New edge on Xbox edge app?

Discus and support New edge on Xbox edge app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes will there ever be the new edge app on the xbox edge app? Thanks. dec6fdab-aee9-40cd-b706-17dd6e8e1ac6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoE TwEaKn MANE, Oct 1, 2020.

1. New edge on Xbox edge app?

Yes will there ever be the new edge app on the xbox edge app? Thanks.

:)

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Oct 1, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Edge Browser lost Homepage

No, there is no new Edge browser for Xbox One yet. There has been no news on if or when there will be a new version of Edge available for the console.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Mirrors Edge 2

4. PalmettoBling Win User

Cookies

Are you having trouble viewing content in your browser on Xbox One? And are you comparing settings against the new Edge on a PC to Xbox One? I don't believe they have updated Xbox One's browser to the new Edge yet.
  5. ErinBytes Win User

Help...idk where else to post...

6. AngelObullets Win User

Microsoft Edge

Are you having this issue on edge on pc or Edge on xbox?.
Thema:

New edge on Xbox edge app?

1. New edge on Xbox edge app? - Similar Threads - edge edge app

2. new Edge app on Xbox edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new Edge app on Xbox edge app?: Well I'm sure not the only one asking this 09dab9ef-20af-44f7-8538-2edd80accc90
  3. Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app: Xbox one S i downloaded the edge browser update, it said for windows 10, I think it wasn't meant for xbox, after I hit download the xbox hasn't been right, it's the Microsoft Edge ad on home...
  4. The rounded edges found their way into My Games & Apps, looks 50x better now

in XboX Insiders
    The rounded edges found their way into My Games & Apps, looks 50x better now: [IMG] submitted by /u/CallMeDucc [link] [comments]
  5. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One.. Edge app will not work with YouTube.com

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One.. Edge app will not work with YouTube.com: Edge app when at any video very slow to load. Preview pictures do not load. This has been a long term problem. Sample; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-2Hl20bP8Y submitted by /u/BenTrolled...
  7. La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]: Saludos.... Resulta que encendí hace unos días la Xbox One y apareció una pantalla que decía: YA CASI ESTAS... Cuando terminemos de aplicar la actulización estará todo listo. Una vez la...
  8. Do you think the new Bing app was recently announced for Xbox to replace the old Edge we...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the new Bing app was recently announced for Xbox to replace the old Edge we...: Currently Edge on our consoles is partially abandoned, there are no translations of the webs, no syncs the favorites and we do not enjoy the new icon. What do you think? Thank you all beforehand...
  9. Is it like this for anyone else. It all of the settings withing the edge app only for me....

in XboX Insiders
    Is it like this for anyone else. It all of the settings withing the edge app only for me....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Puppetmaster634 [link] [comments]
  10. Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?: The current one has deteriorated over time. Especially trying to go to YouTube. submitted by /u/Osiris-Reflection [link] [comments]