New Friends on XOne!

Discus and support New Friends on XOne! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am Bastian (Basti) from Germany. I played XBox 360 from beginning and now XOne. I search for new friends now. If you interested to chat & play with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kondios, Jan 25, 2014.

1. kondios
    kondios Guest

New Friends on XOne!

I am Bastian (Basti) from Germany. I played XBox 360 from beginning and now XOne. I search for new friends now. If you interested to chat & play with me on XBox live please add me. My Live-Name: . I see you.

:)

kondios, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Paiste07
    Paiste07 Guest
    Gamertag change issue

I changed my gamertag after upgrading to Xone. I had all sorts of issues that were fixed, but I still have one problem: I cannot play 360 games with friends on Xone consoles, only those on 360 consoles.

Paiste07, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Paiste07
    Paiste07 Guest
    Gamertag change issue

Hi Misses Q,

Parties are not the issue, it is simply that I cannot play a 360 game on my Xone with my best friend who is also on an Xone. I can only play with friends who work off of 360 consoles. BEFORE I changed my gamertag, my best friend and I could play Gears
    2 and 3. Now we cannot. So it must be something to do with the gamertag change?

Paiste07, Jan 25, 2014
  4. lDigThTsUkKaZl Win User

Thoughts? Gears of war

yes because gears on ps4 will blow the xone away and this is great news if its coming to ps4 no need to buy xone then
  5. Frank Wolf-4E9B2318- Win User

Future Xbox One friends..

Xone and X360 friends are always welcomed so feel free to add me.
  6. denis97g Win User

Command xone on windows10

you'll have to buy a new one compatible with the xone controller.
  7. AntiRock3001 Win User

Gameshareing

When does the one year time frame start? My friend said that he first made his xone his home in nov of 2014 and that it would be unlocked one year from then. I still cannot make my xone his home xone. So my question is essentially, does the one year time
    frame start at the last license transfer or the first?
  8. LucasSkyFall Win User

What kind of Microsoft exclusive do you want?

More RPGs, Xone urgently needs new Ips in that sense. A new fable would be an excellent choi
Thema:

New Friends on XOne!

1. New Friends on XOne! - Similar Threads - Friends XOne

2. i can't join my friend world in astroneer

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't join my friend world in astroneer: when i try to join him it says joining host and it takes a long time and then says failed to connect with host we were playing fine but now it just won't work i don't why...
  3. Missing badge numbers in "Friends" Tab (rs_xbox_release_2011.200924-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing badge numbers in "Friends" Tab (rs_xbox_release_2011.200924-0000): The badge number, that usually displays how many Friends are online, is missing from the Xbox guide UI. (I've already submitted a report on my console with a screenshot...) submitted by...
  4. Friend management.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend management.: I have friends that i want to play with but they are not in my friends list what happened and why can’t I add them back? Can someone help me I want to know why this is happening....
  5. Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends: Hi When using fortnite on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my friends when playing with them. I have to go into the audio settings when in fortnite and Switch mic to PTT and voice chat from on to...
  6. Can't join my friends in no man's sky

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join my friends in no man's sky: I'm trying to play no man's sky with my friends and it wont show up the main menu where i can select if i want to play singleplayer or multiplayer (it goes straight to the singleplayer screen and...
  7. Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates

in XboX Insiders
    Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates: What’s the Current preview ring I’ve got Xbox Update Preview Beta Xbox Update Preview Delta Xbox Update Preview Omega Does any of them have the new Dashboard I haven’t enrolled into a...
  8. can not connect with friend on games or party at times without a host to be a go between.

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not connect with friend on games or party at times without a host to be a go between.: Both of us have ports forwarded and nat is open. We regularly do a full power cycle for both xbox and modem and router. Our connection to the internet it self is good....
  9. I cant see my friends online with my main account (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant see my friends online with my main account (Windows 10): so i cant see my friend on my friends list and i go to there profile they said they have me friended still but it says im offline for them too this is happening with my main xbox account and if i...
  10. My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21

in XboX Insiders
    My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21: My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21 on one of my xbox's and I installed it onto my external hard drive. When I plugged it into my other Xbox using the same account it said "do you own this...