New gen

Discus and support New gen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am using a external hard drive on my xbox one s and I was wondering if the hard drive will work on series x, I looked it up but no mention of a USB... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AoD D33pfri3d, Jan 27, 2020.

1. New gen

I am using a external hard drive on my xbox one s and I was wondering if the hard drive will work on series x, I looked it up but no mention of a USB port.

:)

AoD D33pfri3d, Jan 27, 2020
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

E3 2014 and Next Gen console games

The more developers, make for new gen, and out source the old gen the other companies the better it is for new gen IMO.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

New gen

Hi AoD D33pfri3d,

At this point in time there have been no official details on what ports and what devices will be supported via those ports. Until more information is released this year, no one can give you a definite answer at this point in time.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

New gen

Hi AoD D33pfri3d

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Xbox Forums. Seeing that your question has been answered and you have marked it as answered, we will be locking the thread in order to prevent repetitive responses that would bump the thread on the forums.
    If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to come back and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. AoD D33pfri3d Win User

New gen

Well technically the drive is not a Microsoft product but no setup required with a pc.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

New gen

There are absolutely USB ports.

All Xbox One accessories will work
Thema:

New gen

1. New gen - Similar Threads - gen

2. Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen: As the next gen is about to start, I would like to start fresh on all my achievements too. Before you tell me to just create another account - it's not as simple as just deleting your account and...
  3. Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working: Hello, I recently received a second hand adaptor so that I can plug in my headphones/headset into my controller and listen to audio/communicate this way. However, when I try to use it the xbox...
  4. Phil Spencer says the ‘full-blown, next-gen’ Solitary won’t be a launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer says the ‘full-blown, next-gen’ Solitary won’t be a launch game: Phil Spencer intends to release a “proper, full-blown next-gen version” of Solitary Warfare– but it won’t be an Xbox Series X and PC launch game. In Late of March the company confirmed its...
  5. Getting signed out of Xbox live when trying to play old gen games.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting signed out of Xbox live when trying to play old gen games.: Whenever I want to play and older gen game, it always signs mean out of Xbox Live so I am not able to play the game. If I am able to play, I cannot save any progress because I am not able to sign...
  6. Xbox One first gen won't play Xbox One game disc ONLY!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One first gen won't play Xbox One game disc ONLY!!!!: I recently got Doom Eternal on disc and as of today, it seems that my Xbox will no longer play it. I have tried other Xbox One discs and they don't work either. However, Xbox 360, Blu-Rays, DVDs,...
  7. Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.: So the last thread about the Astro A50 was not working is the same exact problem I was having. Brand new Astro A50 out of the box generation 4. No one can talk to me in Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  8. ADD SCREENSHARE TO THE NEXT GEN CONSOLE :)

in XboX Insiders
    ADD SCREENSHARE TO THE NEXT GEN CONSOLE :): we all know that beloved screen share feature from discord and why not separate next-gen console services by adding a screen share feature to the Xbox series x console so that if your in a party...
  9. Ark Gen official servers that have crashed

in XboX Insiders
    Ark Gen official servers that have crashed: Does anyone know if the Oc official gen servers were reported to WildCard that they are down? submitted by /u/FLEXxSuperman [link] [comments]
  10. Elite Gen 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Gen 1: Ok so my elite is kinda dead by now anyway but ive discovered a problem ive never heard of before. My left analog stick has broken.. it is NOT stick drift.. everytime i slightly move my analog it...