New Discord x Xbox collaboration

Discus and support New Discord x Xbox collaboration in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have use this a few times and it is really useful as like it says you can talk to your friends in discord while playing without having to turn things... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mad-Maniac, Aug 4, 2022.

1. New Discord x Xbox collaboration

I have use this a few times and it is really useful as like it says you can talk to your friends in discord while playing without having to turn things on. I know this is beta so there are a few bugs that have most likely been found and fixed so far I think this was a good move for both Xbox and discord.

submitted by /u/Mad-Maniac
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mad-Maniac, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Spazpol Win User

Favorite social media platform for gaming?

I don't really like gaming via social media platforms (I gave that garbage up on mySpace). However, i do feel discord is hands down the best platform for collaboration with other gamers over things like facebook, skype, twitter, etc.
  3. Dash x73 Win User

Official xbox Live clan support?

another collaboration on this Clan Tab implement could be "xbox live rewards"

They already have incentives, perhaps they could collaborate on an effort with "clan prizes" or incentive.
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

"It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run solitary

Regardless of what platform they use to make a game, the sound of them collaborating on a new IP is welcome news. The problem is this sounds more like a collaborative experiment than an actual game so far. There's no story, no idea as to what kind of game
    it will be or what gameplay is/will be like. I'll get excited when there's more information as to what this turns into.
  5. JennyInTheCity Win User

Will the new gamertag format be supported by Discord too?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the new Xbox gamertag system is (inspired by) already similar to Discord, saying that, if you connect your Xbox profile to Discord, you'd still be able to choose the username you prefer but the prefixes will be different
    as this is randomly generated by xbox and discord respectively. I believe, if you really want the same username in Discord as your Xbox gamertag, you can subscribe to Discord Nitro to change your prefix to match your gamertag, given that no one has taken that
    prefex yet.
  6. Phoenix1984 Win User

Achievement/Game List not Updating

I do use two different consoles. One is an X and the other is a base Xbox One from launch. They’re both in the Xbox Insider beta, but I think they’re at different levels.

I also noticed my Discord connectivity is broken. After this started, it no longer showed the game I was playing on my Discord status
Thema:

New Discord x Xbox collaboration

1. New Discord x Xbox collaboration - Similar Threads - Discord collaboration

2. Xbox requiring update when moving discord to Xbox..?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox requiring update when moving discord to Xbox..?: I’m in the omega ring and it seems that my discord to Xbox feature isn’t working due to “need system update”… any advice. My system is updated fully submitted by /u/JoshuaOhHey [link] [comments]
  3. I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?: Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/CinciShark [link] [comments]
  4. When’s discord going live to all?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When’s discord going live to all?: Ever since it’s been announced that discord would be integrated with Xbox chat, quarrels app has not been usable making it hard to game with friends who don’t use Xbox party chat. Just wondering....
  5. I have been given half of the discord and Xbox beta but not the full thing

in XboX Insiders
    I have been given half of the discord and Xbox beta but not the full thing: So yesterday i finally got access to the beta I launched discord app on my phone and there was the prompt about Xbox and discord voice beta so of course i wanted to try it so i go to test out the...
  6. Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer

in XboX Insiders
    Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer: For the last week I've been trying to get my discord voice chat to transfer over to my xbox and it never works. When I hit transfer to xbox in the discord app and get moved to the Xbox app it...
  7. Discord voice won’t work on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice won’t work on Xbox: My Xbox says I need to relink my Xbox account to discord. Well I did that 3 times and nothing is happening, both accounts are link but the “ transfer to Xbox” voice button isn’t there anymore nor...
  8. why cant i use discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i use discord: I try to use qr code gien does nothing on dapp i tried linking it manually and i cant use discord on xbox do you i need to be a deverloper to use Discord 5a15b245-acc7-4b30-9ce2-4b2025964539
  9. Xbox Insiders w/ Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insiders w/ Discord: Recently I joined Xbox insiders with hopes of trying the new Discord Party feature, but it’s not showing up as an option under “Parties and Chats” in the menu. How can I gain access to this...
  10. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 15th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 15th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...