New Input button on Universal Smartglass Remote does *NOT WORK* for Yamaha RX-V575 Receiver!

Discus and support New Input button on Universal Smartglass Remote does *NOT WORK* for Yamaha RX-V575 Receiver! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix the remote codes for this receiver so that the input selection actually works!! 467b6671-862d-4dfe-9aa3-f23279693ee9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kiggsworthy, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Kiggsworthy
    Kiggsworthy Guest

New Input button on Universal Smartglass Remote does *NOT WORK* for Yamaha RX-V575 Receiver!

Please fix the remote codes for this receiver so that the input selection actually works!!

:)

Kiggsworthy, Jun 5, 2014
  2. XBox One S wont recognize UHD capability

I was looking through the online manuals for both your Yamaha receiver and your Samsung TV, and I think I found the problem.

Your Yamaha RX-V575 does not support 4K@60Hz, according to the HDMI specs in
    this page of the RX-V575 manual
    . It is only compatible with 4K@24/25/30Hz, which seems to be why the Xbox is not properly displaying 4K while connected
    to the Yamaha receiver.

I suggest you plug the Xbox directly into the TV's HDMI port, and use an optical cable from the Xbox to the Yamaha receiver if you have a sound system set up.

Internet Expert, Jun 5, 2014
  3. XBox One S wont recognize UHD capability

You nailed it. The Yamaha pass through was the issue. Hooked it up as you suggested and BAM! Apparently some Netflix content is broadcast in 4K at under 60hz, which I could receive and view. That led me to believe that all 4k content should be viewable.
    Not true obviously.. I was not getting anything in 4K@60Hz - which is a LOT I see. Yamaha users be advised......check your specs.

Porsche986dad, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Internet Expert Win User

XBox One S wont recognize UHD capability

I was looking through the online manuals for both your Yamaha receiver and your Samsung TV, and I think I found the problem.

. It is only compatible with 4K@24/25/30Hz, which seems to be why the Xbox is not properly displaying 4K while connected
    to the Yamaha receiver.

I suggest you plug the Xbox directly into the TV's HDMI port, and use an optical cable from the Xbox to the Yamaha receiver if you have a sound system set up.
  5. Porsche986dad Win User

XBox One S wont recognize UHD capability

to the Yamaha receiver.

You nailed it. The Yamaha pass through was the issue. Hooked it up as you suggested and BAM! Apparently some Netflix content is broadcast in 4K at under 60hz, which I could receive and view. That led me to believe that all 4k content should be viewable.
    Not true obviously.. I was not getting anything in 4K@60Hz - which is a LOT I see. Yamaha users be advised......check your specs.
  6. Shwagger Win User

AV Receiver issue with volume control

Hi Studbucket33, I've having similar lack of control problems for a Yamaha RX-V800 receiver. Do you have any alternate remote codes I could try? The one it gives is R0082.
  7. TokyoRose00 Win User

Yamaha RX-V375 a/v receiver - will this work?

I have the rx371 and it works great, you won't notice a difference as long as you keep your tv on the game input
  8. Scott Osborne Win User

Kinect not controlling volume or power on Insignia Receiver

May 2014 Update didn't fix this. Hoping maybe the June update will since it will have the universal remote on Smartglass
Thema:

1. New Input button on Universal Smartglass Remote does *NOT WORK* for Yamaha RX-V575 Receiver! - Similar Threads - Input button Universal

2. Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...: I will just repost because i'm glad I'm not the only one in the world with this problem. It was hard for me to find people with the same problem and it seems that the new v2 Elite Controller is...
  3. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  4. Xbox One controller double input on "A" button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller double input on "A" button: Problem as stated above. Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was spoiled and bought a new controller. Same...
  5. Xbox One Controller 'A' button does not detect input correctly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller 'A' button does not detect input correctly.: So I have been having an issue with my Xbox One controller, I have just purchased it so it is brand new. Whenever I press the 'A' button down the input is sometimes skipped. I have found that...
  6. Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input?: Also when I press start party error 0x800c008 appears, while invite to party button doesn't respond while the other buttons are faded out? thank you for your help lads it would be appreciated...
  7. New controller button input unreliable

in XBoX on Consoles
    New controller button input unreliable: I bought an Xbox one recon tech special edition controller from Amazon and it arrived yesterday. I have been testing it and I have one issue with the controller. It's brand new and My B button is...
  8. Xbox One Controller input issues (buttons recognized as the wrong ones)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller input issues (buttons recognized as the wrong ones): KB3147458. Before this update MS fixed the issue where some games fully supporting 360 controllers wouldn't work correctly with the Xbox One controller. Wasteland 2 being one of them. The problem...
  9. Xbox One controller "A" button input not working!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller "A" button input not working!!: I have had my Xbox One for exactly 9 days, Assasins Creed Bundle. I turn it on this evening (with the controller) and it boots onto the main screen just fine. I move over to the game I want to...
  10. A button input not working from 3 different controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A button input not working from 3 different controllers.: Hi. The A button input from 3 separate Xbox One controllers is not working. The A button seems to be working as when I click on a tile to start a game, the tile blinks or flashes like I have...