New Fable

Discus and support New Fable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; don't listen to rumors or "leaks". Just got to keep on waiting fb6d0df6-747c-408a-bd98-786f8d9aa82a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simple OJ, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Simple OJ
    Simple OJ Guest

New Fable

don't listen to rumors or "leaks". Just got to keep on waiting

:)

Simple OJ, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User

New IP for Xbox at E3?

A new Fable wouldn't be a new IP, but I'm really looking forward to a new Fable game too.
  3. Judge Win User

Why The Xbox One Exclusive Will be Fable 4 or Crackdown 3

4. blgboo Win User

Fable themed Hand of Fate game

That's a fun idea for sure.

Would really like to see a new Fable game. Preferably one they'll name Fable IV.
    Same! But I think this would make a nice mint game for Fable 4 or just a second new Fable game to come with it. Or both! Lol
  5. Albert X Win User

Favorite Xbox game franchise

I have to say Gears of War and Fable-------I really want a new Fable game.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

Thema:

New Fable

1. New Fable - Similar Threads - Fable

2. How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?: I purchased Fable 3 with all the following DLC in July 2011 on Steam, and have just downloaded and installed it to play it again. After troubleshooting it to launch properly (having to delete the...
  3. problem game fable 2 localization

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem game fable 2 localization: hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad) 374222ca-1f25-49c9-b752-32023428311f
  4. fable 2 language xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable 2 language xbox one: I can't be able to change fable 2 language on my xbox one. It still keeping french, only for this gamr i have this troobleshot, my xbox one has set to english language but region is france. Can...
  5. Fable 3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 update: Does anyone know what the new fable 3 update from today was for 346e733b-ed0d-467e-a591-b6699d49965a
  6. I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One: Hi everyone, I've been having some trouble saving my Xbox 360 games to my Xbox One, specifically Fable 2 (that I got through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). When I tried to load the game, my Xbox...
  7. Fable 2 на русском языке [Translation - Fable 2 in Russian ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 на русском языке [Translation - Fable 2 in Russian ]: Майкрософт добавьте пожалуйста русский язык в игру fable 2 на xbox one. ------ [Mod Translation - Microsoft will please add Russian into the fable 2 game on xbox one.]...
  8. Xbox Games - Fable and the possible rebirth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games - Fable and the possible rebirth: I only played the first two Fables but never finished either because at the time my English was pretty bad and I didn’t really understand what was need to progress. It would be fun to go back and...
  9. Fable III multiplayer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III multiplayer issues: Hello. My problem is that I cannot play on multiplayer mode in Fable III, it keeps saying "To access this option, you need to be signed in to Xbox LIVE with an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. You will...
  10. Fable 3 Co-Op Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Co-Op Issues: Hello all. I recently started playing Fable 3 on my Xbox One and wanted to play Co-Op on the same console with my boy friend. Unfortunately, when one of us logs in to the other's game, the guest...