new friends

Discus and support new friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey everyone, i just got an xbox one and it soo lonely with all my friends still on 360, add me if u have x1 , i only have bf4 and NFS rivals and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChewableTube48, May 26, 2014.

1. new friends

hey everyone, i just got an xbox one and it soo lonely with all my friends still on 360, add me if u have x1 , i only have bf4 and NFS rivals and wolfenstine

gt;

:)

ChewableTube48, May 26, 2014
  2. sydneyp
    sydneyp Guest
    New Friends ??

hey im new to xbox and console gaming in general
    i recently purchased an xbox one and i have no friends so if anyone wants to add me : )
    the games i have atm are
    - AC black flag
    -AC unity
    -Fortza 5
    -Gta 5
    btw, i lost the headset it came with, im ordering a new one ASAP
    gt: itsydneyomg
    keep the thread going and meet some new people

sydneyp, May 26, 2014
  3. Jason_82
    Jason_82 Guest
    New Friends ??

Add me my gamertag is ringmaster3000.

I have

Forza 5
    Titanfall
    Dead rising 3
    AC Unity
    Sunset Overdrive
    Halo mcc collection
    Plus all ea access games

U should check out ea access only $30 a year I believe. Well worth it.

Jason_82, May 26, 2014
  4. SUPAD1CE Win User

No new friends, no new friends, no no new...

well, im looking for some new online buddies for halo and borderlands. also for neverwinter and pretty much anything else. Ill add you.
  5. Miss Aussie Ace Win User

New Friends.

Hi, I am always looking for new co-op players. Im more of a fun have a laugh kind if gamer rather than being great at the game. If that sounds like a match add me
  6. MrK1ngB33 Win User

New friends :)

Can add me I'm new to Xbox from ps3 ... Need some friends I currently only have Zoo Tycoon and Just Dance 2014...

Battlefield will most likely be next
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

New friends :)

Sorry man I do not have any of these games but you can feel free too add me as your library will most likely grow😎
  8. JD Combo Win User

New Friends

Your gamerscore is sick, bro.

But, I don't mind to play a little Blops2. I'm not the greatest, though!
Thema:

new friends

1. new friends - Similar Threads - friends

2. Can’t talk to friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk to friends: Hi, yesterday i buyed an xbox one and i installed fortnite, i pkayed with friends from playstation but i cant talk to them, only hear them. I do have the microphone on and when i want to send a...
  3. Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...: Me and my friend are playing split screen and he accidentally logged into my account when he meant to log into his own. This then transferred his texture packs onto my account (which i did not...
  4. I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock: I tried following the directions it gave me and it led me back to where I started and still not being able to have friends, I created my account to play with friends but I cant friend other...
  5. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...
  6. I can’t join my friends anymore in MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends anymore in MINECRAFT: Hello :) I dont know why but i cant join anymore my friends in Minecraft. Im playing on the Playstation 4. I was thinking the problem is the Playstation, then i buy Minecraft for the iPhone....
  7. Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles?: Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles? Thankyou 521bb7d0-f695-4e60-8ce3-2d243c0d68f8
  8. When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen: Whenever i try to join a friend it has an infinite loading screen that says locating server. I have checked me and my friends nat status, reinstalled the game and so has my friend. What can i do...
  9. cant join friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft world: so i can actually join my friends minecraft world but it doesnt show on the friends page. they can invite me and i can join that way but it doesnt show on the joinable cross platform friends...
  10. Unable to join friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join friends world: Hi, i am unable to join my friends world... where i was just able to join a few days ago. My friend is easily able to join my workd but i cannot join theirs.... we are on the same network because...