New guide custom option

Discus and support New guide custom option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so I saw the post and noticed that it got released preview people (I am one) and loving the guide change however is there plans to add/remove... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RexJerichoHardy, Oct 25, 2019.

1. New guide custom option

Hello, so I saw the post and noticed that it got released preview people (I am one) and loving the guide change however is there plans to add/remove tabs and how about the ability to fully customize tabs (so we can extract stuff we want and don't want, so a full focus on what we love)

Q = "so general will there be more customize options coming to this guide tab change?"

p.s. Love the idea, achievements are now on my left (single tab) , along with stream (left 2) and settings (left 3), to the right is all social, message (right 1), friends (right 2) and party (right 3) (I don't use party chat on xbox anymore, it never works xD I use party chat on the xbox bar it is more reliable) New guide custom option :)

submitted by /u/RexJerichoHardy
    [link] [comments]

/u/RexJerichoHardy, Oct 25, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature (simplified settings).

And you can now also customize guide with the new update
  3. Zhaullh Win User

A lot of people including me don’t like the new guide update on the Xbox.

Hi.
    There is a way to accommodate it to your liking

Press the guide and you go to profile and system and there it gives you the option to customize.

I hope I've helped
  4. darkist1 Win User

Customize guide tabs

Hi EllaCutter,

It's now under the last tab of your startup bar.

It may be dependent on your OS version, you may need to make sure the console is up to date.

[​IMG]
  5. Friction doM Win User

Customize guide tabs

Have you tried hard resetting your console? send me a message on Xbox () we can figure it out over a xbox party! would love to help.
  6. EllaCutter Win User

Customize guide tabs

I know but it is not showing up.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

New guide custom option

1. New guide custom option - Similar Threads - guide custom option

2. Achievement Layout in the Guide Drawers in Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Layout in the Guide Drawers in Skip-Ahead: Not sure if it's my system or changes due to the beta, but the achievement info in the drawer is nonsensical to me. No matter what's chosen, it simply changes the order or is not relevant. For...
  3. User Guide (Manual) for Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    User Guide (Manual) for Flight Simulator 2020: I downloaded Flight Simulator 2020 from Microsoft Store for my PC and haven't found the user help I need, except for bits and pieces in popups in the game. The UI is completely different from FSX....
  4. Why did my guide suddenly change?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did my guide suddenly change?: Everything is moved around. submitted by /u/AwpDream247 [link] [comments]
  5. New Xbox Alpha Preview Guide Too Dark?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Alpha Preview Guide Too Dark?: In the most recent update for alpha insiders we got a new guide and it looks really nice, its smoother, sleeker and more modern looking. However in this update they made the dark theme even...
  6. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]
  7. Customize guide tabs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Customize guide tabs: Okay so I just made a new account on xbox and when I go to my profile and system it does not give me the option to customzie my guide tabs. I restarted my xbox and it still does not work...
  8. Customization guide tabs.

in XboX Insiders
    Customization guide tabs.: I really like it to be able to put the sharing & recording and the multiplayer guide tabs right next to the middle. It makes things so much faster. Is anybody else testing this? submitted by...
  9. SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!: Please Sign the Petition! Click HERE to sign now! Xbox One owners all over the world are complaining about the lack of data being provided to the Xbox One guide! Thousands of Day One supporters...
  10. [ Guide ] How to create a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    [ Guide ] How to create a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One: Open the guide menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller. Move the joystick up to the profile selection at the top. Use the "A" button to select My profile. Use the joystick and the...