New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

Discus and support New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft. I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN ! After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oOl TOM lOo, Nov 8, 2019.

1. oOl TOM lOo
    oOl TOM lOo Guest

New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

Dear Microsoft.

I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN !

After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I will never buy something like this from you again.

When I saw the Elite Series 2 and announcements that everything has been redesigned for the better I thought, well, this thing looks really solid, lets give them one last Chance.

So yesterday I got my new Series 2 Controller, I was so happy, it feels so good in the Hands, great Features etc.

After 2 Hours of Gaming I laid down the Controller to go to the Kitchen for a moment. When I left the Room i had the Screen looking towards a certain Point. When I came back in I thought, huh, that's not the Screen I left the Console with, I sat down and
    I noticed the Screen moving by itself. I was about to start Crying believe me. I had this Issue with 4 Xbox Controllers in total in the Past. Its so damn annoying !!!

The right Stick moves to the Right and upwards slowly on its own as soon as I touch it gently.

Now my Question: [Mod Removed - Profanity] MICROSOFT ! What the [Mod Removed - Profanity] is wrong with you or your Production Procedures !?

Is a 180 Bucks Elite Controller not Quality tested or something ?

You had so many Time to redesign that thing. You know very well about the Problems your Controllers had in the Past, serious Problems as I would call it ! And the normal regular Controllers having these Issues too. How is this even Possible that this new
    Controller being released with the same [Mod Removed - Profanity] Analog Stick Quality as before !!!???

I am sooo disappointed and Angry, you can't even imagine Guys. I swear to God I will never ever buy a Microsoft Controller Elite Product again in my Life.

Im so done with this [Mod Removed - Profanity]. So sick and tired of returning such expensive Controllers over and over again.

Im getting it replaced tomorrow. Don't know for what, because if one had this Problem, others will have swell, maybe from the beginning, maybe a week or a Month or a Year later.

I posted the Problem under the Controller announcement from the Official Xbox Instagram, guess what, no answer or a sorry or whatsoever from Xbox Side. They posted answers under Peoples Post saying they are happy with their Controllers, but someone like
    me having Problems and Issues with it on Day one... nothing from their Side ! No advice or whatever help. So stupid and sad.

By the way, other Guys were responding to me they having the same Problem like I have with the Series 2, so im definitely not alone or the only one.

What should I say? Thanx for nothing ? That would be the right one in this Case I think !

Thanx for letting me down, AGAIN !

Bye from a absolute disappointed Customer.

:)

oOl TOM lOo, Nov 8, 2019
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

Chill on how much pressure you're applying, be gentle. Pressing harder has no difference to pressing light, the same function in game will take place.
  3. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

Sorry about that one is going to get better soon and maybe some kind of discount on your next one I hope.
  4. RapidDemon Win User

I’m on my 5th Series 2. All of them have had stick drift of varying degrees, from anywhere between 8-12%. Its a terrible controller and they ALL suffer from it.
  5. Ash of Snow Win User

Iv'e bought multiple controllers over the years and iv'e only had a stick drift issue with one of my controllers and it was on it's last legs to be honest (after serving me well over the years) it was time to retire the controller and get a new one, witch
    i just bought a random controller that was brand new, and i haven't had problems with stick drift in many years.
  6. Fast Chet Win User

This is the first I have heard of this on the new elite 2 controller. I have four elite controllers and no issues from manufacture defect. Hopefully, you get a good one under warranty and enjoy your gaming. Best wishes. ☺️
Thema:

1. New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable ! - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.: As subject states. My controller is no longer consistently accepting inputs, particularly from the "LB" button. I had started to notice over a month ago that occasionally the face buttons (ABXY)...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click: I got this elite controller off a friend brand new for cheap no problems and two months into having the controller rb button starts to double input and is very annoying and i wish there was a way...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...: Hi (1) This is the continuation of the original thread: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues...
  5. Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller: I was wondering what options I have with a faulty controller. I am a PC gamer exclusively, and I have the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. A few days ago the left trigger started to give some...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Repair Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Repair Time: Does anybody know how long repairs are taking for the elite series 2 controller? Microsoft has had mine for about a month now and I still haven’t gotten any updates that they have started working...
  7. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: This has been by far the worst experince ive had with xbox and has tempted me to switch over to playstaion. I bought the elite series 2 controller and had to return it because the left bumper...
  8. Do I need to replace my elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to replace my elite series 2 controller?: Recently I’ve been having problems with my RB button on my elite controller, Ive seen and read other comments and most people recommened that you buy a new controller. I feel like i’ve been...
  9. Elite series 2 controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller problems: Hello, for 2 months I have been having problems with the button Y it remains stuck, and I requested to send it to technical service, but 2 days have passed and I have no response from UPS, I need...
  10. Elite series 2 controller recall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller recall: How has there not been any kind of recall or warranty extension on these $180 controllers? Thumbstick failure with in a year of purchasing is unacceptable ESPECIALLY when it cost almost as much as...