New gaming community

Discus and support New gaming community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pop over to The domain name xleague.co.uk is for sale | Undeveloped for fun and laughs Cheers 6a266d34-58ae-4b29-aa1c-98dc6a3f7c48 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DANGERCLOSE TUH, Jun 12, 2014.

1. New gaming community

DANGERCLOSE TUH, Jun 12, 2014
  2. XBB Cryptic
    XBB Cryptic Guest
    New Gaming Community

We are starting up a new gaming community called New World Gaming there are only a few of us at the moment looking to grow if you are interested message either XGN Silent Bob or Cryptic Kontrol for more details we are on at various times so if we don't respond
    right away don't worry we will get back to you asap.

XBB Cryptic, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Question for the community

I have a question before me and my friend start a new gaming community, does anyone know if there is a gaming community called Zodiac Gaming Community as we want to use that name

A Magic Racer, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

New gaming community SLHG

Must have a K/D 1.00 a hole lot of must have to join this clan good luck.
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

RAID gaming community (NEW!)

6. Unreal Warfare Win User

RAID gaming community (NEW!)

7. Coops993 Win User

-= New to the Community =-

as long as the op is happy the cost doesn't really matter that price of a new xbox at sainsburys is good though. i think i may need a new xbox soon.
  8. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

-= New to the Community =-

However, going on inapplicable sainsburys one, that is a much better deal and puts his to shame. Wish I had seen that. But going onto Christmas, supoermarkets to make some things pee cheap.
Thema:

New gaming community

1. New gaming community - Similar Threads - gaming community

2. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  3. Community Growth, Game Streaming Support, Refinement of Rules, and a New Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Community Growth, Game Streaming Support, Refinement of Rules, and a New Feature: Hey Xbox Insiders! We wanted to drop an update about subreddit operations as we prepare to close out the year. But, before we do that, we should pause and recognize the value that this community...
  4. Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...: I'm really disappointed with this system. Years ago, playing it unlocked everything and it was more fun and made you want to play, now just buy and you have everything at your fingertips without...
  5. Looking for a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community: Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join us we dont go on skill its everyone to...
  6. Having a community hub without a game so people can chat freely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a community hub without a game so people can chat freely: I am one person with one idear I like to meet many people who play Xbox I would love to have a community area on Xbox servers whew people can chat to chat next games but to chat it will be nice...
  7. Creation of a fun community game night for Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation of a fun community game night for Halo 5: I am looking for a group of people to start a fun costume games or other to play with once a week or so. I would plan on recording it but the main purpose would be to have just a fun group....
  8. Toxic community has me rethinking gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toxic community has me rethinking gaming: Just to start, Gaming is a huge passion of mine, been gaming for over 20 years now. Just a bit of a rant here but does anyone else see a huge uptick in the amount of toxic people on Xbox? I swear...
  9. Grim Shadows Gaming Community is recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grim Shadows Gaming Community is recruiting: Hey Need Fun & friendly people to talk/game with? Join Grim Shadows gaming community on discord. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers 88aa99f8-4262-48fa-abfc-615b30ae7b30
  10. In need of a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In need of a gaming community: hi everyone I’m 38yo from the UK and looking for friends to have fun with online gaming and chat rooms I have all major games out at the moment and mainly play destiny2 at the moment...