new Guide request

Discus and support new Guide request in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; can a new Guide to make even snapper submitted by /u/CDG_King_Tut [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CDG_King_Tut, Jul 25, 2019.

1. new Guide request

/u/CDG_King_Tut, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Miss Diggz Win User

TV GUIDE - REMINDER FEATURE REQUEST

Hey there gasinclair,

This is a great suggestion! To make sure we get this idea to the best place possible, please post it (and any other ideas you guys may have) to the
    Xbox Feedback site. Thanks! :)
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

"Your console is connected to the internet but cannot connect to xbox live"

Burger: Can you take a look at our Connection Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) and post back here with the requested information? Thanks!

Everyone else: Please review this guide and make a new thread with your issue. Thanks!
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't buy microsoft points from the console.

Hey there Specs! If you are having an issue purchasing on the console, please start with our Purchasing Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153167.aspx) and try all the
    suggestions there. If you continue having troubles, please create a new thread with the info requested in the guide. Thanks!
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Method of Payment is Not Authorized

Hey there Zoso! Please take a look at our Payment Method Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx) and if you continue having issues, please create a new thread
    detailing your issue, and include any requested information from the guide. Thanks!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

impossible de renouveler mon abonnement ...

Hey guys! Can you all check out our Guides to see if they help you out, and if not please create a new thread each for your issues. Make sure to include all the requested information in your post. Thanks!
Thema:

new Guide request

1. new Guide request - Similar Threads - Guide request

2. Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?: Like the whole console and games are normal but the guide is so load. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  3. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  4. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  5. Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...: I have started noting a new issue with my console since after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring. I have noticed when I have accessed the guide when I look where the...
  6. Handbook for Insiders [No-Official Guide]

in XboX Insiders
    Handbook for Insiders [No-Official Guide]: Hello, Considering the new wave of people that will join Skip Ahead, and those who are visiting for the first time the subreddit or are interested in general with the Xbox Insider Program and are...
  7. One Guide favorites issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide favorites issue: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  8. TV GUIDE - REMINDER FEATURE REQUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV GUIDE - REMINDER FEATURE REQUEST: Whilst it's sweet to be able to view the TV schedule, I do feel it's missing a basic feature in being able to set a reminder on an upcoming show which triggers a little pop up telling us it's...
  9. Simple feature request for one guide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Simple feature request for one guide: I love using one guide and the media remote. It allows me a good way to set my favorites and cut out all the garbage channels comcast has on their guide. My only issue is that it is too easy to...
  10. Two Xbox Ones, One House. Request Party Chat Setup Guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox Ones, One House. Request Party Chat Setup Guide: Hi Forum, I'm a long-time Xbox user that has never posted before. I am a gold member who just purchased an xbox one for my children. I set up profiles for each of them, and they are enjoying...