New Kinect/VR for Next Gen

Discus and support New Kinect/VR for Next Gen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd still love to see some sort of new and innovative Kinect/VR device that would allow for a "Baseball Pitching Simulation". Turning your hand as you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WickedWu22, Feb 3, 2019.

1. WickedWu22
    WickedWu22 Guest

I'd still love to see some sort of new and innovative Kinect/VR device that would allow for a "Baseball Pitching Simulation". Turning your hand as you release the ball would accurately depict your curveball, for example.

:)

WickedWu22, Feb 3, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Kinect is dead.

I think they'll bring a new kinect to the next gen xbox for VR support but it sucks that they dropped a amazing piece of kit for the xbox one
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

What are your thoughts on the Kinect? Is anyone else sad to see it go?

I think the kinect still has some future on tye next gen if they will combine the kinect+VR that would be amazing
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

VR for XBOX is unlikely that it will be the next generation.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

6. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

Thema:

1. New Kinect/VR for Next Gen - Similar Threads - Kinect Next Gen

2. Generation 1 Xbox One with Kinect, HDMI video issue vs ASUS Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generation 1 Xbox One with Kinect, HDMI video issue vs ASUS Monitor: Long time abuser of Console and PCs' alike. My xbox was purchased from a close friend in 2013, maybe 2014. Super excited! fast forward several years, this console is still alive and kicking....
  3. problem kinect adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem kinect adapter: Hello everyone! I purchased a Kinect sensor v2 and a Kinect adatper in order to connect the sensor to my pc (Windows 10), where I installed the drivers: Kinect for Windows SDK v2.0 and Kinect for...
  4. Kinect doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect doesn't work: Hy, today when i turned on my console my kinect didn't turn on and my xbox is stucked in the "xbox one" green display. I tried to unplug the kinect and restart the console (following the...
  5. Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart.

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart.: When switching my Xbox on I’ve noticed that the Xbox doesn’t register Kinect commands for around 30sec after a restart or a cold start. After short time it starts registering commands and working...
  6. Kinect automatic zoom

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect automatic zoom: Hi everybody, I bought the kinect with the xbox one x adapter a few days ago, but I can't find the automatic zoom setting, I tried to transmit with twitch or with mixer, but every time I transmit,...
  7. Kinect Revival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Revival: Bought an xbox one x, hunted down a cable to connect it to the Kinect and now discover the games are limited and the 360 ones are not playable or backward compatible! Surely there is a market to...
  8. Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect: My Kinect Turns On When I Connect It But Then It Turns Off, I Keep On Doing This. Why? My Xbox Is An Xbox One S Gears Of War Edition... 65dd668c-7633-488f-89f7-08942cd31865
  9. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...
  10. After full shutdown Xbox One X does not recognize Kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After full shutdown Xbox One X does not recognize Kinect.: After update "OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)" Xbox One X does not recognize (does not turn on) the Kinect sensor after a full shutdown and power...