New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app

Discus and support New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recent issue surfaced wither with the new elite controller dropping or update on the xbox console. You all know that one of the benefits of having an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nutella TM, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Nutella TM
    Nutella TM Guest

Recent issue surfaced wither with the new elite controller dropping or update on the xbox console. You all know that one of the benefits of having an elite controller is all the customizing you can do in the Accessories App. You can make as many profiles
    as you want and assign 3 onto the newest Elite controller and toggle between them. Well when having more than one profile signed in on the console and switching between them the profiles completely break and don't work. On either accounts, sometimes I'm able
    to fix it when messing around a bit but not clear on what actually fixes it. This is a new issue within the last couple months and the release of the newest Elite controller. It's very frustrating especially when it comes to competitive games, as I personally
    have messed with my sensitivity curves on my sticks and when they do not work it throws off my aim. This issue honestly makes the purchase of my elite controller almost obsolete as other controller have paddles and for much cheaper. I have made profiles on
    both accounts as well with the same exact settings assigning them to my controller on both accounts in an attempt to fix the issue but this doesn't seem to fix anything. I would really like this to be resolved!

Also another side note and another issue, when joining parties on multiple accounts audio will sometimes cut out completely and also not let the person talk almost as if they aren't in the party at all. Only fix is to leave the party on both and joining
    first on the one that had the problem.

:)

Nutella TM, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Elite Contoller community configurations

Hi,

It appears that the issue is specifically with your Xbox Elite Controller. Here is a

link
    on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Elite Controller Paddles Not Working

4. XBF Amber M Win User

How to reset your elite controller

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one Elite controller profile switch

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Devices and Accessories

Hi there Volcannon,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with creating slots/profiles for the accessory device. What accessory are you working with? (Xbox One wireless controller, Xbox One Elite wireless controller, Adaptive Controller)

I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app - Similar Threads - issue Elite controller

2. Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &...: Hi, I got issue with my Elite v2 Controller bumber RB button. My controller is still under warranty, when completing a service repair I fill the form like this: [img] If I select issue...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue: Hi, I have been trying to get hold of someone at Microsoft to help me with warranty issue. bought a controller for £159.00 and the build quality on it is pretty shoddy. The switch on the back of...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller bluetooth issues: Yes windows is up to date. Yes the controller firmware is up to date. Yes the bluetooth drivers are up to date. Controller worked great for a couple weeks, now barely pairs via bluetooth and...
  5. Xbox series X connecting to xbox elite controller 2 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X connecting to xbox elite controller 2 Issues: Hi Guys I have strange thing happening with my Xbox series X. I have elite controller 2. Usually when i press the Xbox button in the middle of my controller it will automatically start up my...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...: Hello all, I am trying to reach someone at Microsoft regarding this issue. I have been trying to get in touch with someone using the support page all day, but I don't receive any option to talk...
  7. On my third Elite Series 2 controller, same issues, but also new issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    On my third Elite Series 2 controller, same issues, but also new issues.: I'm sorry, what exactly happened with these controllers? It seems Microsoft spent a lot of time making sure they feel great, but not very much time making sure they function great. So, I got one...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Left Stick Issues - Return Expectancy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Left Stick Issues - Return Expectancy: As I know that I'm not the only person with this issue, the left stick is unresponsive, gets stuck, doesnt work, etc. My controller was still under warranty as I've only used it for a couple...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issue: This is a weird one, just bought a brand new elite controller 2 and straight away noticed an issue with it after connecting it to my windows 10 desktop via bluetooth. At first the issue was that...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Issues: Hey all, I spent the $180 last winter to pick up the Elite Series 2 because the back buttons changed my gaming life. Last week, my left bumper stopped working completely (to say nothing of the...