New guide custom option

Discus and support New guide custom option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so I saw the post and noticed that it got released preview people (I am one) and loving the guide change however is there plans to add/remove... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RexJerichoHardy, Oct 25, 2019.

1. New guide custom option

Hello, so I saw the post and noticed that it got released preview people (I am one) and loving the guide change however is there plans to add/remove tabs and how about the ability to fully customize tabs (so we can extract stuff we want and don't want, so a full focus on what we love)

Q = "so general will there be more customize options coming to this guide tab change?"

p.s. Love the idea, achievements are now on my left (single tab) , along with stream (left 2) and settings (left 3), to the right is all social, message (right 1), friends (right 2) and party (right 3) (I don't use party chat on xbox anymore, it never works xD I use party chat on the xbox bar it is more reliable) New guide custom option :)

submitted by /u/RexJerichoHardy
    [link] [comments]

/u/RexJerichoHardy, Oct 25, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature (simplified settings).

And you can now also customize guide with the new update
  3. john2010(2) Win User

New Voiceovers are not working...

figured it out..u gotta select it when customizing character as well. (new option)
  4. pa1blo Win User

Xbox Game Pass Question - How to figure out which games I own vs Game Pass

on xbox one, hit xbox guide and pull down and select the last option

now you will see xbox live gold news and game pass news, pull down and select the 'explore xbox game pass' option
  5. ThermoNukePanda Win User

Control Customization Options..

Yeah, not being able to adjust the controls has been frustrating for me. It wasn't an issue playing Demon Souls on PS3 because I was holding a PS3 controller and got used to the shoulder buttons.

Holding the Xbox controller though, and I know it has to be a mental thing, I'm so used to having my triggers be the main attack buttons and not the bumpers. *shrugs* Still an awesome game though!
  6. k0rruptiD Win User

Control Customization Options..

you can invert the right stick for the camera, if thats what you mean. seen it done on the ign stream.

after re-reading your post, i now know its not what you meant.
Thema:

New guide custom option

1. New guide custom option - Similar Threads - guide custom option

2. Xbox one guide for tv not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one guide for tv not working.: I have been watching tv on my xbox for many months without an issue an xbox tv tuner and guide but today the screen just went black as I was watching it and I no longer can get a picture on any...
  3. Two different guide layouts in the "Capture" section(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Two different guide layouts in the "Capture" section(?): https://i.imgur.com/qiycfu7.jpg my main(LEFT) displays a different layout for the xbox captures tab in the guide than my 2nd account(RIGHT) adding another account will display the right-side...
  4. Only guide button works

in XboX Insiders
    Only guide button works: Hey Everyone, Just turned on my X and nothing but the guide button works on my controllers (tried two). I also tried plugging my controller in and while it was charging it didn’t change anything...
  5. expand on store in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    expand on store in the guide: just an idea, since everything else opens options why not have the store do this in the guide and just have the bottom part show what game is installing or updating so we dont lose any recent apps...
  6. Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu

in XboX Insiders
    Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu: With the future of console streaming we'll be syncing our bluetooth controllers to our phones but then to use it on the console itself again we have to hit the sync button on the console and it...
  7. Customization guide tabs.

in XboX Insiders
    Customization guide tabs.: I really like it to be able to put the sharing & recording and the multiplayer guide tabs right next to the middle. It makes things so much faster. Is anybody else testing this? submitted by...
  8. Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

in XboX Insiders
    Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes): [IMG] submitted by /u/HandsomeDj [link] [comments]
  9. SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!: Please Sign the Petition! Click HERE to sign now! Xbox One owners all over the world are complaining about the lack of data being provided to the Xbox One guide! Thousands of Day One supporters...
  10. [ Guide ] How to create a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    [ Guide ] How to create a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One: Open the guide menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller. Move the joystick up to the profile selection at the top. Use the "A" button to select My profile. Use the joystick and the...