New Gamertag System - More script support?

Discus and support New Gamertag System - More script support? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can petition to have the ᏣᎳᎩ syllabary support prioritized as an addition to the new Gamertag system? It has been supported by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Quidohmi, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Quidohmi
    Quidohmi Guest

Is there anyway I can petition to have the ᏣᎳᎩ syllabary support prioritized as an addition to the new Gamertag system?

It has been supported by Unicode since 1999 and is fully supported through Windows 10 with the OS being translated fully into the language.

:)

Quidohmi, Aug 5, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

if a large number of people ask for it, it is very possible that they add it
  3. vHearth Win User

I have learnt lots from this. Thank you guys.
  4. Quidohmi Win User

I've seen the FAQ. It doesn't really answer my question. I want to know when more support will exist. Not the support that currently exists.
  5. Quidohmi Win User

Have any scripts been added that I don't know about? Since the major update?
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Quidohmi

Thanks for reaching out to the Community to make this suggestion on how Xbox can improve it's services. It's a cool idea, and that being so I would suggest that you post this on our
    Xbox Insider Ideas Reddit
    where they take this kind of customer input. Currently there has not been any news about allowing changing that in the near future.

When you get a chance, post there so that Microsoft can hopefully take note and perhaps implement that with a new update.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. New Gamertag System - More script support? - Similar Threads - Gamertag System More

2. Xbox live gamertag system broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gamertag system broken?: Hello all, My XBL account is old and I thought I'd use the new and more modern approach to account names, discord/battle.net kinda style. However. I'm stuck with the 3 digits pinned onto the XBL...
  3. Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...: So right now I'm kinda pissed cause I changed my gamertag yesterday to what it is on all my other games and it said that it would add 4 numbers to the end of my username. That would've been fine...
  4. What games currently support the new gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    What games currently support the new gamertag system?: I'm ready to change my tag, but I want to make sure at least most of the games I play wont come with the suffix at the end of my tag. Is there a list anywhere of the progress with it? submitted...
  5. The new Xbox gamertag system features the gamertag numbers far too much.

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox gamertag system features the gamertag numbers far too much.: I recently discovered the new gamertag system. I could finally have any name that I wanted, awesome, it was about time. I changed my name, grabbed a month of gamepass for The Outer Worlds, fired...
  6. New gamertag system

in XBoX on Consoles
    New gamertag system: Microsoft recently changed their gamertag system to only allow 12 characters. Well if you type in a gamertag with 9 characters and it's already taken, they automatically give you 4 digits making...
  7. New Gamertag System Suffix Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Gamertag System Suffix Issues: I have an alternate account with a gamertag that I preferred over my main account gamertag so I gave my alt. account a new gamertag and then switched mine to my alt accounts original one. However,...
  8. New gamertag system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New gamertag system?: What's the deal with the new gamertag system? What exactly changed? So far the only observable change I've seen is that we can now only use 12 characters in our gamertag instead of 13. Less...
  9. Xbox Gamertag System is Flawed in my Opinion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamertag System is Flawed in my Opinion: There are a multitude of accounts on xbox that have near zero or literally zero gamerscore, indicating a state of inactivity. These accounts sometimes have certain gamertags that individuals want...
  10. Feedback for issues with the new gamertag system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback for issues with the new gamertag system: I was excited to finally get away from my 12-year old chosen gamertag and get something better when I found out about the new gamertag system and a free name change. When I went to the...