New features!

Discus and support New features! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be nice to have an Xbox One screen related feature, for example pin screen, or something else! submitted by /u/xRenanferraz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xRenanferraz, Sep 17, 2019.

1. New features!

It would be nice to have an Xbox One screen related feature, for example pin screen, or something else!

submitted by /u/xRenanferraz
    [link] [comments]

/u/xRenanferraz, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

New Features?

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

[quote user="Jagriff"]

I want K/D removed as a stat because it shows nothing by the way of skill. It encourages anti-team play and the public obsession of that stat makes the game less fun. An emphasis should be put on stats like SPM, where teamwork is the main point.

KDR is an unhealthy obsession but SPM also has its flaws. Lone-wolf mentalities are born of selfishness but also imcompetance on behalf of teammates and also design choices. Why take a point in Dom when it takes an enemy 5 seconds
    to traverse the map to reach you (and they know your location)? For what? I get more XP if I slaughter enemies and lose than to win by objective suiciding. It's an unbalanced point system and small maps that encourage it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It does have it's flaws but it is the most effective showcase of individual skill that I've found. If everyone played with SPM in mind rather than K/D, the game would be so much more fun in objective gamemodes. Yeah, it's easier to win by two-capping and
    spawn killing...but it's a ton more fun to go for the 3 cap.

In a competitive playlist where you go in with a party, win/loss (or better yet TrueSkill) is much better suited. But for regular matches with join in progress and all of the other variables, I can't think of anything better than SPM.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

New Features?

Anyone else think the prestige feature is stupid anyways? I prestige once to unlock challenges, and thats it.
  4. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

New Features?

[quote user="Jagriff"]

Their goal isn't to make a balanced game...it is to make a game very attractive to new gamers. This is essentially the opposite of a balanced game, since most new gamers don't want to climb the skill ladder just to get a single kill. This is how the whole
    idea of perks and kill streaks came about. I still contend that the mere presence of those things in the game make it uncompetitive - thus unbalanced.

Agree with most of that. I'm sure perks and KSR's can be incorporated with skill, it's just that COD doesn't wish to do that.

I want K/D removed as a stat because it shows nothing by the way of skill. It encourages anti-team play and the public obsession of that stat makes the game less fun. An emphasis should be put on stats like SPM, where teamwork is the main point.

KDR is an unhealthy obsession but SPM also has its flaws. Lone-wolf mentalities are born of selfishness but also imcompetance on behalf of teammates and also design choices. Why take a point in Dom when it takes an enemy 5 seconds
    to traverse the map to reach you (and they know your location)? For what? I get more XP if I slaughter enemies and lose than to win by objective suiciding. It's an unbalanced point system and small maps that encourage it.

Halo 3's TrueSkill was good. The system showed a level of performance (CoD3 had the same thing). However, in comparison, the rankings and unlocks in COD are merely time-based and are really just ways to keep people interested on the surface, but no matter
    how long no real depth is achieved.

I was a huge fan of Halo 3 TruSkill. Best system I've experienced.

[/quote]
  5. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

New Features?

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

You want my honest opinion? Don't buy Black Ops 2. If you are playing Black Ops or Modern Warfare 3 and are enjoying them, who says you have to move on to the next game because it's the latest?

[/quote]

Except, with many, Blops has been played to its limit, MW3 was crappy or got boring, so now Blops2 is the definate COD that most will be playing. Unless you're a dedicated fan, COD's are not intended to be played longer than 1
    year. Otherwise, they would not break records every year. They could make a quality and long lasting game but that goes against their money making strategy.
  6. Austin Rossi Win User

New Features?

I just wish Call of Duty wasn't all about the money, because then they could make a game every OTHER year and have more time to make it worth my $60.
Thema:

New features!

1. New features! - Similar Threads - features

2. Online features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online features: Why do I have to restart my console to reach online features? 4b2e611c-e034-4438-af31-4caeafac08ec
  3. New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters): If you don't know Xbox released a new feature for Xbox Insider in the skip ahead ring today. That allows them to filter out messages, from friends and random Xbox gamers, you can read or watch...
  4. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  5. I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?: I would like to know since I'm new to alpha skip ahead and I don't see many changes submitted by /u/SenkoFox [link] [comments]
  6. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  7. “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification

in XboX Insiders
    “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification: Hey Folks! A few questions to the floor regarding feature requests and where/how they should addressed. • Are requests and suggestions still referred to collectively as “Feature Friday,” and if...
  8. The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.: In short everytime I put in my zip code it says " Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it. " what do I do? 0ae88466-ab29-4f45-ab67-e17d947c94e0
  9. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  10. FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.: My parents have removed parental control I can access nearly all online features except the multiplayer? does anyone know how to fix this? 71f8a5ce-4947-4b2a-8988-e4cd6547861f