New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14

Discus and support New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A new Halo 5 Guardians trailer: [MEDIA] This trailer has appeared for Halo 5 Guardians on 6/9/14. It seems to me that master chief has some spiky... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TallishMass, Jun 9, 2014.

1. TallishMass
    TallishMass Guest

A new Halo 5 Guardians trailer:

This trailer has appeared for Halo 5 Guardians on 6/9/14. It seems to me that master chief has some spiky object. What do you guys think? :

:)

TallishMass, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Halo 5 Guardians is on the top 5 most played games on Xbox Live

Hello everyone New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14 :)

I just checked the Xbox One store and it looks like at the moment it is a Halo 5: Guardians vs Destiny: The Taken King fight New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14 :)

(1) Halo 5 Guardians

(2) Destiny

(3) Grand Theft Auto 5

(4) FIFA 16

(5) NBA 2K16

(6) Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

(7) Minecraft

(8) Madden 16

(9) Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

(10) Smite

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Halo 5 Guardians is on the top 5 most played games on Xbox Live

Hello everyone New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14 :)

Congratulations on achieving this Halo 5 Guardians New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14 :)

As of the moment of this thread being created, here are the 10 most played games on Xbox Live

(1) FIFA 16

(2) Halo 5 Guardians

(3) Grand Theft Auto 5

(4) Destiny

(5) Minecraft

(7) Assassin's Creed Syndicate

(8) FIFA 15

(9) NBA 2K16

(10) Battlefield 4

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 9, 2014
  4. New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14

Said 'spiky object' is... make that was... a bomb. That was a cut scene in Halo 2's campaign, near the beginning of the game as the Covenant invasion fleet was over Earth. As the Covenant boarded the space station, they brought a bomb aboard (if memory serves,
    to destroy the 'new at the time' MAC Cannon). MC promptly cleared all Covenant forces, secured the bomb and then returned it to its rightful owners.

A Blue Illusion, Jun 12, 2014
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

Said 'spiky object' is... make that was... a bomb. That was a cut scene in Halo 2's campaign, near the beginning of the game as the Covenant invasion fleet was over Earth. As the Covenant boarded the space station, they brought a bomb aboard (if memory serves,
    to destroy the 'new at the time' MAC Cannon). MC promptly cleared all Covenant forces, secured the bomb and then returned it to its rightful owners.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Halo 5 Guardians is on the top 5 most played games on Xbox Live

Hello everyone :)

I just checked the Xbox One store and it looks like at the moment it is a Halo 5: Guardians vs Destiny: The Taken King fight :)

(1) Halo 5 Guardians

(2) Destiny

(3) Grand Theft Auto 5

(4) FIFA 16

(5) NBA 2K16

(7) Minecraft

(8) Madden 16

(9) Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

(10) Smite

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

7. Lofty Who Win User

Halo 5: Guardians Has Gone Gold, Digital Pre-Downloading Starts Next Week!

8. Sin Continuum Win User

Excitement Factor

For the 1002nd time (and in order) -

1) The Last Guardian

2) The Last Guardian

3) The Last Guardian

4) The Last Guardian

5) The Last Guardian

And I will probably buy the following, but Im not really drooling in anticipation of them per se

6) Ni No Kuni

7) Beyond

8) The Last of Us

9) South Park RPG
  9. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo 2 anniversary RTX panel (new gameplay)

Locke,isn't that the name of new character in Halo 5 Guardians ?
Thema:

1. New Halo 5 guardians trailer! 6/9/14 - Similar Threads - Halo guardians trailer

2. Halo 5 guardians

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 5 guardians: Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question about Halo 5 guardians: will this also come out for PC besides the Master chief collection? Thanks. 9252e2ac-5e44-4075-8cbb-30c543eff22a
  3. halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?: Where are they? limited time items or am I just dumb haha 8bd4079c-857a-448a-b3a0-e74359c2a611
  4. Halo 5 Guardians No campaign voices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians No campaign voices: I just bought the game and there are no voices during the campaign while other sounds are still present. The first cut scene of the campaign played without issue (all sounds played including...
  5. Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018: A year ago, there was a promotion where those who watched the final of the Halo Championship Series would receive the pack of voices of war. I waited a year and I did not receive any code and I...
  6. (Mod Removed- Terms of Use) Unable To Play Halo 5: Guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed- Terms of Use) Unable To Play Halo 5: Guardians: I installed Halo 5: Guardians on 15/01/19. I chose not to update it believing it was unnecessary in order to play campaign. However, the game will not get past the loading screen. I read somewhere...
  7. Problemas with halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas with halo 5 guardians: I have a problem with halo 5 happens that at the beginning of the story all the dialogues are heard but just when the part to play begins, the sound goes away and from there to the other cinematic...
  8. No puedo iniciar sesion en la pagina oficial de halo 5 Guardians [Translation-I can not log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo iniciar sesion en la pagina oficial de halo 5 Guardians [Translation-I can not log...: 24 de enero del 2019 A quien corresponda Hola buenas tardes , soy jugador del videojuego Halo 5 Guardians y me eh querido unir a una compañía spartan , lo cual me dice que necesito registrarme...
  9. problems with Halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with Halo 5 guardians: In the campaign of halo 5 I do not hear the voices and this new game asked me a 45 gb installation and then an update of 55 gb to be able to play and even then it comes without voices, someone can...
  10. Problem with halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with halo 5 guardians: when i go to multiplayers game, all game modes i get this message " no servors adapted to all your teams can be find" ??? i just can't start and can't play any mode always this messag can you...