New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With

Discus and support New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have so many friends from different states most are from the UK. Not once have I've seen any players from New Jersey like me so I would like to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RayRayTheHuman, Mar 18, 2014.

1. New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With

I have so many friends from different states most are from the UK. Not once have I've seen any players from New Jersey like me so I would like to play with players close to me male or female doesn't matter. I just like playing games and I'll play pretty
    much anything from GTA V to COD Ghost and so on and so forth so leave me a message or add me if you would like to play some games. Please players between the ages of 18-25 thanks New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With :)

:)

RayRayTheHuman, Mar 18, 2014
  2. benleacam
    benleacam Guest
    Looking for adult players to play x box one GTAO

Im new to gta v, looking for players to join!

Add me

Im australian but will play with all!

18 +

benleacam, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Xbox One/360 GTA V online...Question for Mr. J.Thompson Xbox(Live) employees

Can Xbox One players play GTA V online with Xbox 360 players?

Can Xbox 360 players play GTA V online with Xbox One players?

If not, is there a possibility and when?

AnTioneThaDon, Mar 18, 2014
  4. The Kaduk Win User

Why did I buy this game?

GTA V.

Waiting for other players....
  5. benleacam Win User

Looking for adult players to play x box one GTAO

Im new to gta v, looking for players to join!

Add me

Im australian but will play with all!

18 +
  6. Wh1plash96 Win User

Is gta 5 worth the money?

He has GTA V already :p

I'm having a blast playing Race in GTA V, is freaking hilarious when we start a race. With 16 players, bashing each other, cars flying from the impact, its just incredible! For a shooter game, this mode is, by far, the best i've ever played!
  7. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

Why Can't Those GTA Modders Just Get A Life?

No, people barely play GTA IV because it's old for it's time. There is a lot of good games that have came out that other people want to play. Why do you think Rockstar is about to release GTA V?
  8. Darkwolfecze Win User

Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

ARK is my favourite game to play. Also FH4 is fun and chilling game.

Previously I have been playing Sea of Thieves.

I hope that they will add some new titles comming up.

GTA V can be also added. Have lots of players still and with GamePass it will be again one of the most played games.

Wildlands I want to see.
Thema:

New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With

1. New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With - Similar Threads - Jersey Players Wanted

2. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  3. Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]: Pessoal boa tarde, recentemente venho tenho um problema de conexão, eu e meu esposo na verdade e tem nos afetado bastante, tanto no fórum quanto no xbox live, um exemplo, quando clicamos no perfil...
  4. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  5. Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player: Hi i was playing Gears5 tonight and one kid kept calling me horrible names and i told him if hes so good we should do a 1v1 he kept trash talking and deleting messages so being able to report him...
  6. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....
  7. HOLDING GAMERS ACCOUNTABLE - REPORTING GRIEVERS, VULGARITY ON JERSEY, GAMERTAGS, & TROLLING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOLDING GAMERS ACCOUNTABLE - REPORTING GRIEVERS, VULGARITY ON JERSEY, GAMERTAGS, & TROLLING: Okay EA Sports and XBOX Live, It's time to hold gamers accountable for vulgarity including: jersey names, gamertags, trolling, and grieving. Here's some video proof of a gamer, grieving his...
  8. MLB jerseys not available for female avatars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB jerseys not available for female avatars: Why are the major league basball clothing items not available for female avatarsOnly baseball caps, gloves and props are available to female avatars This makes no sense and is in my opinion...
  9. allternet jerseys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allternet jerseys: hi im grant I was wandering if I can unlock the second jerseys off nhl 09 with out going on line? 0dd543b6-1973-4e94-a6cc-8b8c84df3969
  10. Liverpool Jersey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Liverpool Jersey: I was wondering why the http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Liverpool-Home-Jersey/00000008-cd47-b2d1-cb95-d940444d07d7?cid=SLink is only for males? Is there a way to get it for both females...