I can't even express my...
  4. xbox dashboard taking to long to start?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox dashboard taking to long to start?: I have been unable to play now for the last hour because non of my games would load. so i reset my system and now the xbox dashboard wont load. ive been trying to just reset my xbox for the past...
  5. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  6. A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...

in XboX Insiders
    A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  7. Curious about the new dashboard and its intentions.

in XboX Insiders
    Curious about the new dashboard and its intentions.: Finally, I'm not in a control group (group B), but wondering what's the purpose of the redesign? Just to improve the dashboard or something more. It seems Xbox is moving to the Metro/Flat tile...
  8. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  9. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  10. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]