New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Discus and support New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some unknown reason I cannot download/purchase TTT2. It's an Xbox 360 game so it asks me to give my credit card. I do as it is said. When I go and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FromNoobToPro35, Sep 22, 2019.

1. New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

For some unknown reason I cannot download/purchase TTT2. It's an Xbox 360 game so it asks me to give my credit card. I do as it is said. When I go and try to download the game it simply says "Sorry.
    Try again later". Honestly I don't know why that is happening. It been like that for
    4 DAYS STRAIGHT! Please help me find a solution for this so that I can play one of my favorite games.

:)

FromNoobToPro35, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Payment transaction keeps loading forever

3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

King of fighters?

Personally love Tekken Tag Tournament, though Tekken 2 and Soulblade, I believe it was called, were both good fun.

Very much enjoy Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but the original was a classic.
  4. War X Machida Win User

Melhor jogo offline

Tekken Tag Tournament 2, qualquer Worms...
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

Games You are Buying From September-November

Doa5

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Halo 4.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Games for Gold now ongoing

@Barlow Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is currently on sale on Deal Of The Week. Its virtually Tekken 6 with tag or you could choose to play solo and turn it into a prettier Tekken 6.
Thema:

New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

1. New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Similar Threads - Games gold Tekken

2. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  3. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  4. games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    games with gold: oi amigos do forum esses jogos deveriam ir pro games with gold no proximo mês rare replay duck dynasty grand theft auto san anadreas saints row 2 indisponivel na live br poderia vir pra live...
  5. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  7. Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil): Microsoft suporte Brasil Comprei a menos de um mês Xbox One S com dois controles e vieram de brindes um cartão live gold de 14 dias e outro cartão Xbox game pass de 1 mês. Quando fui cadastrar os...
  8. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  9. Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

in XboX Insiders
    Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*: How to claim games with gold games in store now? This new update made it so I’m not able to claim them. Price is still there and not show as claim with games with gold. Os Version 10.0.18363.7196...
  10. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Games with Gold: Why is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 not available to download with Games with Gold in South Africa? There's just a bunch of DLC, but the game itself isn't even in the store....