New idea which will potentially bankroupt PS4

Discus and support New idea which will potentially bankroupt PS4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The gaming wars has gone on far to long. now is the time for change. I have great idea for microsoft if they take me seriously if not i will go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GodsGeneral, Apr 12, 2019.

1. GodsGeneral
    GodsGeneral Guest

The gaming wars has gone on far to long.

now is the time for change. I have great idea for microsoft if they take me seriously if not i will go to sony. This will probably break ps5.

:)

GodsGeneral, Apr 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Any ideas you have you will need to log in
    HERE
    and submit it.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Gods!

Thank you for coming to the Forums regarding this idea. I would advise that you go to
    www.xboxideas.uservoice.com so that you can submit your idea to the Xbox Team and community.

We are unable to take your ideas through the forums as we are not the appropriate department for that.

I hope this helps! :)
  4. Bruno Hslaww Win User

Goodbye Microsoft..no thanks to the new XFail One

Good news for us potential PS4 users.
  5. ZTROOPER16 Win User
  6. BookishFlunky90 Win User

No mention of VR for xbox one x. Bad move

VR is a risky purchase, I think. There will be new versions before you know it.

And like PS4 Pro almost, not many bother to support it to potential anyway.
Thema:

1. New idea which will potentially bankroupt PS4 - Similar Threads - idea potentially bankroupt

2. Flight Sim wont install? anyone have idea?

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Sim wont install? anyone have idea?: Been stuck on the Your experience screen for 2 hours ???/ what gives i have access submitted by /u/ZoTaG [link] [comments]
  3. ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

in XboX Insiders
    ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. (Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    (Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro: Console Overviews Xbox Portable Anyone remember when Sony's PSP and PSVita failed (thank god)? And how Xbox holds massive power in the game console business? Well, I present the Xbox Portable! A...
  5. Any idea when the next OSU Update is scheduled?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea when the next OSU Update is scheduled?: So I'm in the Alpha ring. I got a E106 error, it's happened a few times before but was able to factory reset my way out of it. This time that didn't fix it. Turns out my hard drive has some bad...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:: Hi so, I bought an elite controller 2 back in January. I have a couple of questions about it that I can't seem to find the answers for anywhere, and Microsoft is pretty much ghosting me. Would...
  7. Here ideas for you guess faster Easter

in XboX Insiders
    Here ideas for you guess faster Easter: Take Xbox one old guild bar use now for all submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  8. Ideas for the Xbox series X or Xbox ones

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas for the Xbox series X or Xbox ones: If you could add the LEGO Marvel Xbox 360 edition, also maby make it possible so that we connect the Xbox 360 controller to the console. I bought LEGO Marvel on my old xbox 360 and the Xbox one...
  9. This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...: Add back snap submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  10. Fun game. Lots of potential. Would like to see more content... some ideas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fun game. Lots of potential. Would like to see more content... some ideas...: Been playing since the Beta. Overall, wonderful game. Lots of fun. The game seems really balanced... its fun even if you aren't in a Titan. I do wish it had a more epic scale to the battles....