New game

Discus and support New game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to start a new game and start fresh but every time I delete my save and start the game, it loads the deleted save. It's like it's forcing me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THEPROTOTYPEAM, Apr 10, 2014.

1. New game

I'm trying to start a new game and start fresh but every time I delete my save and start the game, it loads the deleted save. It's like it's forcing me to continue where I left off. Need assistance ASAP.

:)

THEPROTOTYPEAM, Apr 10, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

No, no one knows about them.

Half Life 3 is another shout.

King Tones, Apr 10, 2014
  3. JakeyBoy2705
    JakeyBoy2705 Guest
    New Games

What games will be coming to xbox one that would be recommended to buy as im a big sports and shooter fan?

JakeyBoy2705, Apr 10, 2014
  4. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

New Idea for a New Game

5. munkyxtc Win User

new games

Unfortunately Microsoft has been pretty tight lipped about what titles we can expect this month; however, they did say to expect something around 'mid-December'. Given that information I think its reasonable to hear some news about Decembers titles within
    the next week.

This is of course purely speculative but based on everything that has been said via Major Nelson or Twitter seems to indicate that more details are coming soon.

Be sure to keep checking
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    for up-to-date information.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

New games

This is a Zombie Thread alright.

It's back from it's death last July.

With "Dying Light" and the next gen "Dead Island" coming out I don't really see the need for yet another zombie game.

But if you love the genre then the more the merrier I suppose.

Strangely enough that the description of Day Z and H1Z1 seem exactly the same.

That's good news for Playstation users because really only one of them needs to actually be good.

As far as PC gamers are concerned there's not time for Zombie games when there are people out there who don't understand that your computer has better graphics than real life. They'll be on buses and trains up and down the country trying to help strangers
    see better.
  7. Torino US Win User

New games

i agree We need a game like DayZ or H1Z1 on Xbox Microsoft will make so much more and maybe encourage Pc players to console
  8. CODukes4 Win User

New games

"This isn't a bad list of games released in the 1st year of a new console." The list wasn't padded. You failed to read.

I threw in a few indie games because some people love them...I personally do not. The list is long and impressive for the first year of a console...no matter how you want to spin it.
Thema:

New game

1. New game - Similar Threads - game

2. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!: I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and then it says..." This feature does not...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Hello! I have a question, i bought today something and i did not get it, is this beacuse i have to pay for Xbox game pass ultimate before i buy something else? If Yes, when i pay for Xbox game...
  4. Games with Gold -on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold -on Xbox 360: Games with Gold on 360 Does anyone know why Tekken Tag 2 didn't show as the 2nd 360 free game for me mine show Ms Splosion Man it’s happened a few months back where I got The Maw on 4 separate...
  5. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  6. xbox 360 arcade games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 arcade games: Hey guys, back in the day I downloaded some awsome arcade games like turtles, but when I look in the shop now they are gone.. I still paid for them though I heard you could download them if you...
  7. Trading digital games for games of the same value

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trading digital games for games of the same value: As the title states,I want to know if it is possible for me to trade in a digital game via Microsoft for a game of the same or n little less value? If so how do I do it and if not what are my...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I just got this and it said it came with Spotify for 6 months. How do i reddem this? Also I had xbox live before this so if i cancel this would i still have my gold?...
  9. Xbox games not showing up in the windows store on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games not showing up in the windows store on pc: I'm trying to play forza horizon 3 and 4 on my pc, i have them both installed on my xbox one (using discs) but neither one of them show up in my library on the windows store on my pc. I am logged...
  10. playing game disc offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing game disc offline: Please I borrowed a game from my friend cod advanced warfare I don't know how to play the game on my Xbox I am new to Xbox so I will appreciate your help thanks Also I want to play the game...