New Gamertag System - More script support?

Discus and support New Gamertag System - More script support? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can petition to have the ᏣᎳᎩ syllabary support prioritized as an addition to the new Gamertag system? It has been supported by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Quidohmi, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Quidohmi
    Quidohmi Guest

Is there anyway I can petition to have the ᏣᎳᎩ syllabary support prioritized as an addition to the new Gamertag system?

It has been supported by Unicode since 1999 and is fully supported through Windows 10 with the OS being translated fully into the language.

:)

Quidohmi, Aug 5, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

if a large number of people ask for it, it is very possible that they add it
  3. vHearth Win User

I have learnt lots from this. Thank you guys.
  4. Quidohmi Win User

I've seen the FAQ. It doesn't really answer my question. I want to know when more support will exist. Not the support that currently exists.
  5. Quidohmi Win User

Have any scripts been added that I don't know about? Since the major update?
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Quidohmi

Thanks for reaching out to the Community to make this suggestion on how Xbox can improve it's services. It's a cool idea, and that being so I would suggest that you post this on our
    Xbox Insider Ideas Reddit
    where they take this kind of customer input. Currently there has not been any news about allowing changing that in the near future.

When you get a chance, post there so that Microsoft can hopefully take note and perhaps implement that with a new update.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. New Gamertag System - More script support? - Similar Threads - Gamertag System More

2. anyone know anything about this new gamertag system

in XboX Insiders
    anyone know anything about this new gamertag system: I'm confused about it at the moment if you need to know what I'm talking about go to https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag submitted by /u/la_ti_os [link] [comments]
  3. We still can't use - and _ in our gamertags even with the new gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    We still can't use - and _ in our gamertags even with the new gamertag system?: I thought with the updated gamertag system to support different languages and styles we'd finally be able to use the - and _ symbols but we cannot? I thought the new system was using a new Unicode...
  4. Fix the entire gamertag system already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix the entire gamertag system already: In March of 2018 I talked to a support agent about getting a gamertag from an inactive account (of course they ‘can’t do anything’) but I was told by the support agent that when the gamertag was...
  5. Gamertag Change New System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change New System: Hey, i wanna change my gamertag to a Cyrillic name. So now my friend can change his "classic gamertag" (the one with the latin alphabet) but i can't. Does someone know why i can't change that?...
  6. Gamertag was changed by System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag was changed by System: My gamertag was changed by the xbox live systems, it was deemed offensive. I spoke to Geneveve and she told me to post here to have my gamertag changed for free. 3d6af80a-31d6-4d73-9c45-47593a6ec18d
  7. Annoying with stupid Gamertag error system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying with stupid Gamertag error system: I have two account, old one and new one. I used old account to check gamertag and it's said "available" and of course I can claim it but I didn't yet (because I want use it for my new account)....
  8. System Gamertag Glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Gamertag Glitch?: Today I decided to change my gamertag from "Slown" to "Redden". I was looking for gamertags to change to and I came across the gamertag "Redden". I checked if "Redden" was available and it said it...
  9. Gamertag changed by System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag changed by System: Hey Guys. Atfirst im sorry for my bad english - im german. My Problem is that my Gamertag were changed by the System. My name was till yesterday: [Mod Removed] which means a german combination of...
  10. Wasn't given the option to get a system geneeated gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wasn't given the option to get a system geneeated gamertag: When I made my account on xbox, I was not given the option to make a system generated gamertag. I was forced to make my own gamertag and I never got my free gamertag change. I am also getting...