New Games are not listing under Achievements Page

Discus and support New Games are not listing under Achievements Page in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an odd issue and no one can seem to help me so I was directed here. For some reason recently and new games I play are not showing up... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BlackRavensX, Aug 28, 2018.

1. BlackRavensX
    BlackRavensX Guest

Hello, I'm having an odd issue and no one can seem to help me so I was directed here. For some reason recently and new games I play are not showing up under my profiles Achievements. I earn the achievements with no issues and those achievements even show
    up under my Recent Activity or feed. For example I have been playing The Banner Saga 2 and Bioshock 1 from the Bioshock Collection. In achievements those two games do not show up yet my gamer score has gone up and I can see the recent ones I have earned under
    recent activity. I have reached out to support probably 5 times now and with no help. It's just annoying because I can't view any remaining ones I have to try to go for them. I have to do an online search for them currently. I have done all basic troubleshooting
    with my Xbox so please don't ask me to hard reset and remove my account because I have done that. I was asked to post this here from support so I hope someone can help. If you need more information let me know.

Thanks

:)

BlackRavensX, Aug 28, 2018
  2. RFV71654
    RFV71654 Guest
    Achievements not adding up.

This also happened to me in Borderlands the pre sequel with a 20g Achievement. Center button on controller, tab to achievements then click on lists it says 41 of 53 achievements but when I click on the game itself it says 42 of 53 unlocked at the bottom
    of that page which is the correct number. Total for game should be 830g but it says only 810g on games listing page. However in smartglass on my phone under resent games it shows 41 achievements 810/1125g but when I click on BTPS to show the achievements it
    says 830/1125g 42/53 achievements which seems to mean that xbox has the correct info but it is not updating everywhere it needs to.

RFV71654, Aug 28, 2018
  3. RPM Swerve
    RPM Swerve Guest
    Achievement display glitch?

When I'm on my xbox one and I click on achievements and then the scroll to the right past the two sponsored challenges, the achievements for youtube and xbox video appear in the Xbox One section of the achievements in front of all my other xbox one achievements.

I do not have any youtube or xbox video achievements earned though.

When I earn new xbox one achievements, the youtube and xbox video achievement listing still appear before my most recently earned achievements.

When I click the three dots to get the full listing of my xbox one achievements it shows everything as it should. Both the youtube and xbox video listing are no where to be seen.

Weird problem, but has anyone experienced this?

RPM Swerve, Aug 28, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

can you check if they do show up on xbox.com when you check your achievements there?

If they do show then it's likely a temporary issue why it's not showing properly on the console.

You did mention you tried a power cycle and redownload of the profile, but did you also try that in combination with each other?

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console
    3. Redownload your profile
    Let us know the results

5. BlackRavensX
    BlackRavensX Guest
    Hello,

Yes I have fully power cycled my xbox along with removing my profile from it. I power cycled the xbox and it was doing the same. So I removed my account and power cycled again. After redownloading it and waiting it still did the same thing. When I check
    it online on the website and on the phone app it does the same thing.

Thanks

BlackRavensX, Aug 28, 2018
  6. BlackRavensX
    BlackRavensX Guest
    Can I please get help with this? I answered the questions above so what are the next steps?

BlackRavensX, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. New Games are not listing under Achievements Page - Similar Threads - Games are listing

2. Want a way to hide installed game from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want a way to hide installed game from the list: I want to have a game (gta 5) installed on my console without the knowledge of other kids in my home. Is there a way to hide installed game from the list of games? If not ,can't Microsoft develop...
  3. Liste Play anywhere différente du XBOX Game pass (Mod Translation: Playlist anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    Liste Play anywhere différente du XBOX Game pass (Mod Translation: Playlist anywhere...: Bonjour, j'ai pris un abonnement d'1 mois (heureusement) xbox game pass car le nombre de jeux proposé était intéressant. Seulement le nombre que l'on peut installer sur PC se résume une dizaine....
  4. How to Remove Game from Achievements List?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Remove Game from Achievements List?: I have a game with 0% progress on my achievement list that I would like to remove. Is there a way to do this online or on the Xbox One itself? Thank you. 2afb8172-048c-4726-8136-e824a4b13a5d
  5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition missing in game list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition missing in game list: Hello, I had "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition" in my game list. Now it is missing. I can not download it anymore and can not start the game. In the store it shows up with a price tag....
  6. My List for the next backwards compatibility games 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My List for the next backwards compatibility games 2019: Grand theft auto 3 Grand theft auto vice city Need for speed Underground Need for speed Underground 2 Need for speed Most Wanted (2005) Need for speed Carbon Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x...
  7. list of xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible and are sold retail in xbox one cases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    list of xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible and are sold retail in xbox one cases: Does anyone know if there is a list of xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible and are sold retail in xbox one cases? f2aad4d5-f784-4f7d-a5f8-5327b918e2c3
  8. List of xbox classic's games retrocompatibility to xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List of xbox classic's games retrocompatibility to xbox 360: Hi, i need of list retrocompatibility of xbox classic's games to xbox 360. I finded this link, this is true? List of Xbox games compatible with Xbox 360 - Wikipedia Because I have one Xbox 360...
  9. Which country store has the most complete list of available games and services?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which country store has the most complete list of available games and services?: Hello, there! I currently live and work on Cyprus, though i'm citizen of Russia and until recently lived there. I bought a Xbox One S and registered it location as Russia, cause Xbox Live...
  10. Bought a game but not present into the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game but not present into the list: Hello everyone. I bought a game because it was a big offer only for today: Quantum Break. First 2 tries I receive an error. At the third tries it worked. I paid it and received the email that...