New Games with Gold for October 2019

Discus and support New Games with Gold for October 2019 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hmm so there's nothing here that I would buy... Which actually, in my opinion, makes it an ok month. Games with gold, as with game pass, gives me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sandy the hippy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. New Games with Gold for October 2019

Hmm so there's nothing here that I would buy...

Which actually, in my opinion, makes it an ok month. Games with gold, as with game pass, gives me the opportunity to take gambles on games I would never really consider. Have found a good few gems this way, so thanks Microsoft.

Will defo be checking out Friday the 13th, purely since well, cmon, Jason... crystal lake camp... what could go wrong. Lol

And ninja garden purely for nostalgia value.

The **** elephant game? Looks like some platforming mayhem...

So yeah, all in all, could be fun

:)

sandy the hippy, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Im looking forward for Friday the 13th :D.
  3. pocrash Win User

Sweeeeeet more games commin
  4. luissolid Win User

Already have the ones from Xbox One, so i just add the ones from 360.

Regards!
  5. HeroicTrigger Win User

Thank you for sharing. I’m excited.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Looking forward to playing ninja gaiden 3
Thema:

1. New Games with Gold for October 2019 - Similar Threads - Games Gold October

2. The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now: Thanks will make sure I get these. 12ceb25c-56e0-4514-b6c5-61b79a0ff854
  3. Missing spooky game pass quest and the rewards for quest of gold for October and November

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing spooky game pass quest and the rewards for quest of gold for October and November: hello what should I do if I am missing rewards Thank you 2ec1d182-40b5-47ca-bb5f-71125bb6dc6f
  4. Games with Gold October 2018 not as advertised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold October 2018 not as advertised: Hi guys. Anyone else noticed that the games with gold for October, was and is not as advertised? The 360 games was suppose to be Stuntman Ignition but it showed Ms. Splosion Man and for the second...
  5. Didn't Recieve Rewards Yet for October Xbox Game Pass Goals or Gold Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Recieve Rewards Yet for October Xbox Game Pass Goals or Gold Quests: Hello, I completed the terms for the Xbox Game Pass Goals, and the Xbox Gold Quests, for the month of October, so I should have received a mystery reward for both. But I still haven't received...
  6. Have not received September Game Pass Goals and October Gold Goals prizes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received September Game Pass Goals and October Gold Goals prizes: Hello, I spoke to a rep through the chat service a few days ago and received an email from them soon after regarding this issue. The case number is [Mod Removed] I have not yet received my...
  7. Rayman 3 HD is not appearing as free for October's Games with Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rayman 3 HD is not appearing as free for October's Games with Gold: I've attempted to get Rayman 3 HD for free as part of the Games with Gold program, but it still has not been updated to be included in the program. I have tried via my phone, my laptop, and my...
  8. Games with Gold members area on Xbox One not updated with October offerings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold members area on Xbox One not updated with October offerings: As the title suggests, I clicked on the Games with Gold members area and it's still showing the content that was offered in September. I tried accessing the members area from two different Xbox...
  9. No Rewards from Game pass challenges nor Gold Challenges of October and November

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Rewards from Game pass challenges nor Gold Challenges of October and November: As stated in the title, I have not received any rewards at all from the challenges from Gold and Gamepass on XBL, I have even went through the trouble of completing all tiers of the challenges i...
  10. Games with Gold October 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold October 2017: I've never played any of these. [img] Anyone have any reviews? c08b9abc-35a0-4659-82e7-8d546732b8b8