new Edge app on Xbox edge app?

Discus and support new Edge app on Xbox edge app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well I'm sure not the only one asking this 09dab9ef-20af-44f7-8538-2edd80accc90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoE TwEaKn MANE, Oct 1, 2020.

1. new Edge app on Xbox edge app?

Well I'm sure not the only one asking this

:)

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Oct 1, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Edge Browser lost Homepage

No, there is no new Edge browser for Xbox One yet. There has been no news on if or when there will be a new version of Edge available for the console.
  3. MPCRUSHER Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

Hi MorkyMork1991,

There is no “mobile view” in the settings on the Edge app on my Xbox One. This setting feature appears to only be available on the mobile version of the Edge app on my smart phone.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Edge ads

This is the Edge app on Xbox One? The content found on websites is up to the websites that you're visiting and not controlled by Microsoft or a result of the Edge App. There aren't any extensions with the Xbox One version of Edge, so that would also unlikely
    be the culprit. I would really think it's the visited sites that would be causing the redirection, I'm not sure how it would be done otherwise.
    I would recommend reviewing this page to see if it helps in clearing up what you have in Edge to prevent this.
  5. dxrules Win User

subscription not showing in Microsoft account

Use a computer/laptop or the edge app on the Xbox to sign into your account
  6. Dangerboy4020 Win User

Bing

Open the Microsoft edge app.
Thema:

new Edge app on Xbox edge app?

1. new Edge app on Xbox edge app? - Similar Threads - Edge app edge

2. New edge on Xbox edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New edge on Xbox edge app?: Yes will there ever be the new edge app on the xbox edge app? Thanks. dec6fdab-aee9-40cd-b706-17dd6e8e1ac6
  3. Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app: Xbox one S i downloaded the edge browser update, it said for windows 10, I think it wasn't meant for xbox, after I hit download the xbox hasn't been right, it's the Microsoft Edge ad on home...
  4. The rounded edges found their way into My Games & Apps, looks 50x better now

in XboX Insiders
    The rounded edges found their way into My Games & Apps, looks 50x better now: [IMG] submitted by /u/CallMeDucc [link] [comments]
  5. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One.. Edge app will not work with YouTube.com

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One.. Edge app will not work with YouTube.com: Edge app when at any video very slow to load. Preview pictures do not load. This has been a long term problem. Sample; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-2Hl20bP8Y submitted by /u/BenTrolled...
  7. La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]: Saludos.... Resulta que encendí hace unos días la Xbox One y apareció una pantalla que decía: YA CASI ESTAS... Cuando terminemos de aplicar la actulización estará todo listo. Una vez la...
  8. Do you think the new Bing app was recently announced for Xbox to replace the old Edge we...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the new Bing app was recently announced for Xbox to replace the old Edge we...: Currently Edge on our consoles is partially abandoned, there are no translations of the webs, no syncs the favorites and we do not enjoy the new icon. What do you think? Thank you all beforehand...
  9. Is it like this for anyone else. It all of the settings withing the edge app only for me....

in XboX Insiders
    Is it like this for anyone else. It all of the settings withing the edge app only for me....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Puppetmaster634 [link] [comments]
  10. Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?: The current one has deteriorated over time. Especially trying to go to YouTube. submitted by /u/Osiris-Reflection [link] [comments]