New Forums Platform

Discus and support New Forums Platform in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone just wanted to make you all aware of the upcoming transition to a new forums platform. Please check out this thread for more info. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bowski477, Feb 7, 2014.

1. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

New Forums Platform

Hey everyone just wanted to make you all aware of the upcoming transition to a new forums platform. Please check out

this thread
    for more info.

The forums will be in read-only mode begining on Feb. 9th at 9:00am PST and will last for 3-4 days.

:)

bowski477, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    New Forums platform

Had already heard about this but nonetheless, thanks for posting here and providing the Canadian Xbox Community a little bit of a heads up Kiesey.

Knowitall(2), Feb 7, 2014
  3. Rebelled
    Rebelled Guest
    New Forums platform

What's Microsoft's obsession with changing things all the time? The old forums worked fine and they kept changing it when they didn't need to.. then It turned into this and a lot of people left.

So what will it look like now? Better or worse?

Rebelled, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

New Forums platform

News to me, but hopefully it looks and functions better.
  5. Smore ninja Win User

New Forums platform

[quote user="Rebelled"]

What's Microsoft's obsession with changing things all the time? The old forums worked fine and they kept changing it when they didn't need to.. then It turned into this and a lot of people left.

So what will it look like now? Better or worse?

[/quote]

I too was never fond of the forum changes and while I still try to accept them, I still have a soft spot for that grey layout that I met everyone in.

What to know is will the forums be moved out of the support tab and into a place more appropriate for it?
  6. pteslate Win User

New Forums platform

Hopefully back in time to the original.
  7. Kiesey Win User

New Forums platform

Hey guys I just got an update on the forum update

The read-only mode for the forums will begin on Sunday morning (February 9th) at 9:00am PST and will last for 3-4 days.
  8. Knowitall(2) Win User

New Forums platform

Had already heard about this but nonetheless, thanks for posting here and providing the Canadian Xbox Community a little bit of a heads up Kiesey.
Thema:

New Forums Platform

1. New Forums Platform - Similar Threads - Forums Platform

2. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  3. The ethics in locking a forum discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ethics in locking a forum discussion: To have the community's thoughts and viewpoints properly expressed, it is unethical to lock a discussion with out appropriate deliberation. As the person locking the discussion on an opinion of...
  4. Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forum: Qui peut marquer un message comme "Répondu"? [Translate] Who can mark a message like "Answered"? e5a8470f-3615-4cf3-b681-5d8aaea50975
  5. from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.

in XBoX on Consoles
    from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.: so i had this gamer tag since xbox 360 and all of a sudden today it was changed ti can't lie its pretty funny [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] & in order to change it they want me to...
  6. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  7. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  8. Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums: I just accidentally just posted on this old post from 2017 that was at the top of the forum list.Can someone lock these old posts please.I know I should of paid more attention and looked at the...
  9. New Forums platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Forums platform: So as I'm sure you are all aware, a new forums platform is coming down the line shortly. I will post more information as we get closer to the release date (including the date of the update)....
  10. New Xbox Forums Platform [Updated]

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Forums Platform [Updated]: Hey there people :) Just wanted to make you all aware of THIS thread that Mister Fizzle slapped into place. It relates to the new forum platform so I advise anyone who has a spare few minutes,...