New game

Discus and support New game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to start a new game and start fresh but every time I delete my save and start the game, it loads the deleted save. It's like it's forcing me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THEPROTOTYPEAM, Apr 10, 2014.

1. New game

I'm trying to start a new game and start fresh but every time I delete my save and start the game, it loads the deleted save. It's like it's forcing me to continue where I left off. Need assistance ASAP.

:)

THEPROTOTYPEAM, Apr 10, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

No, no one knows about them.

Half Life 3 is another shout.

King Tones, Apr 10, 2014
  3. JakeyBoy2705
    JakeyBoy2705 Guest
    New Games

What games will be coming to xbox one that would be recommended to buy as im a big sports and shooter fan?

JakeyBoy2705, Apr 10, 2014
  4. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

New Idea for a New Game

5. munkyxtc Win User

new games

Unfortunately Microsoft has been pretty tight lipped about what titles we can expect this month; however, they did say to expect something around 'mid-December'. Given that information I think its reasonable to hear some news about Decembers titles within
    the next week.

This is of course purely speculative but based on everything that has been said via Major Nelson or Twitter seems to indicate that more details are coming soon.

Be sure to keep checking
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    for up-to-date information.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

New games

This is a Zombie Thread alright.

It's back from it's death last July.

With "Dying Light" and the next gen "Dead Island" coming out I don't really see the need for yet another zombie game.

But if you love the genre then the more the merrier I suppose.

Strangely enough that the description of Day Z and H1Z1 seem exactly the same.

That's good news for Playstation users because really only one of them needs to actually be good.

As far as PC gamers are concerned there's not time for Zombie games when there are people out there who don't understand that your computer has better graphics than real life. They'll be on buses and trains up and down the country trying to help strangers
    see better.
  7. Torino US Win User

New games

i agree We need a game like DayZ or H1Z1 on Xbox Microsoft will make so much more and maybe encourage Pc players to console
  8. CODukes4 Win User

New games

"This isn't a bad list of games released in the 1st year of a new console." The list wasn't padded. You failed to read.

I threw in a few indie games because some people love them...I personally do not. The list is long and impressive for the first year of a console...no matter how you want to spin it.
Thema:

New game

1. New game - Similar Threads - game

2. accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game: i all, i have accidentally bought Forza Horizon 4 Bundal Pack Instead Of The Actual Game. Can Anybody Help Me to refund me this 1fd35b15-052a-4a7d-ad3b-4df62152af62
  3. EA games always have me off line even if I purchased games from them Help ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA games always have me off line even if I purchased games from them Help ?: Why am I always off line with EA games battlefield 4 I purchased this? 98a67dd0-5207-4655-a475-ddfd44612879
  4. Game Pass App bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass App bugged: When I attempted to open the game pass app it would show me the green loading screen and then a black screen with nothing more. I deleted the app and tried to reinstall but now whenever I click...
  5. Can’t load up game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load up game: Hey there, SO my boyfriend and I game share, and he has purchased a couple of tbe Tomb Raiders (a long time ago even before we were dating)and I played Rise of the Tomb Raider for a while before...
  6. ea play on game pass cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea play on game pass cloud: Hi so i am reading that some of ea's best games will be added to game pass cloud. I have a few that I'd like to see: battlefield 4 battlefield 1943 skate 3 being able to play these on phone...
  7. New update does not allow me to hear any game play!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update does not allow me to hear any game play!: I have a USB head set and I can not get past this chat mixer glitch! I have tried the trick on slowly putting it the wire in but I think that only works for auxiliary cables not USB. I need help!...
  8. Game pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not working: So can someone tell me why i cant download a select few of xbox games when using game pass and my subscription is new it says that i dont have game pass? 73aa8808-b866-4d78-9752-907215bfb5c7
  9. Can someone please report this profile, they have been harrassing my members of my gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please report this profile, they have been harrassing my members of my gaming...: [img] [img] [img] Hey, I am the proud owner of a small but very well maintained Gaming Community on Xbox and many other platforms. This person has been harrassing and cyber bullying my members...
  10. How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...: How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have my games or gold? 4867774a-b21e-42b9-a604-4d59777ce3fc