New Hard Drive For Laptop, Now My Xbox 360 Won't Connect to Xbox Live

Discus and support New Hard Drive For Laptop, Now My Xbox 360 Won't Connect to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was always able to connect to the Internet on my 360 but since having to replace my hard drive on my laptop a couple of weeks ago, I'm getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwingKing07, Jan 22, 2014.

1. SwingKing07
    SwingKing07 Guest

I was always able to connect to the Internet on my 360 but since having to replace my hard drive on my laptop a couple of weeks ago, I'm getting nowhere when I try and get online.

I'm using a Netgear VMDG80 and I'm connecting the 360 to my laptop with an Ethernet cable, choosing the wireless option on my settings. I've followed the advice on this forum for allocating a static IP address and it's not worked; I've followed the instructions
    for port forwarding for my router and that's not worked either.

I'm at the end of my tether now. I have a Gold account that I can't access and games that I'd like to play online but no amount of advice that I've read seems to be of any help to me.

Is there a helpline that I could try because I think the only way I can get this sorted now is by speaking with someone directly.

Many thanks.

:)

SwingKing07, Jan 22, 2014
  2. How to manage ex-hard drive from laptop/Mobile with Win8?

Hi guys,

need your advice.. I've plugged in my Xbox One the external hard drive to use the Xbox One as the media player. My question is hw can I connect this external hard drive with my laptop, mobile and tablet (everything on Win8) to manage my files etc. on the
    hard drive..

For now I have to everytime unplug the hard drive from the Xbox and plug it to my laptop.. New Hard Drive For Laptop, Now My Xbox 360 Won't Connect to Xbox Live :)

Thank you in advance

JS

Jozef Szentkereszty, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Xbox one issues

Hi, I have been having lots a problems with my Xbox one recently. It started with my controller not connecting and then it wouldn't connect to the Internet. After that it won't read my hard drive any more. As of right now my controller won't connect(sometimes
    it will) I can't connect to Xbox live and the Xbox won't read my hard drive. Please help I just lost 300$ worth of games. Thanks.

StuffyTortise, Jan 22, 2014
  4. SwingKing07
    SwingKing07 Guest

After an hour with a member of the support team last night I'm still no further forward.

SwingKing07, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

1. New Hard Drive For Laptop, Now My Xbox 360 Won't Connect to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Hard Drive Laptop

2. Xbox One X Hard Drive Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Hard Drive Failures: The past couple of weeks I noticed my games and dashboard would load extremely slow and there would be no icons for anything, plus downloads would just randomly stop. This would then lead to me...
  3. Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...: Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game? Ive always wanted to take a game like minecraft to put on my computer without paying...
  4. Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive: Hi, Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300 Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the portable type. Please let me know if it'll...
  5. External Storage Hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Hard drive: I store all of my games on an external storage hard drive but one day my Xbox stopped recognizing the connection. Does anyone know what to do other than the basic troubleshooting steps (turning...
  6. Xbox(beta) can't recognize games on hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox(beta) can't recognize games on hard drive: So I recently reset my computer because I was having latency issues that I was unable to fix. Now I store a large amount of my games on a 2TB hard drive while I have my OS on a SSD. My hard drive...
  7. External Seagate Hard Drive Not being detected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Seagate Hard Drive Not being detected: Hello This going to be quite a long post so apologises in advance Hope that anyone reading this is having a good day. So I have a bit of a situation with my seagate external hard drive. I was...
  8. My external hard drive causes my Xbox to lose connection to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external hard drive causes my Xbox to lose connection to the internet.: I have a original xbox one. Many years ago i had a problem with My Internet. Eventually I got a ethernet cord and plugged it in and I have had no problem since then. Although last Saturday I...
  9. Xbox 360 compatibility with a laptop hard drive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 compatibility with a laptop hard drive.: Ok, so i have an xbox 360 and rhis is the first time that ive had to replace the hard drive, and i look and theres a laptop hard drive already in there. (I was wondering why there was so little...
  10. How to manage ex-hard drive from laptop/Mobile with Win8?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage ex-hard drive from laptop/Mobile with Win8?: Hi guys, need your advice.. I've plugged in my Xbox One the external hard drive to use the Xbox One as the media player. My question is hw can I connect this external hard drive with my laptop,...