New dashboard???

Discus and support New dashboard??? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can someone explain to me what type of people were selected to test out the new dashboard. Because I should've been first in line. On serious note... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Reasonable_Guest, Sep 18, 2019.

1. New dashboard???

Can someone explain to me what type of people were selected to test out the new dashboard. Because I should've been first in line.

On serious note though when will it be coming to us Alpha Skip-Aheaders???

submitted by /u/Reasonable_Guest
    [link] [comments]

/u/Reasonable_Guest, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Meshuggala Win User

New new new!

Really cool video. This game is not gonna let anyone down.
  3. Pure Ratchet Win User

New new new!

I'm not sure if it appears in this video...but if you look closely you can see the Golden Chest necessary for the golden key given out for pre-orders.
  4. TheWillfulKing Win User

new new and new uggggg

i can help you once i get the game back im filthy rich and can give you some and tell you some things that will help if you still need it. just message me.
  5. SUPAD1CE Win User

No new friends, no new friends, no no new...

well, im looking for some new online buddies for halo and borderlands. also for neverwinter and pretty much anything else. Ill add you.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

This is NOT news

Well it is news that a game takes up such a sizeable chunk of a consoles default storage. That you can pay more for external storage doesn't do away with that.

Randver has it spot on, he and IceStorm seem to be saying the same thing but from different angles, that if you are going the external route for playing games off then paying more for a properly cooled model is the way to go.

I have a USB powered backup external for my laptop and that gets warm when moving files to it. I'd hate to think how hot it would get if I were trying to play a game off it for hours at a time.

TLDR: If you want to play games of an external. Buy one with proper cooling. Hard drives do die, don't help them on their way.
Thema:

New dashboard???

1. New dashboard??? - Similar Threads - dashboard

2. New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.: Im on the Beta Ring and had received the new Dashboard update a couple of weeks ago. But throughout the week I put on a game that I played for a couple of hours only to find the dashboard has...
  3. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  4. Xbox Lagging From Boot and Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Lagging From Boot and Dashboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/oraine16 [link] [comments]
  5. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....
  6. Had new dashboard update,not anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Had new dashboard update,not anymore: I've been an Xbox insider for a little over a year now and sometime last month I had the new dashboard. I turned on my console a couple of days ago and it reverted back to the original one. Has...
  7. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard: My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped...
  8. I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone: I'm trying everything but my xbox is so slow. I can't log in or go into the settings or open any apps. Does anyone know the reason and how to fix 6c608b6d-a564-41b7-b983-be11870fe2ce
  9. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  10. Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable

in XboX Insiders
    Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable: Can you please make it so that i can select my own channels on the Mixer Dashboard page (RB*2) and not the ones YOU like me to see. so that i can selfcustomize my channels list there w/ pins etc...