new dongle won't connect to xbox live.

Discus and support new dongle won't connect to xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/p/321439/1685400.aspx same problem as this except i'm using an Ethernet cable and the dongle is my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Barl0w 1995, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Barl0w 1995
    Barl0w 1995 Guest

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/p/321439/1685400.aspx

same problem as this except i'm using an Ethernet cable and the dongle is my only network connection so I won't be able to bridge connections. xbox support on twitter wasn't much help. I would've used the forums first if they weren't down at the time.

:)

Barl0w 1995, Feb 20, 2014
  2. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest
    Three Dongle (Sharing)

Hoping to get some help to a problem that has been bothering me for days now!

I use a three dongle to connect to Xbox live and it works no bother the one I was using was a zte dongle and it was fine, anyway I upgraded to
    there new Huawei E3231 dongle as it is better with better speeds etc.. I thought it would be able to share the connection the same way I did before and connect to Xbox live. Well I was wrong I can set the connection to share but it
    just won't connect to live I have tried someone many times and I just don't understand why it wont work!

Can anyone help me out here?
    new dongle won't connect to xbox live. [​IMG]

Thank You

toonarmy206, Feb 20, 2014
  3. ZyX KrYpToN
    ZyX KrYpToN Guest
    xbox internet problems

I did some research but need a bit more info. What type of dongle do you have? To be able to use your dongle for your son's Xbox you will need a wifi-Dongle. This allows you to have other devices to connect to you dongle internet. I do not think you can
    connect to Live without that. But I will do more research on this and get back to you!

ZyX KrYpToN, Feb 20, 2014
Thema:

1. new dongle won't connect to xbox live. - Similar Threads - dongle won't connect

2. Rig 800lx dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Rig 800lx dongle: On xbox its annoying because I cant switch to atmos home theater. On windows 10 the dongle just dies after awile so I have to unplug and replug everytime I want to use it....
  3. wireless controller dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    wireless controller dongle: I have 2 brand new xbox wireless adapters for windows that I want to use with xbox one controllers. When I plug them in, they don't work (no light) and I get "Windows is still setting up the class...
  4. Xbox Dongle

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Dongle: I recently bought an Xbox One after years of playing on the Xbox 360. I currently have one Xbox One controller, but I have multiple Xbox 360 controllers. I was curious if I would be able to buy a...
  5. Xbox One controller won't automatically reconnect to USB dongle after using wired connection.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller won't automatically reconnect to USB dongle after using wired connection.: My Xbox One controller has to be resynced with the dongle every time I use the play and charge kit, any idea on how to fix this issue? I'm currently using Windows 7, besides this small issue,...
  6. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible ...: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible with xbox one usb? Never of thought something as massive as xbox forums would catch deadforum syndrome,...
  7. Does ANYONE at Xbox care about the useless wireless dongles they are selling?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does ANYONE at Xbox care about the useless wireless dongles they are selling?: This issue has been out for over 5 months now. Nobody cares that they are advertising/marketing a wireless dongle to support up to 8 controllers when they broke this functionality after the new...
  8. Crash Windows 10 Low battery Xbox controller through wireless dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crash Windows 10 Low battery Xbox controller through wireless dongle: Hello, since few days, i’ve received a new Xbox controller with battery pack, and a wireless dongle for windows 10. My computer fully freeze, crash and reboot when I plug a jack headphone, I...
  9. Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplug and re-plug in my usb dongle for wireless headset on Xbox One X: Hi, I'm using a wireless Plantronics Rig 800 headset that has a usb dongle that I plug into my Xbox One X. Every time I turn on my Xbox I have to unplug it then plug it in again for the Xbox...
  10. Can I connect my xbox 360 wireless controller to mac without a dongle?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my xbox 360 wireless controller to mac without a dongle?: Hey, I'm having trouble connecting a xbox 360 wireless controller to my macos but i can't afford a dongle to connect the two together. Is there a alternative to my problem?...