new friends

Discus and support new friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey everyone, i just got an xbox one and it soo lonely with all my friends still on 360, add me if u have x1 , i only have bf4 and NFS rivals and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChewableTube48, May 26, 2014.

1. new friends

hey everyone, i just got an xbox one and it soo lonely with all my friends still on 360, add me if u have x1 , i only have bf4 and NFS rivals and wolfenstine

gt;

:)

ChewableTube48, May 26, 2014
  2. sydneyp
    sydneyp Guest
    New Friends ??

hey im new to xbox and console gaming in general
    i recently purchased an xbox one and i have no friends so if anyone wants to add me : )
    the games i have atm are
    - AC black flag
    -AC unity
    -Fortza 5
    -Gta 5
    btw, i lost the headset it came with, im ordering a new one ASAP
    gt: itsydneyomg
    keep the thread going and meet some new people

sydneyp, May 26, 2014
  3. Jason_82
    Jason_82 Guest
    New Friends ??

Add me my gamertag is ringmaster3000.

I have

Forza 5
    Titanfall
    Dead rising 3
    AC Unity
    Sunset Overdrive
    Halo mcc collection
    Plus all ea access games

U should check out ea access only $30 a year I believe. Well worth it.

Jason_82, May 26, 2014
  4. SUPAD1CE Win User

No new friends, no new friends, no no new...

well, im looking for some new online buddies for halo and borderlands. also for neverwinter and pretty much anything else. Ill add you.
  5. Miss Aussie Ace Win User

New Friends.

Hi, I am always looking for new co-op players. Im more of a fun have a laugh kind if gamer rather than being great at the game. If that sounds like a match add me
  6. MrK1ngB33 Win User

New friends :)

Can add me I'm new to Xbox from ps3 ... Need some friends I currently only have Zoo Tycoon and Just Dance 2014...

Battlefield will most likely be next
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

New friends :)

Sorry man I do not have any of these games but you can feel free too add me as your library will most likely grow😎
  8. JD Combo Win User

New Friends

Your gamerscore is sick, bro.

But, I don't mind to play a little Blops2. I'm not the greatest, though!
Thema:

new friends

1. new friends - Similar Threads - friends

2. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  3. is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...

in XboX Insiders
    is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  4. Friends and online gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends and online gaming: My friends activity status wont refresh and most of my friends are stuck as “offline” or “last seen 20 days ago” even though they have been online or are online. This is starting to effect my game...
  5. Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing: Can anyone explain to me what is going on here? i had someone in my friends list, who was indeed into toxic behaviour and who encouraged hate or bullying to other fellow players/gamers on xbox...
  6. My friend changed my profile to a NSFW image

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend changed my profile to a NSFW image: My friend changed my profile picture to something NSFW and I changed my profile picture as fast as I could to one of the defaults. will anything happen to my profile since he did this? (It said...
  7. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  8. Unbanning a friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unbanning a friend: I accidently banned a friend, can I undo it? ca9b9972-93f7-4ae4-b2a5-8ec84ed426ea
  9. Gift a preorder to a friend on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift a preorder to a friend on console: Hello I was looking forward to gift the preorder for Modern Warfare to a friend who plays on Xbox (i'm on pc). I already got some money in my microsoft account yet i cannot buy the game as a...
  10. Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached: Every week or so I have to minus "-" 10-20 Suggested Friends under my Friends & Clubs tab of the app. All are "Hip Clip Creator" or something having to do with your new streaming service. I...