New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

Discus and support New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft. I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN ! After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oOl TOM lOo, Nov 8, 2019.

1. oOl TOM lOo
    oOl TOM lOo Guest

New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

Dear Microsoft.

I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN !

After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I will never buy something like this from you again.

When I saw the Elite Series 2 and announcements that everything has been redesigned for the better I thought, well, this thing looks really solid, lets give them one last Chance.

So yesterday I got my new Series 2 Controller, I was so happy, it feels so good in the Hands, great Features etc.

After 2 Hours of Gaming I laid down the Controller to go to the Kitchen for a moment. When I left the Room i had the Screen looking towards a certain Point. When I came back in I thought, huh, that's not the Screen I left the Console with, I sat down and
    I noticed the Screen moving by itself. I was about to start Crying believe me. I had this Issue with 4 Xbox Controllers in total in the Past. Its so damn annoying !!!

The right Stick moves to the Right and upwards slowly on its own as soon as I touch it gently.

Now my Question: [Mod Removed - Profanity] MICROSOFT ! What the [Mod Removed - Profanity] is wrong with you or your Production Procedures !?

Is a 180 Bucks Elite Controller not Quality tested or something ?

You had so many Time to redesign that thing. You know very well about the Problems your Controllers had in the Past, serious Problems as I would call it ! And the normal regular Controllers having these Issues too. How is this even Possible that this new
    Controller being released with the same [Mod Removed - Profanity] Analog Stick Quality as before !!!???

I am sooo disappointed and Angry, you can't even imagine Guys. I swear to God I will never ever buy a Microsoft Controller Elite Product again in my Life.

Im so done with this [Mod Removed - Profanity]. So sick and tired of returning such expensive Controllers over and over again.

Im getting it replaced tomorrow. Don't know for what, because if one had this Problem, others will have swell, maybe from the beginning, maybe a week or a Month or a Year later.

I posted the Problem under the Controller announcement from the Official Xbox Instagram, guess what, no answer or a sorry or whatsoever from Xbox Side. They posted answers under Peoples Post saying they are happy with their Controllers, but someone like
    me having Problems and Issues with it on Day one... nothing from their Side ! No advice or whatever help. So stupid and sad.

By the way, other Guys were responding to me they having the same Problem like I have with the Series 2, so im definitely not alone or the only one.

What should I say? Thanx for nothing ? That would be the right one in this Case I think !

Thanx for letting me down, AGAIN !

Bye from a absolute disappointed Customer.

:)

oOl TOM lOo, Nov 8, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

I'm sorry your having issues. I do see were your coming from . Good money on a bugy controller. .

I think I will wait a wee bit before buying mine .

Good luck 🤔
  3. NLH1 Win User

After seeing so many negative posts about the new elite controller I'm really starting to think its not worth buying one
  4. oOl TOM lOo Win User

Olá, serio meu amigo?

Pensei que eles tinha corrigido isso.....

:(

[Mod Translation - Hello, really my friend?

I thought they fixed that .....

:( ]
    No my Friend, seems like they didn't.

I have 1 Month to return the second one.

So i will go on using it as im curious if the Problem gets even worse over Time.

With the Elite Series 1 nit got worse like every Month until it became unusable.

Its really a shame this things happen again.

And I would like to do it like some Users here told me, to return it and wait some Time till they fix the Problems.

Well, I really would like to but after all the hassle I had with the Series 1 Elite I am pretty sure that this Problem does not get fixed because they would have to redesign the whole Analogue Stick Sensors and maybe the overall design. That would cause
    a lot of Research and Money and all what's around it working on something new.

So the new Elite 2 already been released now, there won't be any changes for this Series.

Maybe on a possible Series 3, but definitely not on the Series 2.

Yeah I know I just got my Glass Ball out to look into the Future, but I went with all these Issues on the first Generation Elite and the never fixed the Problems until today.

So im sorry Guys, but I lost hope for this thing, its so sad :(

Good luck to all the other Series 2 Owners reading here, its a joke to have to wish Luck to another Customer about a brandneu released Product, but that's what it is, a Controller Lottery :(
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I am not ever purchasing any of the Elite controllers anymore. I purchased one about a year ago and it immediately had problems with the left bumper not working anymore, and also the rubber grips just fell off. For such a high price point, more investment
    should have put into these products. It feels like a case of a very small investment/cost for them and trying to return a high profit with the big price point, but they are being made too cheaply to keep having problems like this. I just stick to the basic
    controller, and if something in that dies, at least it doesn't cost so much to replace.
  6. Zero420override Win User

What terrible luck. Sorry that this has happened.
Thema:

1. New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable ! - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset: Is it possible on an Elite Controller Series 2 to connect a BlueTooth headset such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Chat Headset? e96b7131-04eb-4d15-9e16-881542d27ae4
  4. Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller: I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller which I am trying to configure using Xbox Accessories App on an up to date Windows 10 PC. I use a Microsoft Account Login and am connected to an Xbox Live...
  5. Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox: Hi, I purchased the Xbox elite series 2 controller via the Xbox rewards app offer on the 9th November & received the controller on the 12th November. I'm wondering when the 15000 points will get...
  6. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  7. Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA: I get the below error whenever I try to use the app. I have updated Windows to latest version, tried logging into a Microsoft account, etc-- no change. When I search this error code in general it...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.: Well after reading around about issues with the V2 I decided to inspect my controller and found out that the Hair triggers on the 3rd or lowest settings does not register any input when the...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  10. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues: Hey all, So I wanted to get some guidance / spark up a conversation. I was so excited to take delivery of my brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Monday 4th November. It had been on...