New games for xcloud, Everyone and I are sick of the current games.

Discus and support New games for xcloud, Everyone and I are sick of the current games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought xcloud until 2022, I didn't regret it was worth it, it has great support, but I got sick of all the games, because some games are tiring, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/This-Self-236, Nov 29, 2021.

1. New games for xcloud, Everyone and I are sick of the current games.

I bought xcloud until 2022, I didn't regret it was worth it, it has great support, but I got sick of all the games, because some games are tiring, the games you should add to xcloud would be UFC,FIFA,NBA,Mortal Kombat, Red dead redemption 2, GTA V. these games would make xcloud boom, you don't need to put fifa, at least one of the 2 there, these are the best games today, you should have in xcloud, because they are games that don't make you sick.

Please xcloud put these games.

submitted by /u/This-Self-236
    [link] [comments]

/u/This-Self-236, Nov 29, 2021
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

Xbox live on xcloud

It's not currently supported, but possible in the future. What games are you looking to play multiplayer via xCloud?
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm excited for Xcloud to play games when Im away from home or at break time in uni. I'm currently testing xcloud and it works nearly flawlessly as long as you have a good connection
  4. ttttubby Win User

X019 - who else is hyped or attending?

The local xcloud is pretty great but i wouldnt mind them openong up the main streaming platform for everyone with Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Add cross platform games

Lots of games requires graphical power which current mobile phones do not have. With Project Xcloud we will be able to stream our games to our mobile phones and play like that. Hopefully we will see plenty of games being crossplay enabled with this new
    feature in the future.
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

E3 2019, next Xbox reveal

Halo infinite playground games and ninja theorys new game also xcloud
Thema:

New games for xcloud, Everyone and I are sick of the current games.

1. New games for xcloud, Everyone and I are sick of the current games. - Similar Threads - games xcloud Everyone

2. does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?

in XboX Insiders
    does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?: since microsoft bought activision blizzard and geoff made this tweet https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1483614576134406145 i admit that i whant to sign the game pass for cloud to can...
  3. XCloud catalog of games not updating on PC App?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud catalog of games not updating on PC App?: For a while now it seems like the "Newly added" games don't show up in the PC App Cloud section. I usually have to circumvent that by going on my phone, start playing the game, then magically it...
  4. xCloud Game Suggestion, xcloud is awesome service but need games important like this.. UFC4..

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Game Suggestion, xcloud is awesome service but need games important like this.. UFC4..: UFC4 NBA2K22 OR 21 GTA V RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 submitted by /u/AgileButterscotch495 [link] [comments]
  5. Play through Xcloud Gaming using Microsoft Edge on Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play through Xcloud Gaming using Microsoft Edge on Xbox One S.: I haven't been able to play via the cloud using the Microsoft Edge browser on my Xbox One S console for a few days. When I click to play the game, the game loading screen or cloud connection...
  6. Does XCloud (for PC) keep track of time in game, session length, time last logged out, etc?

in XboX Insiders
    Does XCloud (for PC) keep track of time in game, session length, time last logged out, etc?: Hi. Does XCloud (on PC) keep track of the time in game, when you last exited the game, etc? I am curious, so i can see how long i have been playing my games in XCloud. For instance, I want to look...
  7. Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass: Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ? This is a function that will be of great...
  8. Xcloud game question suggestion :D

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud game question suggestion :D: Fifa on Game pass xCloud? submitted by /u/Powerful-Cucumber930 [link] [comments]
  9. My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game

in XBoX on Windows
    My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game: Currently playing through Mechwarrior 5, started out playing it through xcloud on PC, but really enjoyed it and wanted to continue the game after properly downloading it (wouldn't have buffering,...
  10. My controller's y axis stops working when i launch a game in xcloud on my android phone.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller's y axis stops working when i launch a game in xcloud on my android phone.: Any help would be much appreciated. Happens with my normal xbox controller and my Razer Kishi. Works completely fine when I brows the games library. submitted by /u/edgejam [link] [comments]