New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders!

Discus and support New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SoCalBadger [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SoCalBadger, Jul 24, 2019.

1. New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders!

/u/SoCalBadger, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

It still hasn't been released to all Alpha's, so you will have to be a little patien
    Yeah, exactly. All that's been announced, so far, is some Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha members.

"We need your help testing out the new interface. The new experimental Home rolls out this week to select Xbox Insiders in our Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead rings. For more details on rollout, keep an eye on the Xbox Insiders section of
    Xbox Wire."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07...oll-out-to-xbox-insiders/#r752bX4ySHJOf7DD.99
  4. Skepticality Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

Changes are good when we need them, if they just rolled out new looks all the time we would have buggy home screens
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User
  6. Notorious Mufc Win User

The home Menu

Make sure to have the insider program and will be kept upto date with the latest software at earlier trial dates, no news yet of a date on new home screen although news of new ones been tried out
Thema:

New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders!

1. New Home Screen Rolling Out to Insiders! - Similar Threads - Home Screen Rolling

2. Xbox one x take an hour plus just to load to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x take an hour plus just to load to home screen: Xbox one x take an hour plus just to load to home screen. I have completely reset to factory, and it takes over an hour to load the home screen. Before it was auto shutting down, lag spiking about...
  3. Home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home screen: Home screen is very anoying would like to be able to see my background or even just a color than several app boxes and advertisin c48c424d-7470-4c92-9872-c1d39277bf3a
  4. XBox One S Freezing and Crashing to Home Screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S Freezing and Crashing to Home Screen.: Can someone please help me with this issue that has recently started on my XBox One S ? About two weeks ago, I started having an issue with my XBox Freezing and then Crashing to the home screen...
  5. Background home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background home screen: Is there a way to make the background i set more easier to see? My recently used apps/games block most of the background i set and would like to change that f8179714-d819-42fc-89dd-f53f479a4170
  6. How do I clean up my home screen on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I clean up my home screen on my Xbox one?: How do I remove apps on my home screen on my xbox one? 49f5ffd8-62b8-4440-9734-9f9a5b8bb770
  7. Headset wont play game or home screen audio, but will play party audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset wont play game or home screen audio, but will play party audio.: When I plug in my mic there isn't any chat mixer option. Everything's up to date. The Headset plays all audio on other devices. The controller knows when I plug and unplug the mic. But, it plays...
  8. The new home screen...no.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new home screen...no.: I definetly speak for everyone I know when I say the new home screen is werid. Stop fixing somthing that isn’t broken. Especially the new side window! What’s up with that? My rexlexes are to press...
  9. Xbox 360 disc reading then goes straight to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disc reading then goes straight to home screen: When i put black ops 3 inside my xbox 360 it kicks me off xbox live and goes straight to my home screen game doesnt load up even off line and it doesnt say disc read error or anything just goes...
  10. Jump force campaign forced home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force campaign forced home screen: I am so close to finishing the campaign in jump force but everytime I try to play the mission it forces me to my home screen. This is happening to my son on a different xbox and his friend on a...