New Game

Discus and support New Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody got any info on the ultimate racing game called the crew? where you can drive all over the whole united states of whatever. need to know if 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z4ZonE, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

New Game

Anybody got any info on the ultimate racing game called the crew? where you can drive all over the whole united states of whatever. need to know if 4 racers can be an ai, or real people only.

:)

Z4ZonE, Apr 9, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

No, no one knows about them.

Half Life 3 is another shout.

King Tones, Apr 9, 2014
  3. JakeyBoy2705
    JakeyBoy2705 Guest
    New Games

What games will be coming to xbox one that would be recommended to buy as im a big sports and shooter fan?

JakeyBoy2705, Apr 9, 2014
  4. New Game

Oh I don't know what you on about.

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Apr 10, 2014
  5. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

New Idea for a New Game

6. munkyxtc Win User

new games

Unfortunately Microsoft has been pretty tight lipped about what titles we can expect this month; however, they did say to expect something around 'mid-December'. Given that information I think its reasonable to hear some news about Decembers titles within
    the next week.

This is of course purely speculative but based on everything that has been said via Major Nelson or Twitter seems to indicate that more details are coming soon.

Be sure to keep checking
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    for up-to-date information.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

New games

This is a Zombie Thread alright.

It's back from it's death last July.

With "Dying Light" and the next gen "Dead Island" coming out I don't really see the need for yet another zombie game.

But if you love the genre then the more the merrier I suppose.

Strangely enough that the description of Day Z and H1Z1 seem exactly the same.

That's good news for Playstation users because really only one of them needs to actually be good.

As far as PC gamers are concerned there's not time for Zombie games when there are people out there who don't understand that your computer has better graphics than real life. They'll be on buses and trains up and down the country trying to help strangers
    see better.
  8. Torino US Win User

New games

i agree We need a game like DayZ or H1Z1 on Xbox Microsoft will make so much more and maybe encourage Pc players to console
  9. CODukes4 Win User

New games

"This isn't a bad list of games released in the 1st year of a new console." The list wasn't padded. You failed to read.

I threw in a few indie games because some people love them...I personally do not. The list is long and impressive for the first year of a console...no matter how you want to spin it.
Thema:

New Game

1. New Game - Similar Threads - Game

2. xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...: after asking this question: i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low...
  3. the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...

in XBoX on Windows
    the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...: Please help us with this problem on Mirosoft Bingo. Flashing like the Twilight Zone. Also, message about server connection. This has been having problem last couple days. When I leveled up to next...
  4. Most games released for the Xbox One won't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most games released for the Xbox One won't connect: Really big games like Black Ops 3 and 4, Halo 5, and Minecraft don't connect online, and I have to play by myself on a local network. Frankly, I'm sick of it. b631cc1c-d5a7-4a56-9498-3c37d92b2f82
  5. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  6. Console and game issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console and game issue: Hello, i was wondering if anyone else had issues lately with thier game freezing after awhile then making a buzzing noise then the console shuts down and reboots itself after like maybe 5 minutes?...
  7. Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen: I recently got game pass for pc and it has been a blast until this happened. I downloaded shadow of war from the windows store with game pass, I loaded in and played for around 2 hours without any...
  8. No puedo instalar un juego que Microsoft facturó y cobró!!! [I can't install a game that...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo instalar un juego que Microsoft facturó y cobró!!! [I can't install a game that...: Hola, necesito ayuda, hace poco compre Red Dead Redemption 2 edición especial en descuento al usar la suscripción ultimate, mi ultimate ha caducado, pero aunque compré el juego no me deja...
  9. Xbox game problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game problems: When i try to play games i have on disc it either tells me to sign in with the profile i used to buy the game when i am already on the profile or it tells me to renew my subscription when it is...
  10. Gears of War 3 missing from my Owned Games Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from my Owned Games Library: I was playing gears 3 then it stopped working today. I tried uninstalling and install again But Then The game is not listed in my Library. I also see here other people have same issue and some...