New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Discus and support New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some unknown reason I cannot download/purchase TTT2. It's an Xbox 360 game so it asks me to give my credit card. I do as it is said. When I go and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FromNoobToPro35, Sep 22, 2019.

1. New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

For some unknown reason I cannot download/purchase TTT2. It's an Xbox 360 game so it asks me to give my credit card. I do as it is said. When I go and try to download the game it simply says "Sorry.
    Try again later". Honestly I don't know why that is happening. It been like that for
    4 DAYS STRAIGHT! Please help me find a solution for this so that I can play one of my favorite games.

:)

FromNoobToPro35, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Payment transaction keeps loading forever

3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

King of fighters?

Personally love Tekken Tag Tournament, though Tekken 2 and Soulblade, I believe it was called, were both good fun.

Very much enjoy Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but the original was a classic.
  4. War X Machida Win User

Melhor jogo offline

Tekken Tag Tournament 2, qualquer Worms...
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

Games You are Buying From September-November

Doa5

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Halo 4.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Games for Gold now ongoing

@Barlow Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is currently on sale on Deal Of The Week. Its virtually Tekken 6 with tag or you could choose to play solo and turn it into a prettier Tekken 6.
Thema:

New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

1. New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Similar Threads - Games gold Tekken

2. Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up: When it was available through Games with Gold, I downloaded the original Destroy All Humans Xbox title and had it listed under games I owned. Recently, I went to play it and was able to, but the...
  3. Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?: I am subscriber to xbox game pass ultimate but I am not able to download the free game with gold ? Is anyone in Singapore having the same issue ? [img] dc831f8f-cb93-4a2b-99f5-3a6522e02c07
  4. 360 console, 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 console, 360 games with gold.: so i just downloaded one of the free 360 games with gold. A message popped up and said to insert a 360 hard drive? Um, this is a 360? Im not sure what is going on. I can play games on disk on...
  5. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  6. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription: So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the...
  7. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  8. Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One: Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One, selecting the (xbox 360) game from the Gold menu, takes me to its store page, then nothing, there's an option to See Price, then it takes...
  9. Styx: Shards of Darkness and Tekken 6 are now both available through the Games with Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Styx: Shards of Darkness and Tekken 6 are now both available through the Games with Gold...: Styx looks like an interesting game. Im happy to see it on Games for Gold. 5256b7f2-089e-4a96-a839-f276a7913684
  10. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Games with Gold: Why is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 not available to download with Games with Gold in South Africa? There's just a bunch of DLC, but the game itself isn't even in the store....