New Halo: Master Chief Collection Info and Gameplay - E3 2014

Discus and support New Halo: Master Chief Collection Info and Gameplay - E3 2014 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New info [MEDIA] 649f150d-1282-4b01-bb34-cee2f1457e33 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 10, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

New info

:)

IntenseJames, Jun 10, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 2 Anniversary, and The Master Chief Collection

IntenseJames, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Will the Master Chief Collection contain certain features?

Pretty much if it was in the original game then it's in the collection, except possibly system link, which they are still working on.

The Master Chief Collection includes:

split screen co-op

forge in 3 & 4 plus forge for the 6 reworked Halo 2 maps

theatre in the originally supported games

over 100 maps

Spartan Ops

new cinematics

ect.

New Halo: Master Chief Collection Info and Gameplay - E3 2014 - IGN Video

Stevie77-973E6220-A15A-4A6F-A6AF-4D22264283B1, Jun 10, 2014
  4. IntenseJames Win User

New Halo: Master Chief Collection Info and Gameplay - E3 2014 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTDVFdQVNw4
  5. IntenseJames Win User

6. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Will the Master Chief Collection contain certain features?

7. IntenseJames Win User
  8. LTA Soldier Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

Thema:

1. New Halo: Master Chief Collection Info and Gameplay - E3 2014 - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection: I did halo 2 on legendary and it wont appear or give me my halo 2 legendary nameplate, how do i fix this? ab0156fd-dd98-4442-9eaa-b7d628632827
  3. Halo: Master Chief crahes in xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief crahes in xbox one x: i just get a new xbox one x, just downloaded the master chief edition in game pass, the issue is that as soon i open the game and press the start button, the game just crashes and closes, any...
  4. Halo the master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo the master chief collection: Hola, instalé halo the master chief collection y además todas las campañas, pero cuando intento jugar alguna me dice que el contenido al que intento ingresar aun no está instalado, pero a mí ya me...
  5. Unable to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hello, i recently got my hands on the Xbox Game Pass for PC and tried to install Halo. But it won't start the download. It shows me an error message with the errorcode "0x80070070". So i...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection Not Allowing me to play social online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Not Allowing me to play social online games: Hello, I got the Halo Master Chief Collection when I first got my X-Box One. Recently it will not allow me to play social games with friends or even by myself. After I join matchmaking when it's...
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection freezes with my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection freezes with my account: Hello there, So I don't know what happened, but it's been a week now that I can't seem to play Halo MCC. It loads fine with any other account. But the moment it detects mine, the game crashes....
  8. Halo: The Master Chief Collection audio problems on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection audio problems on Xbox One S: I am having trouble with in-game audio. The audio is fine on all the menus including the pause menu but when I hit resume and start playing again theres no sound. This is happening on my Xbox One...
  9. Halo Master Chief collection games not running

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief collection games not running: I have fully installed Halo Master Chief collection on PC, via game pass, but every time I try to start any game I get told I need to download the DLC. I select yes and nothing happens. Has anyone...
  10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Won't Start?

in XboX Insiders
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Won't Start?: I got Halo: MCC for my OG Xbox One and I can't get past the title screen after pressing start?? There's this blue loading ring that never goes away. I've tried uninstalling and fully...