New Fable

Discus and support New Fable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; don't listen to rumors or "leaks". Just got to keep on waiting fb6d0df6-747c-408a-bd98-786f8d9aa82a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simple OJ, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Simple OJ
    Simple OJ Guest

New Fable

don't listen to rumors or "leaks". Just got to keep on waiting

:)

Simple OJ, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User

New IP for Xbox at E3?

A new Fable wouldn't be a new IP, but I'm really looking forward to a new Fable game too.
  3. Judge Win User

Why The Xbox One Exclusive Will be Fable 4 or Crackdown 3

4. blgboo Win User

Fable themed Hand of Fate game

That's a fun idea for sure.

Would really like to see a new Fable game. Preferably one they'll name Fable IV.
    Same! But I think this would make a nice mint game for Fable 4 or just a second new Fable game to come with it. Or both! Lol
  5. Albert X Win User

Favorite Xbox game franchise

I have to say Gears of War and Fable-------I really want a new Fable game.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

Thema:

New Fable

1. New Fable - Similar Threads - Fable

2. xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?: Hi, I was wondering how people can get the fable achievement "see the future" without the smartglass app? Im at a standstill right now and I think this is stupid if you cannot get this easy...
  3. Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live: Hi, I would like to install Fable 3 on pc (Windows 10), but I have heard that Games for Windows Live is now shut down. Is it still possible to play the game? Thank you...
  4. Fable 2 subtitles(субтитры)[Fable 2 subtitles (subtitles)]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 subtitles(субтитры)[Fable 2 subtitles (subtitles)]: Купил Fable 2, она Eng версии, играть соответственно не могу, так как я ангийского почти не знаю, как мне хотя бы субтитры переключить на русский? Или мне как остальным игрокам искать диск от...
  5. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  6. Fable 3 couch co-op glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 couch co-op glitch?: Okay, so i cant find a solution for this issue, maybe someone here can help. My husband and i are trying to trade gear on Fable 3 using couch co-op on the Xbox One, but when we try to login, it...
  7. Fable 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3: Does anyone know anything about error 80151906 every time I've tried to sign into Xbox live on Fable 3 it doesn't work and gives me this code I've looked everywhere and it apparently doesn't exist...
  8. Fable 3 multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 multiplayer Issues: i recently downloaded Fable 3 for my Xbox one and i tried to play the multiplayer mode with my bro on the same console. But it doesn’t seem like my progress is carrying over to his world that I’m...
  9. Fable 3 local co-op saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 local co-op saves: I've been playing Fable 3 again recently because of the new enhancements. I already beat the game so i wanted to do some local co-op with a friend. When they start up there character and i join, i...
  10. Fable 3 xbox one game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 3 xbox one game saves: While im playing with a player 2 when we launch the game second player becomes copy of player 1. When u save the game it turns player 2 into player 1 making their save a duplicate of 1. Now its...