New idea which will potentially bankroupt PS4

Discus and support New idea which will potentially bankroupt PS4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The gaming wars has gone on far to long. now is the time for change. I have great idea for microsoft if they take me seriously if not i will go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GodsGeneral, Apr 12, 2019.

1. GodsGeneral
    GodsGeneral Guest

The gaming wars has gone on far to long.

now is the time for change. I have great idea for microsoft if they take me seriously if not i will go to sony. This will probably break ps5.

:)

GodsGeneral, Apr 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Any ideas you have you will need to log in
    HERE
    and submit it.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Gods!

Thank you for coming to the Forums regarding this idea. I would advise that you go to
    www.xboxideas.uservoice.com so that you can submit your idea to the Xbox Team and community.

We are unable to take your ideas through the forums as we are not the appropriate department for that.

I hope this helps! :)
  4. Bruno Hslaww Win User

Goodbye Microsoft..no thanks to the new XFail One

Good news for us potential PS4 users.
  5. ZTROOPER16 Win User
  6. BookishFlunky90 Win User

No mention of VR for xbox one x. Bad move

VR is a risky purchase, I think. There will be new versions before you know it.

And like PS4 Pro almost, not many bother to support it to potential anyway.
Thema:

1. New idea which will potentially bankroupt PS4 - Similar Threads - idea potentially bankroupt

2. Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE: Fantastic idea definitely submit it to xbox as feedback 72272fa0-3f2c-4be1-b1f6-1245ee497d92
  3. Modern Warfare Broke my Xbox One S. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Broke my Xbox One S. Any ideas?: Yesterday I started up my console after I got home from class, as I always do, and decided to hop on Hulu for a bit. When I got bored maybe an hour or so later, I decided to start up Modern...
  4. Modern Warfare broke my Xbox One S. Anyone have any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare broke my Xbox One S. Anyone have any ideas?: Yesterday I started up my console after I got home from class, as I always do, and decided to hop on Hulu for a bit. When I got bored maybe an hour or so later, I decided to start up Modern...
  5. Ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ideas: I think you should make gold free please because too many people cant afford it and I'd like to say as well how can I get unbanned because someone joined my game is black ops 2 and they had a...
  6. No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed): Hi! So I have just bought an Xbox One without a cable off of ebay. I have no idea which power cable I need to plug it in! Please help! (Picture of xbox cable in)...
  7. No idea which power cable my Xbox One needs

in XBoX on Consoles
    No idea which power cable my Xbox One needs: I have just bought an xbox one off of ebay that came with no cable. Which one do I need? (Picture attached on the hyperlink)...
  8. xbox ideas redirects to error 404

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ideas redirects to error 404: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ redirects to a error 404. has it been shut down? aa5bfe20-33ea-4525-8ccf-5d62347eba71
  9. Dashboard idea

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard idea: [IMG] dashboard idea based on the 4 tile dash. not much different from the one being tested. I know everyone is different and have different idea's.this was done just using basic paint 3d....
  10. Fun game. Lots of potential. Would like to see more content... some ideas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fun game. Lots of potential. Would like to see more content... some ideas...: Been playing since the Beta. Overall, wonderful game. Lots of fun. The game seems really balanced... its fun even if you aren't in a Titan. I do wish it had a more epic scale to the battles....