New error happening

Discus and support New error happening in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to get an error code, now instead, it says I do not own the game, or something like I need to purchase it, and as I said, my friends have no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epicgamerxx1076, Aug 9, 2019.

1. New error happening

I used to get an error code, now instead, it says I do not own the game, or something like I need to purchase it, and as I said, my friends have no problems.

:)

Epicgamerxx1076, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

New error happening

Hi Epicgamerxx1076,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with launching games. Unfortunately at this time there is a service alert regarding the behavior shown on your console.

Check out our
    Service Status
    page for updates on the situation.

Thank you for understanding.
  3. skys7 Win User

Anyone have any updates on xbox live?

I hope the error was for good and they added some new servers to their system :)

OP errors happen. They will fix it.
  4. voteDC Win User

Clientside Error Not enough memory

Happening for me as well. Extremely frustrating.

-

Seems to be the new "uh oh" error as it doesn't happen when I'm not signed in.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Rewards- MS moves the goal posts again.

It's not an error. They won't change it back now. Their new response when explaining what happened after people share their frustration is "sorry to share the news".
  6. BMDxNYPLAYER037 Win User

Hdd video files

The error message is 0xc00d36c4 keep in mind that this is happening to files I already seen on Xbox one they are not all new
Thema:

New error happening

1. New error happening - Similar Threads - error happening

2. (X360) Full red ring error: Does it happen too if i plug HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Full red ring error: Does it happen too if i plug HDMI?: Or it will just do the same just because the console does not recognize the AV cable? PS: I already know how's the deal since i researched a lot. e0d39182-6198-41ae-9ce3-437fb33cdf19
  3. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  4. Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?: So recently i upgraded from my day one xbox to the xbox one x, what can i say.. worst decision i have made so far. So this past week i have had a lot of issues with the xbox crashing, failing the...
  5. I'm concerned an error happened?Due to not receiving my reward for completing my quests last ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm concerned an error happened?Due to not receiving my reward for completing my quests last ...: So during October I completed 2 different quests and my sister completed 1 as well And received a $5 store credit and a 1 month xbox live subscription via her Xbox live inbox. I've completed my...
  6. This stupid error code is happening again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This stupid error code is happening again: what the hell microsoft it won't let me launch any digital games. Get your **** together this is bloody ridiculous efa40a04-f08f-4970-8749-90256ee091d1
  7. Problem that happened to me more than 100 times in a row , Error "0x80040200"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem that happened to me more than 100 times in a row , Error "0x80040200": Good morning, it's a problem that happens to me with twitch and all the games when I tried to transmit and it generates problems so much in the console it freezes, and in the group chat I can no...
  8. Turned on my xbox one after about 4 months and needs to update, but an error keeps happening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turned on my xbox one after about 4 months and needs to update, but an error keeps happening.: I keep trying to update my xbox one and I keep getting "Something went wrong with the update" and then the error code(s?) 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Tried troubleshooting and nothing comes...
  9. "Try that again - Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Error, I'm ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Try that again - Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Error, I'm ...: So while trying to redeem a 6 month gold membership prepaid code on my console, I get this error that says "Try that again - Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." anybody had...
  10. Error Code: OxC03F300D. "Something happened on our end". What's going on? Anyone know? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: OxC03F300D. "Something happened on our end". What's going on? Anyone know? ...: Seems like there's no staff at all! I tried to put in a 12 Month Gold Subscription code on my xbox; "Something happened on our end", then i tried my phone, "something happened on our end", then...