New error code 0x90072efe

Discus and support New error code 0x90072efe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got a different error code earlier and reported. I was told they were working on it... Just now I get a different error code with the same problem when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelWoolverton, Aug 8, 2019.

1. New error code 0x90072efe

Got a different error code earlier and reported. I was told they were working on it... Just now I get a different error code with the same problem when you are directed to the link... Error code does not exist.

:)

MichaelWoolverton, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Fellow Gamers,

At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text. Should the issue continue after the service alert has concluded, and after you perform a power cycle to the console, please feel free to make a new thread detailing
    your issue.

Hope this helps and happy gaming.
  3. OTB Mr Moth Win User

Im getting the same error for every one of my games pls help
  4. COD WARRIOR 101 Win User

All my games not working get few mins on ark until it boot me no reason get ask need to be online or outages services... Would be chat in party which im online and outages seen video says fixed 2 years ago guess they lied... so anoyed
  5. BadTree2916756 Win User

Im nota open Minecraft,pug,roblox
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

the xbox servers are failing at the moment
Thema:

1. New error code 0x90072efe - Similar Threads - error code 0x90072efe

2. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  3. Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]: Kein Abrufen von Microsoft Sudoku oder anderen Microsoft Spielen im Store (Mahjong ... usw) möglich, Fehlercode 0x80090016, habe diese Spiele schon seit Ewigkeit gespielt, nun kann ich sie nicht...
  4. FEHLERCODE: 1170000 [Mod translation-ERROR CODE: 1170000]

in XBoX on Windows
    FEHLERCODE: 1170000 [Mod translation-ERROR CODE: 1170000]: Anmeldefehler bei Xbox Live Fehlercodesuche - 1170000 - erfolglos... [Mod translation-Xbox Live sign-in error Error code search - 1170000 - unsuccessful... ] 0832ebd1-25ce-442c-b288-43bf1c26ea16
  5. HDCP error code on LG OLED C9 tv with Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDCP error code on LG OLED C9 tv with Xbox one S: I have been trying to watcha 4K ultra hd movie with my new tv on my xbox bit when I try to play it, it shows me an error code. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps microsoft says but nothing...
  6. help with error codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with error codes: I installed Microsoft Mahjong on my pc at the beginning of this month. about five days ago I started getting an error code 0x803F8001, and don't know how to fix it. Can some one tell me how I can...
  7. error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game: I'm getting the error code 0x803F8001 for my MahJongg game, which I've been playing for at least three years now. I also play Microsoft Solitaire and Microsoft Jigsaw. I signed into my Microsoft...
  8. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  9. Shadows of war not start error code "0x90072efe"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadows of war not start error code "0x90072efe": the game not start message error "Tente novamente. Se isso acontecer novamente, acesse xbox.com/errorhelp e digite o seguinte codigo 0x90072efe" but this code error not found in the community....
  10. error code 0x90072efe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x90072efe: It will not even allow me to open my Microsoft store on the xbox one, and because of that all my free to play games and games I digitally downloaded will not work. I have hard reset unplug it...