New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders!

Discus and support New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SoCalBadger [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SoCalBadger, Jul 24, 2019.

1. New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders!

/u/SoCalBadger, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

It still hasn't been released to all Alpha's, so you will have to be a little patien
    Yeah, exactly. All that's been announced, so far, is some Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha members.

"We need your help testing out the new interface. The new experimental Home rolls out this week to select Xbox Insiders in our Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead rings. For more details on rollout, keep an eye on the Xbox Insiders section of
    Xbox Wire."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07...oll-out-to-xbox-insiders/#r752bX4ySHJOf7DD.99
  4. Skepticality Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

Changes are good when we need them, if they just rolled out new looks all the time we would have buggy home screens
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User
  6. Notorious Mufc Win User

The home Menu

Make sure to have the insider program and will be kept upto date with the latest software at earlier trial dates, no news yet of a date on new home screen although news of new ones been tried out
Thema:

New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders!

1. New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders! - Similar Threads - Home Screen Rolling

2. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...
  3. Xbox one not allowing access to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not allowing access to home screen: Once xbox has booted up it automatically opens the store page, when press the pad left to go to the home screen it flicks back to the store. when i press the x on the control to log in etc, it...
  4. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  5. Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen: My xbox keeps kicking me out of games while they are loading and bringing me back to the home screen. I have tried many different tests to resolve the issue and nothing has worked. Looking for...
  6. Xbox will not launch apps or display the home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox will not launch apps or display the home screen: I just updated my xbox and it worked fine for a day or two before no longer displaying the home screen. It shows a black screen however, the quick menu will still open. Any help would be much...
  7. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  8. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  9. Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen concept done on mobile, what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  10. Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen: As of todays update i still dont see anything new or different submitted by /u/Capricornius071 [link] [comments]