New Game

Discus and support New Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody got any info on the ultimate racing game called the crew? where you can drive all over the whole united states of whatever. need to know if 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z4ZonE, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

New Game

Anybody got any info on the ultimate racing game called the crew? where you can drive all over the whole united states of whatever. need to know if 4 racers can be an ai, or real people only.

:)

Z4ZonE, Apr 9, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

No, no one knows about them.

Half Life 3 is another shout.

King Tones, Apr 9, 2014
  3. JakeyBoy2705
    JakeyBoy2705 Guest
    New Games

What games will be coming to xbox one that would be recommended to buy as im a big sports and shooter fan?

JakeyBoy2705, Apr 9, 2014
  4. New Game

Oh I don't know what you on about.

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Apr 10, 2014
  5. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

New Idea for a New Game

6. munkyxtc Win User

new games

Unfortunately Microsoft has been pretty tight lipped about what titles we can expect this month; however, they did say to expect something around 'mid-December'. Given that information I think its reasonable to hear some news about Decembers titles within
    the next week.

This is of course purely speculative but based on everything that has been said via Major Nelson or Twitter seems to indicate that more details are coming soon.

Be sure to keep checking
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    for up-to-date information.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

New games

This is a Zombie Thread alright.

It's back from it's death last July.

With "Dying Light" and the next gen "Dead Island" coming out I don't really see the need for yet another zombie game.

But if you love the genre then the more the merrier I suppose.

Strangely enough that the description of Day Z and H1Z1 seem exactly the same.

That's good news for Playstation users because really only one of them needs to actually be good.

As far as PC gamers are concerned there's not time for Zombie games when there are people out there who don't understand that your computer has better graphics than real life. They'll be on buses and trains up and down the country trying to help strangers
    see better.
  8. Torino US Win User

New games

i agree We need a game like DayZ or H1Z1 on Xbox Microsoft will make so much more and maybe encourage Pc players to console
  9. CODukes4 Win User

New games

"This isn't a bad list of games released in the 1st year of a new console." The list wasn't padded. You failed to read.

I threw in a few indie games because some people love them...I personally do not. The list is long and impressive for the first year of a console...no matter how you want to spin it.
Thema:

New Game

1. New Game - Similar Threads - Game

2. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  3. The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now: Thanks will make sure I get these. 12ceb25c-56e0-4514-b6c5-61b79a0ff854
  4. Corrupted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted games: I was playing fine earlier, I just tried to get on 20 minutes ago and play monster hunter world and borderlands 3 and they're both corrupted, what [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] is going on. Why...
  5. Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing: I'm trying game sharing for the 1st time between 2 Xbox's in my household. I pre-ordered a game that comes out next week. Its set to "ready to download" as soon as the game is available. If the...
  6. Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass: Hello, After talking to support I was directed to this community forum in regards to using the 6 Month XBOX game pass promo codes they were giving out at E3. Nowhere on the card does it have an...
  7. Your trial for this game has expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired: I am trying to play Madden 20, a game that I have the cd for and I am getting this error. How does this make sense? ec86daee-9527-409d-a64d-582f17f5f466
  8. install game disc on xbox one s (all digitall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    install game disc on xbox one s (all digitall): Hey so Im an idiot and thats why i bought a xbox one s without a disc-drive. But I only noticed it when I tried to install fifa20 but didnt find the slot... so now I got fifa in disc form and...
  9. lost access to all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost access to all my games: Their are some games I purchased on my previous account, however I had to create a new account since I lost access to my previous account. Since I can't access the account I can't access the games...
  10. Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services: My ISP (which is a University ISP) swears I am connected via Ethernet, but my console says otherwise. The only way I am able to connect with my console is on the University's wifi. While I am...