NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

Discus and support NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UsefulSnail3670, Oct 21, 2019.

1. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and then it says..." This feature does not support guest accounts. You must be signed in to XBOX Live
    account profile to continue". Well, I have XBOX Live Gold...so why can't I play a second player?

:)

UsefulSnail3670, Oct 21, 2019
  2. BlueSpongebob84 Win User

I think you need 2 accounts to play splitscreen.
  3. UsefulSnail3670 Win User

WE TRIED TO SIGN THE SECOND CONTROLLER TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT, TRIED ADDING GUEST...NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO DO. WITH THE OTHER PVZ GAMES, YOU JUST PRESS THE THREE LINE BUTTON AND JOIN...NOT SURE WHAT THE DEAL IS.
  4. BrainlessVirus Win User

Go into your 'settings' and select 'personalization'. from there select 'my home xbox' and set it. your second account will now share xbox live with your main account letting you play together.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello UsefulSnail3670,

As this game is an online only game, the second account would need to also have Xbox live gold. The only way to bypass that would be if your account (the one with gold) set up the "Home Xbox" on that console. This way you would be sharing gold with the rest
    of the profiles on that Xbox.

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox
  6. JTL1E Win User

you might need the second controller loged into another account rather then just trying to get them to join?
Thema:

1. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!! - Similar Threads - GAME SIGN ISSUES

2. Can't play games without signing into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games without signing into another account: So, my stepdad got an Xbox One S & I got his Xbox One. On his Xbox One S, he has Rainbow Six Siege. I transferred/copied or whatever, Siege to my console and it keeps saying to sign in with the...
  3. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue: Good afternoon Microsoft team, I recently downloaded the PC Beta here in Australia to be one of the first people to help Microsoft grow the platform and iron out bugs. The issue I've found is...
  5. Sign in , Store and game launch issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in , Store and game launch issues: Happy Tuesday, I purchase Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on back compact earlier. It downloaded but will not launch so I hard reset. Then I kept getting a sign in error but after about 10...
  6. sign in issues on microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in issues on microsoft games: unable to sign in error 1170000 comes up can sign in on other games 89d7d1e4-7ed3-455d-8ae1-f5d6c5a865f3
  7. Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues: Anyone else experiencing this? I can launch Solitaire, Bingo with no issues but whenever I launch Sudoku, Jigsaw, Treasure Hunt and Minesweeper, it tries to login, fails and says to try login in...
  8. how to solve issue 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) while signing in xbox games live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to solve issue 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) while signing in xbox games live: please help for the issue 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) while signing in xbox games live ee76927a-ef4d-4e9a-9099-4f47190684e3
  9. is anyone else experiencing xbox live sign issues, not being able to load apps or games, and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is anyone else experiencing xbox live sign issues, not being able to load apps or games, and ...: I am In the UK and since Sunday night, I have been experiencing issues with my xbox, I cannot sign in, play games, and there is really bad lag, but mostly on the left navigation bar where you sign...
  10. game sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    game sign in issues: I can sign in on the dashboard no problem, but when I go too play a game any game I cant sign in and sit at either the loading screen on the sign in screen for ever, any advice?...